hipphipphooray

Lindenhurst, NY

#1 Jun 15, 2011
This hearing that was not aired on C-SPAN this time around, but was able to be seen via the homeland security website through windows media. Something this important should be viewed on C-SPAN
so that everyone in America can view it. It looks like some people
want to call Mr. Kings work in line with McCarthyism. It's not.
Radical Islam is a serious threat here in the USA and knowledge is power. People make the mistake of trying to play this off as an attack on someone's religion. It's a way of life, it's not just a religion. This push into the west is being done on purpose and while there are Muslims living in America who have no intent on harming us, there are those in and among them that do. We all need to be educated on those that do. Don't try to insert that other religions in the year 2011 are doing anything near, equal or close to what Islamic culture is doing here on our soil, abroad and of course in Dar al Islam.
King is a Traitor

Lindenhurst, NY

#2 Jun 15, 2011
10% unemployment and King is wasting time and money on this grandstanding.

King supported IRA terrorism for years up until 9/11.
hipphipphooray

Lindenhurst, NY

#3 Jun 15, 2011
King is a Traitor wrote:
10% unemployment and King is wasting time and money on this grandstanding.
King supported IRA terrorism for years up until 9/11.
What does homeland security have to do with 10% unemployment?
Talk to Obama about that. King on the other hand is the head
of homeland security so it's kinda what he's supposed to be in
charge of, ya know?? So he's the guy who has to deal with issues
that surround the topic of keeping our nation safe from
terrorists in that capacity.
While Peter King is doing his job, some gross, ugly, pathetic liberal dem did is taking photos of his extra grossness. Nice.
No mention of that though. Thank heavens for Peter King.
I don't think you can call Peter Kings involvement support of terrorism either, but people do like to lie a lot!
King is a Drunk

Lindenhurst, NY

#4 Jun 16, 2011
Hey did you see Peter King's drunken rant in front of the Wantagh firehouse two years ago about Michael Jackson?

King looks like he is about to fall down and it is 9:15 in the morning.
hipphipphooray

Lindenhurst, NY

#5 Jun 16, 2011
King is a Drunk wrote:
Hey did you see Peter King's drunken rant in front of the Wantagh firehouse two years ago about Michael Jackson?
King looks like he is about to fall down and it is 9:15 in the morning.
I'm sorry, but with all your vitriol about King, I am going
to take a wild guess and say that you aren't worried about
the security of your own nation. Michael Jackson is old news,
and came from a world that 99% of the people in this country
cannot relate. He was a wierdo with money. Peter King was not
drunk, but of course someone who lies will accuse him of being
drunk because that's all ya got. Childish, very childish.
How's Anthony weeeeeeeener these days? I bet he's more your speed!
King is a Drunk

Lindenhurst, NY

#6 Jun 16, 2011
hipphipphooray wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, but with all your vitriol about King, I am going
to take a wild guess and say that you aren't worried about
the security of your own nation. Michael Jackson is old news,
and came from a world that 99% of the people in this country
cannot relate. He was a wierdo with money. Peter King was not
drunk, but of course someone who lies will accuse him of being
drunk because that's all ya got. Childish, very childish.
How's Anthony weeeeeeeener these days? I bet he's more your speed!
With Barack Obama at the helm our nation is secure.

Priates? Shot in the Head!

home grown terrorists? arrested before they strike!

Osama bin Laden? Dead!!(mission accomplished)

And if the gop cowards in Congress would grow a spine Ghaddafi would be dead by know too.

And King is a drunk, the gin blossoms are bursting out of his ugly face!
hipphipphooray

Lindenhurst, NY

#7 Jun 17, 2011
Yeah sure, now whose the drunk? YOU! Anyone who can make the claims you have has to be high!

Obama has allowed tens of thousands of somalians
into this country. They feed off the system, they hate America and our laws and our westernized ways.
They are muslims with disdain for our nation. Mohamed Osman Mohamud a 19 year old somali refugee
plotted to carry out a car bomb attack at a crowded Christmas Tree lighting in Portland Oregon, or did you not read about that? Thank you Obama for keeping our nation safer with all these illegals here. Numbskull!

You want to talk about pirates? Lets see, because Obama took no action when Mr. and Mrs. Adams were hijacked with a second couple,Phyllis Macay and Bob Riggle, they were shot and killed without any negotiation. They were missionaries. Obama didn't do a thing to make sure these people were kept alive. He was a day late and a dollar short.

President Obama continues to ignore the Somali pirates and is making America the laughing stock of the world. America was once a feared nation with the strongest Army in the world, but since Obama took over we are viewed as a weak nation that does not attack aggressors. When will the YES WE CAN president do his job and take care of this nation of thieves and pirates?

Keep sipping your booze buddy, Obama and his friends love Gaddafi and Gaddafi loves them. They couldn’t care less about Gaddafi’s violent history... he’s got money and he has used it to help them, it also was helpful in getting Obama elected. The problem is that Obama and friends also love the Muslim Brotherhood, Sharia law gets them excited, plus they admire al-Qaida the same way they do the Black Panthers and the Weathermen. Seems to me like Obama is conflicted.

