Man injured in West Islip home invasion

Man injured in West Islip home invasion

There are 43 comments on the Newsday story from Dec 11, 2007, titled Man injured in West Islip home invasion. In it, Newsday reports that:

In an early-morning Tuesday home invasion in West Islip, two armed men climbed in the front window of a house, surprised a resident in his bed and pistol-whipped him, the Suffolk police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Islip Mom

Netherlands

#51 Sep 22, 2010
The Watch Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny but very true!
Lou has been a horrible drug dealing scum bag from Deer Park from when he was a kid. Nothing will ever change

Ladonna Scum!
North Baylon

Trois-rivières, Canada

#52 Jan 19, 2011
LOU, has been a drug dealer for year... claims to be connected but is a complete "gay italian" as his former lover stated.

Lokks like a f*g/ acts like a f*g/ hs brothe is a cpmplete F*G - and!- as we all know in Suffolk - DRUG/GAY homo - Crack head!.

Fact!

Go gettum lou!
Concern - Lou

Sydney, Australia

#53 Mar 13, 2011
Islip Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Lou has been a horrible drug dealing scum bag from Deer Park from when he was a kid. Nothing will ever change
Ladonna Scum!
Did his drugs hurt your family? He is a bad bad man and the people are affraid of him but itrs time to stand back.

He also drung my friends son... someone please help and stop Lou Ladonna!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Islip Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Golf course manager faces charges of bill fraud (Dec '07) 10 hr Fedup 25
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) Sun bruser 2,676
i want the old brentwood back (Apr '07) Sat Van Buren St Guy 1,425
Police log Sep 18 kristen 4
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) Sep 18 bruser 8,360
News 3rd suspect in murder of 2 men found dismembered (Aug '08) Sep 16 Dindu 183
Old Brentwood (Dec '10) Sep 16 Van Buren St Guy 6

West Islip Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Islip Mortgages