Cops: Man treated for gunshot arrested

May 22, 2011 Full story: Newsday

A 19-year-old Wyandanch man who was treated last week for a gunshot to the leg was arrested on Saturday for illegally possessing a handgun, Suffolk police said.

Full Story
The truth

Deer Park, NY

#1 May 22, 2011
His not a grown man his only 18 is it wrong dat he has a gun at home wyandanch is one of the worse towns in long island pepl gettin shot young teens shooters don't get cought who wants 2 b scared 2 hang out at nite pepl.... Young kids getting shot by grown mans schools don't want them or to poor provide kids what they need ...I'm not tryna make excuses I jus think u gotta look at da other side.... Life is crazy now a days

“PantsUpDontLOOT”

Since: Mar 10

Huntington, NY

#2 May 23, 2011
Southern plantation owners should have picked their own cotton. Then we wouldn't have these problems.
Mike

Pittsfield, MA

#3 Jun 16, 2012
True dat

Since: Apr 09

Center Moriches, NY

#4 Jun 16, 2012
The truth wrote:
His not a grown man his only 18 is it wrong dat he has a gun at home wyandanch is one of the worse towns in long island pepl gettin shot young teens shooters don't get cought who wants 2 b scared 2 hang out at nite pepl.... Young kids getting shot by grown mans schools don't want them or to poor provide kids what they need ...I'm not tryna make excuses I jus think u gotta look at da other side.... Life is crazy now a days
So this was like one of those things you can read even though its written all messed up by a moron. Its funny how the brain is able to recognise words without them being spelled correctly. Im sure you will provide us with more entertainment soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Islip Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 16 min Bruser 2,345
i want the old brentwood back (Apr '07) 22 hr I Hate Syracuse 1,350
Former Copiague Restaurant from the 50's or 60's Fri Steve 1
Debate: Health Care - Massapequa Park, NY (Jan '10) Nov 20 Bruser 1,462
Review: Airport Transportation Nov 20 Courtney Galler 2
Islip Tax Hike Nov 20 EJP 1
Adopting older kids: heavenly (Dec '06) Nov 19 edlacinski 4

West Islip News Video

West Islip Dating
Find my Match