West Hollywood's Abby :: Gets a New Look

West Hollywood's Abby :: Gets a New Look

There are 1 comment on the EDGE story from Apr 24, 2011, titled West Hollywood's Abby :: Gets a New Look. In it, EDGE reports that:

Christina Aguilera and friends inaugurate the new Abbey! The Abbey is an interesting phenomenon for Los Angeles and the larger LGBT community.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#1 Apr 25, 2011
I used to go the Abbey when it was a tiny coffee shop across the street from where it is now. I loved it then,for it was an alternative to BARS. then they moved to their present place and we worried it would not make it, but found the outdoors seating charming and cool. Again, NOT a bar,only mellow quiet music. then they added the bar...and the dancing, and now it is a celebrity hangout.

I have never felt more old! I guess they know what they are up to. I don't live in LA anymore anyway. See you at Kofi, or El Cielo coffee shops here in Palm Springs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Hollywood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 42 min Terrance 20,919
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) 1 hr Rene Rio 4,529
Review: Citibank 6 hr CITIBANK INGLEWOOD 4
30 Countries Are Refusing To Take Back Illegals... 13 hr Genl Forrest 5
Los Angles Mayor and council 15 hr Johanathan Sharpie 1
Inglewood Lanes is new located at 4030 W. Centu... (Feb '16) 16 hr longlivebowling 21
Review: Inglewood Towne Shopping Center Tue COMING SOON 2019 5

West Hollywood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Hollywood Mortgages