By the way, Obama can't control and secure our borders, what with border police being shot dead and Americans lives ruined, however he wants Isreal to go back to the 1967 borders? Obama threw Israel under the bus, harming our longtime ally in an attempt to score points with others in the Middle East.Very Muslim of him. It looks like our current national policy is to distance ourselves from friends in the hope of courting favors from enemies.

Yes, but you keep thinking our nation is secure because of Mr.O. The big ZERO!
Peter King is doing his job! Praise G-d!
Peter King is a drunk

Lindenhurst, NY

#8 Jun 17, 2011
King is a drunk.

Did you see that youtube video of him tanked outside the firehouse last year? I am surprised he did not fall down and start vomiting on the grass.

So fill up your car's gas tank with "the radicalization of Islam in America" and see how far you get.
hipphipphooray

Lindenhurst, NY

#9 Jun 17, 2011
Peter King is a drunk wrote:
King is a drunk.
Did you see that youtube video of him tanked outside the firehouse last year? I am surprised he did not fall down and start vomiting on the grass.
So fill up your car's gas tank with "the radicalization of Islam in America" and see how far you get.
One issue has absolutely nothing to do with the other.
Some of us in the real world know how to multi-task. We can actually put issues in categories and handle each at the same time.
If we don't stop the radicalization of Islam in America,
a dirty bomb could make the possiblility of being alive in the future pretty slim and if that turns out to be the case, you won't need a car now will ya? Clearly your concerns are narrow while mine are far reaching and broad based. It's already been proven
what Weeeeeener did and he admitted to it! I think you should be
more concerned about someone like him before you start attacking someone like Mr. King. Makes sense to me.
Blustering Fool Pete King

Lindenhurst, NY

#10 Jun 17, 2011
Rep. Peter King a 'Blustering Fool'

US Rep. King said that he wants to bar all US companies from doing business with Wikileaks, and its founder Julian Assange.

King noted that some U.S. companies had voluntarily cut off ties to Wikileaks, but that a New York publisher had recently agreed to pay Assange for an autobiography. Assange has said the book fees would help "keep Wikileaks afloat."

"The U.S. government simply cannot continue its ineffective piecemeal approach of responding in the aftermath of Wikileaks' damage," King wrote in a letter to Geithner. "The U.S. government should be making every effort to strangle the viability of Assange's organization."

Wikileaks responded, quite boldly I might say, blasting the move by King:

’By targeting WikiLeaks and the US publisher Knopf for economic censorship, King reveals his abiding hatred for the US constitution. When the founding fathers wrote, "Congress shall make no law abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press", they did not provide an exception for blustering fools like Peter T. King.’
hipphipphooray

Lindenhurst, NY

#11 Jun 18, 2011
Blustering Fool Pete King wrote:
Rep. Peter King a 'Blustering Fool'
US Rep. King said that he wants to bar all US companies from doing business with Wikileaks, and its founder Julian Assange.
King noted that some U.S. companies had voluntarily cut off ties to Wikileaks, but that a New York publisher had recently agreed to pay Assange for an autobiography. Assange has said the book fees would help "keep Wikileaks afloat."
"The U.S. government simply cannot continue its ineffective piecemeal approach of responding in the aftermath of Wikileaks' damage," King wrote in a letter to Geithner. "The U.S. government should be making every effort to strangle the viability of Assange's organization."
Wikileaks responded, quite boldly I might say, blasting the move by King:
’By targeting WikiLeaks and the US publisher Knopf for economic censorship, King reveals his abiding hatred for the US constitution. When the founding fathers wrote, "Congress shall make no law abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press", they did not provide an exception for blustering fools like Peter T. King.’
Except when it poses a dangerous threat to our nations security.
I don't know if the founding fathers would have tolerated such a treasonous dog like Assange, but since he is Australian, that won't happen to him here. In fact, they probably would have had him hung in the public square. Anything for money, that is Assanges bottom line and at what expense to the rest of the world?
Assange apparently got these documents through Private Bradley Manning and Private Manning was charged with "illegally disclosing classified information and illegally downloading more than 150,000 diplomatic cables." His acts are treasonous in my opinion.
King is a Drunk

Lindenhurst, NY

#12 Jun 19, 2011
It is almost 2:30 pm on a Sunday, Peter King is probably stinking drunk by now.
Vivek Golikeri

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#13 Dec 17, 2011
King is a Traitor wrote:
10% unemployment and King is wasting time and money on this grandstanding.
King supported IRA terrorism for years up until 9/11.
One evil has no relevance to the other. I don't trust Peter King, but as long as the hearings attack Muslim terrorists and not just any Muslim people, I'm with him. Our nation is in great danger since 9-11. This is exactly the difference between being German and being Nazi.

If someone said "let's get the Germans," I'd say "racist!" But if someone said "let's get the Nazis," I'd say feed the Nazis alive to the sharks. Anyone who intends and attempts to harm America should be eaten by the raptors in Jurassic Park.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Islip Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 17 hr Clifford Spencer 758
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 18 hr Bruser 2,292
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Fri liberalP 6,443
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Fri Robert Burns 16,790
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) Fri positronium 675
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Fri positronium 6,389
Oil company bilked out of $142,000 (Mar '07) Fri Mr Chow 335
•••

West Islip News Video

•••
West Islip Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

West Islip Jobs

•••
•••
•••

West Islip People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

West Islip News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in West Islip
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••