Candy Lane's Location Change Is Bitte...

Candy Lane's Location Change Is Bittersweet

There are 4 comments on the Patch.com story from Jul 20, 2011, titled Candy Lane's Location Change Is Bittersweet. In it, Patch.com reports that:

Candy Lane is heading down a new path. After 11 years, the West Islip based candy and chocolates store is moving their goodies to a new location.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Who cares

East Northport, NY

#1 Jul 21, 2011
The place has been there at least 35 years. The property is a dump. Landlord should be held accountable. The current owners are not friendly at all. Level the building and build a Cafe-Royale!
WIP

Melville, NY

#2 Jul 21, 2011
The place was/is filthy both inside and out!
Goodbye CandyLane!
Roy

Amityville, NY

#3 Jul 21, 2011
I doubt anyone will miss this place. I asked a question once to the dude who I think owns the place. I basically left the place wanting to punch him in the face. Instead I went home and beat my wife for sending me there.
WIP

Melville, NY

#4 Jul 21, 2011
Roy wrote:
I doubt anyone will miss this place. I asked a question once to the dude who I think owns the place. I basically left the place wanting to punch him in the face. Instead I went home and beat my wife for sending me there.
Do you mean the guy with the long stringy greasy hair and the chip on his shoulder? Yes I agree he probably had much to do with the downfall of that business.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Islip Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 16 hr Bruser 8,263
News Residents loudly complain about noise ordinance - (Sep '07) Sat Angry neighbor 162
News Islip residents angry over new rules at Atlanti... May 25 Baker 5
News Angie Carpenter, Islip supervisor, optimistic a... (May '15) May 25 true independent 20
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) May 25 Bruser 2,622
If you haven't heard about this, it is because ... (Jun '08) May 25 LindyGrad2001 2
Who Exactly Should Be Allowed To Live In Linden... May 25 LindyGrad2001 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Islip Mortgages