PBS film looks at Long Island poet Wa...

PBS film looks at Long Island poet Walt Whitman

There are 2 comments on the Newsday story from Apr 14, 2008, titled PBS film looks at Long Island poet Walt Whitman. In it, Newsday reports that:

The America around Walt Whitman 's birthplace in West Hills today is not exactly the one he heard singing.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Jay

United States

#1 Apr 14, 2008
Although I only caught the last 45 minutes of the show tonight, I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it! I f you missed the show, I strongly suggest a viewing at your earliest convienence. Excellent work Mr. Zwonitzer!
natalie-missouri

Moberly, MO

#2 Apr 15, 2008
missed it :( sad as it may be however true...are they advertising another showing?
natalie

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 15 hr Andy Divine Loves... 8,550
Judge Andrew Crecca (Dec '10) 17 hr Baffled 44
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Hicksville (Feb '14) Wed Go Blue Forever 56
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) Jan 17 save your souls 2,733
women would you castrate you husbands? (Oct '14) Jan 14 Mark 42
Looking for a male english bulldog to mate with... (Feb '13) Jan 13 Bgunter1975 90
Why do people like Bayville? (Jun '08) Jan 12 Zizzles 23

West Hills Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Hills Mortgages