Randi ex ponderosa waitress

Posted in the West Huntington Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Tanner

Summersville, WV

#1 Jul 13, 2012
what ever happened to the cute brunette Randi from Ponderosa on RT 60? I know it has been way back. Does anyone remember her. I used to just melt when i would see her. I was a young man in those days.
ttt

Huntington, WV

#2 Jul 14, 2012
Tanner wrote:
what ever happened to the cute brunette Randi from Ponderosa on RT 60? I know it has been way back. Does anyone remember her. I used to just melt when i would see her. I was a young man in those days.
married w/kids to her high school sweetheart.
Truth be told

Russell, KY

#3 Aug 12, 2012
After doing drugs with her best friend. And her best friend dying from an overdose.. No one really cares about what happened to Randi.
Hop Sing

New York, NY

#4 Aug 12, 2012
Tanner wrote:
Hoss ate her.
curious

Huntington, WV

#5 Aug 12, 2012
What happened to Anne carpenter?
in the know

Columbus, OH

#6 Aug 12, 2012
curious wrote:
What happened to Anne carpenter?
Had a baby
Jim

Huntington, WV

#7 Aug 12, 2012
Someone ate the baby?

Jim
Little Joe

New York, NY

#8 Aug 12, 2012
Jim wrote:
Someone ate the baby?
Jim
Hoss did.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#9 Aug 12, 2012
Jim wrote:
Someone ate the baby?
Jim
A dingo.
curious

Huntington, WV

#10 Aug 12, 2012
By who? I tried to get in touch with her for the longest time. I was crazy about that girl...
crazy

New York, NY

#11 Aug 12, 2012
curious wrote:
By who? I tried to get in touch with her for the longest time. I was crazy about that girl...
Some dope fiend.
curiosity

Huntington, WV

#12 Sep 25, 2012
Randi is a damn good person! Everyone has their own issues they are dealing with so with that being said don't be so quick to judge!
1 post removed
well

Richmond, VA

#14 Sep 27, 2012
Who was her best friend?
idiot

Huron, OH

#15 Oct 1, 2012
Truth be told wrote:
After doing drugs with her best friend. And her best friend dying from an overdose.. No one really cares about what happened to Randi.
Did you read what you wrote, idiot? After doing drugs with her friend....last time I checked it's a choice to do drugs. What does Randi have to do with such a thing. The only thing Randi did was be a good friend. If you don't know the real deal, then I'd keep my mouth shut. If you do have something to say, say it to Randi. Don't hide behind a computer. Idiotic moron......... you have no idea what Randi has been through since she lost her friend. Have respect for people or grow a sets of balls!!!!!!
1 post removed
randi x

Huntington, WV

#17 Oct 1, 2012
Hop Sing wrote:
<quoted text>
Hoss ate her.
what ya need to know? ive been her fiancee for 17 yrs. know anything n everything
randi x

Huntington, WV

#18 Oct 1, 2012
Tanner wrote:
Sup
randi x

Huntington, WV

#19 Oct 1, 2012
ttt wrote:
<quoted text>
married w/kids to her high school sweetheart.
n id be the high school sweetheart!!!! isnt that wonderful?
tanner

Saint Albans, WV

#20 Oct 1, 2012
just wondering i brough her to the huntington inn we chilled an got drunk togeather had an awesome time with her an would love to see here again i hada great night an was superr sore the next day!
ttt

Huntington, WV

#21 Oct 1, 2012
randi x wrote:
<quoted text>n id be the high school sweetheart!!!! isnt that wonderful?
sure is!! Thought u guys had already married. She was one of my favorite people when we were at HEHS, hope things are going good for you guys!!
skanks

Danielson, CT

#22 Oct 1, 2012
Same Randi that is with a big dumb idiot named Justin that works at walmart?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Estella Finley 9 min Estella 13
Who's estella Finley doing these days. 10 min Estella 3
Executive Assistant courthouse 12 min Angela 22
4 OD tonite 20 min :-) 2
kevin segoviano (Jul '13) 35 min just saying 16
Herd Turned Down Rutgers For A Bowl? 1 hr sally 90
MARSHALL claim To Fame isn't What YOU think HERD 2 hr SavageNation 271
West Huntington Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web