First Citizens Bank, Assistant VP Sha...

First Citizens Bank, Assistant VP Sharon Crabb, Defends Black Racist Tellers

Posted in the West Jefferson Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Justice

Maple Hill, NC

#1 Nov 4, 2011
Black racism is alive and well in Fayetteville, thanks to Sharon Crabb's deliberate acts to cover the truth. The black tellers contemptuously slander innocent white patrons, playing the race card, when complaints are filed against them regarding inappropriate conduct. Sharon Crabb's "Quick Fix" remedy is to take the side of the discriminating tellers and close the innocent white patrons' accounts, in order to prevent a black community reprisal and remain politically correct. It sounds unbelievable, but it's true. Sharon Crabb is not only a blemish to First Citizens Bank, she's also a pathetic disgrace to justice!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Rhonda

United States

#2 Nov 4, 2011
Sounds like First Citizens needs to make some very serious changes!
Mr White

Wake Forest, NC

#3 Nov 5, 2011
What a bunch of horse s h i t. Accounts don't just get closed out, dumb a s s. a vp at a bank has zero power. Get a clue. First Cit can s u c k it, but you need a dong run thru your jaw.
John Perazzo

Maple Hill, NC

#4 Nov 6, 2011
Kyle Rogers

United States

#5 Nov 6, 2011
Griffin

United States

#6 Nov 7, 2011
White people need to BOYCOTT First Citizens Bank!!!
An Old Client

United States

#7 Nov 7, 2011
Wow, this Bank Executive Sharon Crabbe is a 40 year old lush, liar and nymphomaniac. She'll do whatever it takes to get to the top, in the bed or in the corporate field. Sharon is calculated and unconscionable and will stop at nothing to achieve her personal goals. A friend just notified me about this website and when I read it I was not surprised at all. Sharon is nothing but a snake in the grass and let the bank and its customers be vigilant of her. It's about time someone exposed her for what she is.
Mick Mars

Wake Forest, NC

#8 Nov 7, 2011
Racism is alive and well as it should be. Lick my Nutsac. First Cit is a loser bank in and of itself.
Donovan

United States

#9 Nov 8, 2011
Simply change the name of First Citizens Bank to "First Africans Bank", so more black people will know where to go and cash their welfare checks.
Katie

Wake Forest, NC

#10 Nov 8, 2011
Donovan is right. Good call, friend.
Donovan

United States

#11 Nov 10, 2011
Katie wrote:
Donovan is right. Good call, friend.
Thanks Katie, they'll have to start selling Newport cigarettes, rolling papers, cheap wine and 40 ounce beer to maintain their overhead. Of course, the junkies, dope dealers and vagrants loitering in their parking lots go along with the name change.
Michelle Malkin

United States

#12 Nov 12, 2011
Corey

Maple Hill, NC

#13 Nov 15, 2011
Black Racist Tellers And Criminals. Should Anyone Be Surprised?

fayobserver.com/articles/2011/11/14/1137098...

fayobserver.com/articles/2011/11/15/1137340...
Stephanie

United States

#14 Nov 17, 2011
I took a loan out with First Citizens 5 years ago. I paid the loan off 3 months ahead of schedule and the dirty lowlifes tried to charge me a $100 service fee. When I brought this to their attention they were very evasive and rude. They insisted the fee was in the contract, but when I showed them it was NOT in the contract, they backed down. I never received an apology, nor did I expect one, because I caught them with their hands in the cookie jar trying to rip me off. I closed my accounts and went to BB&T. I would NOT recommend anyone to First Citizens Bank!
Anson

United States

#19 Dec 19, 2011
Without a doubt, this is not how a bank should be managed. The customers should ALWAYS come first and respected. The black tellers and Sharon Crabb are reprehensible and should be sanctioned.
Dick Johnson

Wake Forest, NC

#20 Dec 19, 2011
First Cit is a loser bank. Only goofs and dweebs bank there.
Devon

United States

#21 Dec 20, 2011
Dick Johnson wrote:
First Cit is a loser bank. Only goofs and dweebs bank there.
I AGREE!
John Perazzo

United States

#25 Jan 7, 2012
"Black Racism Rampant In America"

www.rense.com/general78/blakcr.htm
Ben Dover

Wake Forest, NC

#26 Jan 7, 2012
John -- you're a dumb s h i t. Lick my a-hole, f-wad.
Dominique

Lumberton, NC

#27 Nov 13, 2012
Sharon Crabb called my family a bunch of gorillas in 2009. She a dirty racist bitch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Jefferson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best Plastic Surgeon In Charlotte? 6 hr Al Sharpton 2
Did Rick Hendrick Ever Really Have Leukemia? (May '09) 22 hr pekosbob 74
Causal Encounter Mon Noleftturns 2
Do you need urgent and legitimate loan (May '13) Sat Mr Thomas 20
Robert Daniel Letts (AKA) Robbie Jul 25 Melissa davis 1
Buffalo Classic American Loser City (Mar '10) Jul 25 CumberlandChevy 15
Poll Confederate Flag Symbolizes: Jul 24 Ecossais 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Jefferson Mortgages