Happy Birthday, Walt Whitman, Influen...

Happy Birthday, Walt Whitman, Influential Poet

There are 4 comments on the www.findingdulcinea.com story from Jun 1, 2009, titled Happy Birthday, Walt Whitman, Influential Poet. In it, www.findingdulcinea.com reports that:

Walt Whitman helped transform the literary scene in the United States during the 19th century, becoming one of the most influential poets of his time.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.findingdulcinea.com.

Dee Dee

New York, NY

#1 Jun 1, 2009
A true Renaissance man!
Janet

Oregon City, OR

#2 Jun 1, 2009
This is one guy I would love to sit down and have a beer with.
BettyB

Canon City, CO

#3 Jun 1, 2009
I need to develop a better appreciation of poetry. It's always been tough for me to enjoy.
Ken

New York, NY

#4 Jun 2, 2009
"Do I contradict myself?/ Very well then I contradict myself,/ I am large, I contain multitudes."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 2 hr Bruser 8,290
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) Sun Bruser 2,637
News E. Islip named in list of top suburbs (May '07) Jun 23 look into it 261
Job Seeking in Massapequa Jun 17 DanZMuk065 1
News Cops: Wantagh Man Burglarized 10 Homes in 3 Months (Sep '10) Jun 14 Grammar Nazi 292
News Gotti Tans is moving to new Huntington location (Jun '07) Jun '15 Mike Yevtuck is nuts 101
News Legislator D'Amaro to Recognize Local Woman of ... (Jan '14) Jan '14 mjjcpa 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Hills Mortgages