Unemployed Couple Finds Home At NC Ca...

Unemployed Couple Finds Home At NC Campground

There are 1 comment on the WXII12 story from Jul 15, 2010, titled Unemployed Couple Finds Home At NC Campground. In it, WXII12 reports that:

Mark Nesselhaus and Stephanie Young are no strangers to the outdoors. But recent unemployment and homelessness has forced the Ashe County couple to live at a West Jefferson campground because they have nowhere else to go.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WXII12.

Nancy

Bakersville, NC

#1 Jul 17, 2010
Welcome to the real world. This is nothing new. Last year while traveling through Florida the campgrounds were full of "permanent" campers that had lost their homes. For those of you who think the Government needs to take care of us, think again. They've done nothing but make this mess and making it worse on a daily basis. Isn't it time we stopped them? Isn't it time to REALLY take our country back? Obama is a fool and a liar. Yes, I know, so was Bush.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Jefferson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why was pastor Amy lambert arrested? 1 hr Angel at night 70
Ace TJ (Jan '14) 2 hr Nerf Herder 7
News Pritchard to be paroled (Jun '07) 8 hr Roy 71
Ric Flair sucks ! (Jun '14) Apr 23 Moose Knuckle 14
Nickname "Quick"? Apr 23 Rhett Butler 4
shatley springs (Jul '14) Apr 22 Soupnazzi 3
charles or charlie holt age 5... who is his pa... Apr 19 Truth B. Known 10

West Jefferson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance