Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#12262 Sep 26, 2012
a final wrote:
Paul D. Ryan and his hacked up Willard Mitt Romney can go back to where they came from, today for all I care.
motherjones.com
Fifty-five percent of small business owners and manufacturers would not have started their businesses in today’s economy, according to a new poll that also reports 69 percent say President Obama’s regulatory policies have hurt their businesses.

Why is Obama destroying the Middle class?
mitt goldwater

Anderson, CA

#12263 Sep 26, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Fifty-five percent of small business owners and manufacturers would not have started their businesses in today’s economy, according to a new poll that also reports 69 percent say President Obama’s regulatory policies have hurt their businesses.
Why is Obama destroying the Middle class?
the middle class does indeed include small business owners..

some of who need less regulation.

but to state that Obama is "destroying" the middle class is a bit extreame dont you think??

have the republicans in congress done anything but BLOCK jobs bills?? designed to reemploy the middle class?/ no the have not.

after all, tax cuts for the wealthy wont increase demand.

tax cuts for small business and workers WILL increase demand.

that is why, when the Bush tax cuts run out on december 31st???

Obama will introduce his OWN TAX CUT plan exclusively for workers and small business owners.....who together, comprise the middle class.

who ever votes against it?? is commiting political suicide.

remember, grover norquist DEMANDS that all republicans vote in LOCK step on ALL tax cuts.

period.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#12264 Sep 26, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Are you saying that you didn't read that study in "High Times"?
you give credance to a study done by a drug addict?

unbelievable. that's like beavis and butthead doing a thesis on marijuana and expecting everybody to believe everything they wrote on the subject matter.

did you see that youtube video on his mom? stoned out of her mind during the interview. looked like someone brain dead too.

hey, genius. if marijuana really cured cancer, don't you think that cancer would not be the killer that it is now? I mean. the world would allow it.

come on, drug addict. move some more bullshit my way. that way, the world will know just how big of a liar you guys are.

cure cancer? yeah. in your dreams.
Insane Clown Posse

West Covina, CA

#12265 Sep 26, 2012
Insane Clown Posse, oh you mean the GOP / Republican / Tea Party Nation member's.

Thse clowns can party down.

maotherjones.com
Insane Clown Posse

West Covina, CA

#12266 Sep 26, 2012
Insane Clown Posse, oh you mean the GOP / Republican / Tea Party Nation member's.

motherjones.com

party palace clowns.
Sam kurshan

Lakeport, CA

#12267 Sep 26, 2012
mitt goldwater wrote:
<quoted text>
you realize it is legal to buy and smoke pot in this state??
if you have your doctors permission??
I just wondered HOW FAR under a rock you must live??
let me guess??, you HATE everything else about federal law, but would gladly cite it, if someone lit up their medicine in your presense.
nope just a bored stoner who just trolled "ayuh" bunch of folks. Lol. I don't even know who Sam kurshan is. Everyone seems to hate him so easy nom du plea. Bad spelling. I smoke all day. Everyday. Guns should be legal to buy. All guns. Drugs shoul be legal as well. Tax em and regulate te quality for users. Let's make the money instead of a pointless war and a pointless argument. I don't care who wins. Just that someone gets a lil gumption. Goes for the throaht. Speaks up. Basicly on this Sam kurshan. I saw him and Irish mike a few years ago posting. Angry. Easy. So hahaha. Stoner reeking havoc. Come see me at 4chan/b/. I'm always trolling. Always hunting. Always laughing. Don't be mad. Be happy. For being opinionated. For beig passionate. Don't be sheeple. That is all.
NoBlamer 2012

Mt Meadows Area, CA

#12268 Sep 26, 2012
Insane Clown Posse wrote:
motherjones.com
party palace clowns.
hey I used to live in arcadia
how is that bear who keeps getting in peoples hot tubs ?
lol
Moojoos

West Covina, CA

#12269 Sep 26, 2012
hOTS TUBES CAN'T VOTE? oR CANTHEY?
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#12270 Sep 26, 2012
mitt goldwater wrote:
<quoted text>
the middle class does indeed include small business owners..
some of who need less regulation.
but to state that Obama is "destroying" the middle class is a bit extreame dont you think??
have the republicans in congress done anything but BLOCK jobs bills?? designed to reemploy the middle class?/ no the have not.
after all, tax cuts for the wealthy wont increase demand.
tax cuts for small business and workers WILL increase demand.
that is why, when the Bush tax cuts run out on december 31st???
Obama will introduce his OWN TAX CUT plan exclusively for workers and small business owners.....who together, comprise the middle class.
who ever votes against it?? is commiting political suicide.
remember, grover norquist DEMANDS that all republicans vote in LOCK step on ALL tax cuts.
period.
lol...block job bill...the job bill is just another STIMULUS, an injection for a few temporary jobs. Yeah we all know it's not obama, it's bush's fault, when does that end...lol
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#12271 Sep 26, 2012
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
you give credance to a study done by a drug addict?
unbelievable. that's like beavis and butthead doing a thesis on marijuana and expecting everybody to believe everything they wrote on the subject matter.
did you see that youtube video on his mom? stoned out of her mind during the interview. looked like someone brain dead too.
hey, genius. if marijuana really cured cancer, don't you think that cancer would not be the killer that it is now? I mean. the world would allow it.
come on, drug addict. move some more bullshit my way. that way, the world will know just how big of a liar you guys are.
cure cancer? yeah. in your dreams.
Dude, relax, it's called sarcasm. are u this serious all the time.
L causes

West Covina, CA

#12272 Sep 26, 2012
More lost causes, just ride on out of here!
mitt goldwater

Anderson, CA

#12273 Sep 26, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>lol...block job bill...the job bill is just another STIMULUS, an injection for a few temporary jobs. Yeah we all know it's not obama, it's bush's fault, when does that end...lol
the stim kept us from falling off the economic abyss that bush left us.(see bikini graph)

it is the reason Obama is destroying romney in this election!!

