Crimes Nearby: Sex Abuse, DWI & Assault

Crimes Nearby: Sex Abuse, DWI & Assault

There are 5 comments on the Patch.com story from Jan 29, 2012, titled Crimes Nearby: Sex Abuse, DWI & Assault. In it, Patch.com reports that:

Vigilance and awareness of crime activity can help keep crime down and knowing what's happening around Lindenhurst and West Islip in terms of criminal events can be useful.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Linden Trash

Hempstead, NY

#1 Feb 1, 2012
January 20: Henry Gaeding, Lindenhurst, charged, Lindenhurst, criminal possession, controlled substance, seventh degree, criminal possession, marijuana, fifth, public, and possession, hypodermic instrument.

January 20: Rebecca Bairdfusco, Lindenhurst, charged, Lindenhurst, DWI, two previous convictions in 10 years, and aggravated unlicensed operation of vehicle, first.

January 20: Jason Gregorio, Lindenhurst, charged, Lindenhurst, petit larceny, and criminal possession, stolen property, fifth.
Swindelhurst

Chicago, IL

#2 Feb 5, 2012
I live in Lindenhurst, off Montauke hwy years ago when it started to turn bad. i moved and my neighbor was arrested for being a peeping tom, robbing homes in Lindenhurst and selling drugs.

Lindenhurst got real trashy real bad area and slumish.
Swindelhurst

Chicago, IL

#3 Feb 5, 2012
Lindenhurst is a Garbage dump, just like the bergern point sewer treatmwent plant in Lindenhurst is is trashy and a slum. filled with hundreds of illegal apartments and unreported irs cash.
Razor123

Florham Park, NJ

#4 Feb 8, 2012
Swindelhurst wrote:
Lindenhurst is a Garbage dump, just like the bergern point sewer treatmwent plant in Lindenhurst is is trashy and a slum. filled with hundreds of illegal apartments and unreported irs cash.
Please shut-up. We don't care about your supreme stupidity.
Tom

Oakdale, NY

#5 Jun 14, 2012
Swindelhurst wrote:
I live in Lindenhurst, off Montauke hwy years ago when it started to turn bad. i moved and my neighbor was arrested for being a peeping tom, robbing homes in Lindenhurst and selling drugs.
Lindenhurst got real trashy real bad area and slumish.
Peeping in people's windows is illegal?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Islip Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tankleff half sister rips DA, says Marty's guilty (Jan '08) 20 hr Kennymac 105
i want the old brentwood back (Apr '07) 23 hr Van Buren St Guy 1,452
New York City Correction Officers Vs. Police Of... (Sep '07) Mon Van Buren St Guy 118
News Use millions to transform Long Island MacArthur... Mon willy Dewitt 1
do anybody know the fortunato's (Mar '09) Apr 21 Jackass 48
News Northport teacher arrested for "inappropriate r... (Mar '07) Apr 20 Bumpkinsville Bubba 247
News Trump, top officials take aim at brutal MS-13 s... Apr 20 spud 9

West Islip Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Islip Mortgages