United States

#2012 May 20, 2011
KOTTER is a complete stick Haha
get rid of IB

Bronx, NY

#2013 May 22, 2011
{{{{{CRICKETS CHIRPING}}}}}

Lions roar knows that by commenting about the above
story that I was posting, that she is actually stepping on a enormous landmine by further discussions of it.
That's fine, because it can't be debated since it was so egregious, and as such, completely inexcusable and indefensible! I would distance myself from it too. She took it with much more than a grain of salt! I still see her dust!
crazy

Melville, NY

#2014 May 22, 2011
or maybe he like everyone else who reads this realizes just what a lunatic you are, and has no further need to debate you on ancient history. Maybe because what he was advocating for (a passed school budget) has come to pass, and thus is tired of your nonsensical rants.
get rid of IB

Bronx, NY

#2015 May 22, 2011
crazy wrote:
or maybe he like everyone else who reads this realizes just what a lunatic you are, and has no further need to debate you on ancient history. Maybe because what he was advocating for (a passed school budget) has come to pass, and thus is tired of your nonsensical rants.
Oh hi Lions roar, nice try. Who are you to call any of it ancient history? It's not ancient history! It's current. That is what she is afraid of. It, like a lot of issues, are not over, not buried, and will not be swept under the rug to suit you, got that scoreboard? Money spent on this story, as well as many stories cannot be justified. That is the story!
get rid of IB

Bronx, NY

#2016 May 22, 2011
{{{{crickets chirping}}}}
get rid of IB

Bronx, NY

#2017 May 23, 2011
"Maybe because what he was advocating for (a passed school budget) has come to pass, and thus is tired of your nonsensical rants."

Well that's perfect. That linear visioned moron won't be haunting here any longer!

With all the disrespect and disregard people have met up with over the years, and with just a few
of the original people left hanging around, there may be a little ray of light for our future.
In any case, this community has to wake up. It needs a visit with the truth!!!!!
A loud and clear dose of reality. The powers that be are just too strong! They all walk in lockstep with each other. As we go about our daily lives
these people are behind the scenes networking and
digging their heels in. They become entrenched.
You have got to wonder about the mind of a person so focused on SELF that they would RECKLESSLY do what they have done! It is SICK IN THE HEAD and MENTALLY DERANGED!

With that being said, join a Tea Party, work with and exchange stories and ideas with like minded people.
Help put this ship back on the right course! Don't be beholden to the wrong people just because some of them seem to be nice or benevolent. That is a mistake! Watch out for the other things they are doing behind the scene,and look for the signs of
self service and self interest! It's always apparent. There are lots of people who lie to get what they want. They do things for show. Once they get to their cushy little spot, they become different people. Everyone knows this! Rely on your human instincts. People are so out of practice trusting their own instincts. Trust your gut because it doesn't lie! Remember ACCOUNTABILITY!
Seen It

West Islip, NY

#2018 May 23, 2011
I must say "Get Rid Of IB" posts were so identical to how I believe and many others, that you couldnt have said it better. Great Posts. Glad you see that not everyone is fooled. It really needs to come to an end. How these people sleep at night I will never know. Great Job spreading the word but even better job proving what a stand up person you are to walk away. Most of these ass kissers go along with it because they are all cowards. The few people I know who walk away are stand up people and should be in charge. Way to go.
You People Are Clueless

United States

#2019 May 23, 2011
Seen It wrote:
I must say "Get Rid Of IB" posts were so identical to how I believe and many others, that you couldnt have said it better. Great Posts. Glad you see that not everyone is fooled. It really needs to come to an end. How these people sleep at night I will never know. Great Job spreading the word but even better job proving what a stand up person you are to walk away. Most of these ass kissers go along with it because they are all cowards. The few people I know who walk away are stand up people and should be in charge. Way to go.
When no one talks to IB, he talks to himself.....
get rid of IB

Bronx, NY

#2020 May 23, 2011
You People Are Clueless wrote:
<quoted text>
When no one talks to IB, he talks to himself.....
Are you self projecting again scoreboard?
get rid of IB

Bronx, NY

#2021 May 24, 2011
By ERIC DASH
The New York Times
updated 5/23/2011 5:15:56 AM ET 2011-05-23T09:15:56

'Heavy weight': Glut of foreclosed homes threatens housing market
'Housing prices are falling, and they are going to fall some more'

You read that headline, this is the real problem we are faced with as a community. Looking only at our community and our structure and knowing how many homes right here are in foreclosure, how many are in pre-foreclosure and how many are already being sold at auction in a month or so. To this blight we add the burden of increase to our already burgeoning tax warrant. Nice.
Accountability!
get rid of IB

Bronx, NY

#2022 May 24, 2011
Keep milking the cow! When are people going to wake up?

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/b...
PETE

United States

#2023 Jun 23, 2011
Brady sucks
hmmmmm

United States

#2024 Jun 26, 2011
PETE wrote:
Brady sucks
So does Obama.
Gold Dad

West Islip, NY

#2026 Sep 9, 2011
This is all because mom of 2s daughter and son can not make the softball and baseball team wakeup.
crazy

Bronx, NY

#2027 Sep 10, 2011
Gold Dad wrote:
This is all because mom of 2s daughter and son can not make the softball and baseball team wakeup.
What is all b/c mom of 2s daughter and son can't make the school teams?
Darla

Bronx, NY

#2028 Oct 4, 2011
Is there a Mosque in West Islip?
arnold

United States

#2029 Oct 7, 2011
Where is KOTTER and maresca, I heard at the bayshore motor inn
mary

United States

#2030 Oct 7, 2011
Go lions
pete

New York, NY

#2031 Oct 24, 2011
Maresca wears ladies undies
Go Tuesday to the meeting so I can bring out to the bridge for a smoke
You putz
pete

United States

#2032 Oct 25, 2011
Maresca is special

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Islip Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Growing up in Bay Shore,NY in the 70's (Mar '13) 2 hr Bcc 3
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 6 hr Bruser 2,798
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 6 hr Bruser 8,618
Murder 1995 - 1996 (Mar '07) Sat Karen K 47
i want the old brentwood back (Apr '07) Nov 15 Peter Charneco 1,498
Complaints against CPS, Supervising Judge David... (Dec '09) Nov 13 Christine 67
What is your favorite Brentwood Restaurant? (Nov '08) Nov 12 Oscar Meyer 28

West Islip Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Islip Mortgages