Ok, so romney is just self imploding on all issues.

is it time for you to abandon ship already and join the democratic wave.?? yes

if your party continues to obstruct the governing process??

they too will be purged from public service.

....because their services became to "private".

ps: im already interetsted in the next election, as this one is pretty much over.

it is just a question of how many candidates romney will take down with him as he and his candidacy hit the ground in flames.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#12274 Sep 26, 2012
mitt goldwater wrote:
<quoted text>
the stim kept us from falling off the economic abyss that bush left us.(see bikini graph)
it is the reason Obama is destroying romney in this election!!
Ok, so romney is just self imploding on all issues.
is it time for you to abandon ship already and join the democratic wave.?? yes
if your party continues to obstruct the governing process??
ps: im already interetsted in the next election, as this one is pretty much over.
it is just a question of how many candidates romney will take down with him as he and his candidacy hit the ground in flames.
The Stimulus was just to keep Unions afloat, creating temporary jobs is a Community organizing solution that Bush started, it's why we are deep in a hole now. I didn't know he was destroying Romney, we haven't had one debate yet, we have President that still claims it was a movie when the Libyan President along with Hillary said it was not. Nobody has voted yet. The same thing was said about Reagan when he beat Jimmy Carter, the one that unleashed the monsters. he published polling in this year’s presidential race is unusually inaccurate because this is the first election in which who votes determines how they vote. Most Conservatives hang up the phone on the pollsters, and if it's so over, why do u even comment?
NoBlamer 2012

Mt Meadows Area, CA

#12275 Sep 26, 2012
didnt ovomit promise to close gitmo ?

so... bush was right and ovomit was wrong and lied

only a crackhead would vote for ovomit

did ovomit promise to cut the deficit in half ?

lied again.
Samtrollmaster

Clearlake, CA

#12276 Sep 26, 2012
Yak yak yak. Smoke another bowl hippy. You cry and cry but what can you do sitting on your computer eating cheetos? Cry some more. Whaw wahw whaaaa. Awe poor baby need nover beer. How bout beating your wife you retard. Your a baseless blow hard. You have been selected. You shall understand opinion. You shall be trolled day. Night. At your sad desk job. On your little disgusting web browsing. You shall learn opinion. You are troll fodder. Hey ho juggalo. Let the games begin
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#12277 Sep 26, 2012
Samtrollmaster wrote:
Yak yak yak. Smoke another bowl hippy. You cry and cry but what can you do sitting on your computer eating cheetos? Cry some more. Whaw wahw whaaaa. Awe poor baby need nover beer. How bout beating your wife you retard. Your a baseless blow hard. You have been selected. You shall understand opinion. You shall be trolled day. Night. At your sad desk job. On your little disgusting web browsing. You shall learn opinion. You are troll fodder. Hey ho juggalo. Let the games begin
But yet you post nothing as to why the great obama has done the past four years except BLAME. When will it be his fault? When can we hold him accountable, I know the pigs on the view won't, i'm sure u got boned or bonged over that?
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#12278 Sep 26, 2012
Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton on Wednesday suggested there was a link between the Qaeda franchise in North Africa and the attack at the American diplomatic mission in Benghazi, Libya, that killed the American ambassador and three others.

But on "The View" the great obama still babbles about a movie.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#12279 Sep 26, 2012
the 16 trillion debt is approaching 17 trillion. In Obama's 3 3/4 term there has been no budget set. When seniors find out though Obama care that they don't qualify for certain care. Buisnesses will try to expand their buisness with higher regulation fees and Obama care expenses and they will give up and stop hiring and maybe close down and all because of Obama change. Harry Reid shut down every budget proposal from congress at least 9 times or more with Obama's blessing. So go for Obama you democrats and liberals and get Obama change = Greece. have a nice day
Samtrollmaster

Clearlake, CA

#12280 Sep 27, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>But yet you post nothing as to why the great obama has done the past four years except BLAME. When will it be his fault? When can we hold him accountable, I know the pigs on the view won't, i'm sure u got boned or bonged over that?
it's his fault. Your fault my fault. Sheeple are stupid. We are stupid. Change shall come they shall be crippled. 4chan/b/
Samtrollmaster

Clearlake, CA

#12281 Sep 27, 2012
Can I keep trolling you. Are you that dumb. Your vote means nothing you are not an electorate. You are nothing like me. Troll fodder. Keep feeding me. Lulz.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Use one word....drop one game (Aug '13) 12 hr Mort Amar 379
Reverse Osmosis - Water Filters (Dec '10) 21 hr Zach 5
Review: Towing In Calabasas Tue LisK 1
Nottingham Festival Seeking Event Staff Tue The Nottingham Fe... 1
Stalker case leads to lawsuit against St. Bruno... (Feb '13) Tue Buzz Meeks 1,288
Text me I'm horny (Apr '12) Oct 23 bigspencer6969 22
Hellocopter Oct 23 Kathi 1

West Hills News Video

West Hills Dating
Find my Match

West Hills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

West Hills News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in West Hills

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]