Gellar Re-elected BOE President, LaRo...

Gellar Re-elected BOE President, LaRosa VP

There are 2 comments on the Patch.com story from Jul 11, 2011, titled Gellar Re-elected BOE President, LaRosa VP. In it, Patch.com reports that:

With students across West Islip enjoying the first weeks of their summer vacation, the board of education kicked off the 2011-12 school year and there could be some significant changes and new challenges ahead for trustees and administrators.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

beamer

Melville, NY

#1 Jul 12, 2011
Just when I thought my day couldn't get any worse.
reality sets in

Melville, NY

#2 Aug 11, 2011
Dear West Islipers, Did you receive your new real estate tax bill from the Town of Islip? How'd you like the actual amount that your school taxes increased? These 2 clowns totally underestimated the average increase amount per household. Heads up West Islipers, the results are in and our kids standardized test scores are down, again. District HQ is dumbfounded as to how they are going to spin the test results to have it seem that everything is wonderful in our West Islip schools. Let's see how long it takes these clowns to inform parents that even though they're being bled dry by the school district, little Johnny still can't read.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Islip Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 19 hr Bruser 8,459
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 20 hr Bruser 2,707
News The Gangs of (Brentwood) New York Nov 28 The Mick 3
News Tankleff half sister rips DA, says Marty's guilty (Jan '08) Nov 27 Released 101
Why is Lindenhurst such a Ghetto? (Mar '10) Nov 27 PHIL 687
News LI Dreamers fear Trump will revoke protections,... Nov 26 Wildchild 1
Level 2 sex offender hired new Dollar Tree in W... (Sep '14) Nov 25 West 11th 7

West Islip Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Islip Mortgages