Who do you support for Secretary of S...
Stating the Obvious

Lowell, MA

#23 Oct 16, 2010
Marcia wrote:
I'm voting Galvin. I didn't know anyone was running against him, and it seems he's doing a good job.
As determined from his self-promoting advertisements paid for by us?
Karen Mueller

Mansfield, MA

#24 Oct 17, 2010
Show ID to vote! Prevent cheating.
silversofttail

Mansfield, MA

#25 Oct 17, 2010
Galvin is not doing a good job. He disenfranchises our military. Vote for Bill Campbell. He believes in voter ID which will prevent voter fraud.
Marcia wrote:
I'm voting Galvin. I didn't know anyone was running against him, and it seems he's doing a good job.
silversofttail

Mansfield, MA

#26 Oct 17, 2010
Henderson also believes in same day registration which will up the fraud quotient and believes in multi-language ballots. Why is that? Any citizen, even naturalized ones, have to speak English. Who needs to have their ballot in their own language? Only non-citizens who should not be voting. Bill Campbell believes in voter ID which should be necessary since we need to show ID to cash checks, travel on a plane, etc. I would think that the privilege of voting should rank higher than cashing a check and require proof of ID.
independent voter wrote:
Henderson can bring us into the internet era, and is already putting up useful information (e.g. polling place maps) on his site, while the incumbent won't even debate.
silversofttail

Mansfield, MA

#27 Oct 17, 2010
Why don't you look at the issues the man supports rather than his party affiliation?

Henderson also in same day registration which will up the fraud quotient and believes in multi-language ballots. Why is that? Any citizen, even naturalized ones, have to speak English. Who needs to have their ballot in their own language? Only non-citizens who should not be voting. Bill Campbell believes in voter ID which should be necessary since we need to show ID to cash checks, travel on a plane, etc. I would think that the privilege of voting should rank higher than cashing a check and require proof of ID.
Janine wrote:
Galvin has been in office too long and I would never vote for a republican.
BillC

Clinton, MA

#28 Oct 17, 2010
Marcia wrote:
Stay home on election day and continue watching Jersey Shore.
[email protected] m

Winchester, MA

#29 Oct 18, 2010
Bill I wish you well.
James M. Cayon

North Hatfield, MA

#30 Oct 18, 2010
He is by far the most dynamic of the three candidates and is intent upon throwing opening the doors to far more Massachusetts residents, thereby expanding opportunities for a greater, more diverse number of voices to participate in the electoral process, making it transparent and his office, accountable.....
Orion

Newmarket, NH

#31 Oct 18, 2010
Secretary Galvin's office has allowed voter fraud in the Commonwealth to go on for too long. If he and his office won't do anything about it, it's time for someone new.
Patriot

Gaithersburg, MD

#32 Oct 18, 2010
Bill Galvin has been in office too long and there is too much dirt on him. Time for a change . I'd vote for Campbell
Patriot

Gaithersburg, MD

#33 Oct 18, 2010
Galvin is old news. We need a change
Matt B

Quincy, MA

#37 Oct 22, 2010
Galvin's delays in getting ballots to our military overseas is incompetent at best. I expect better from the SoS.
kenneth

Cambridge, MA

#38 Oct 22, 2010
galvin has been in office forever.
enough of the one party state.
unknown

Malden, MA

#39 Oct 23, 2010
he is the best choice
Mary B

Southborough, MA

#40 Oct 24, 2010
Galvin has been in there too long
Taxed Enough Already

Marlborough, MA

#41 Oct 24, 2010
Bill Campbell supports voter ID and the importance of our military votes.
Taxed Enough Already

Marlborough, MA

#42 Oct 24, 2010
Campbell gets the vote. He is in favor of a voter ID and fairness to the military service voter. He has a good reputation for his fairness and integrity.
Average Joe

Holden, MA

#43 Oct 24, 2010
Those who give their lives so I can vote are belittled by Galvin. He is a disgrace.
jay0

Brattleboro, VT

#44 Oct 24, 2010
Another independent wrote:
Henderson clearly intends to be inclusive of all MA residents, and understands the use of modern technology. Current SOC website is very difficult to use!
Look at this - http://goo.gl/Ol0d
Janine D

Cambridge, MA

#45 Oct 25, 2010
So, making voters show an idea is Campbell's only issue and that is enough to get him elected? No thanks. I went to the forum in Newton with both Campbell and Henderson. Outside of elections, Campbell does not seem competent enough to run the rest of the Secretary of State's Office. There is more to it that the elections division.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West-Hyannisport Mortgages