Elana Zolfo named Dowling's new interim president

Oct 10, 2012 Full story: Newsday

Elana Zolfo has been named the new interim president of Dowling College; she most recently held the position of interim provost and Vice President for Corporate Programs/Continuing Education.

Full Story
ElleEee

Oyster Bay, NY

#1 Oct 10, 2012
What the? Elana Zolfo? Dowling outdoes itself with the "elevation" of a glorified Continuing Ed director to position of interim president. How do such decisions get made? Perhaps one day a longgg overdue review of the long-standing Board membership will take place. Please, Newsday, keep investigating. Happy hunting.
Wildcat01

Manorville, NY

#2 Nov 28, 2012
ElleEee wrote:
What the? Elana Zolfo? Dowling outdoes itself with the "elevation" of a glorified Continuing Ed director to position of interim president. How do such decisions get made? Perhaps one day a longgg overdue review of the long-standing Board membership will take place. Please, Newsday, keep investigating. Happy hunting.
Elle I have some questions I want to ask you. First off are you a former student who used to go to Dowling? If you did go there did you know Elana Zolfo and what her job was? Did she work in Fortunoff Hall? I heard she was a secretary there at one point. Also what years did you attend Dowling? I'm very curious cause I used to go there and I can't tell you how thrilled I am that I don't have to go to that school anymore. It was one of the two worst schools I've ever been to in my entire life! If you want to know more about my experiences at this school you can ask me any questions you'd like. I will tell you everything I had to experience in this so called college.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Islip Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 4 hr Bruser 7,938
irish mob (Oct '13) 19 hr ClipperHatBoy 31
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) Dec 23 Bruser 2,365
Review: Bt Orthotic Labs Inc (Oct '08) Dec 22 James 6
Looking for a male english bulldog to mate with... (Feb '13) Dec 21 Kevywright 56
Six LI Catholic Elementary Schools to Close (Dec '11) Dec 19 31 years an RN 266
Complaints against CPS, Supervising Judge David... (Dec '09) Dec 18 Scottu 56

West Islip News Video

West Islip Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

West Islip People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

West Islip News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in West Islip

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:04 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:04AM
New York Jets vs. Miami Dolphins: Complete Week 17 Preview for Miami
NBC Sports 5:09 AM
Friday morning one-liners
NBC Sports 7:52 AM
Antrel Rolle knows finishing well no guarantee 2015 will be any better for Giants
Bleacher Report10:07 AM
Giants RB Williams Questionable for Week 17
NBC Sports10:35 AM
Vick talks future, wants to keep playing - NBC Sports