what happened to Lil Shrugs trucking ...

what happened to Lil Shrugs trucking business

Posted in the West Helena Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
lol

United States

#1 Feb 11, 2013
Nobody liked his manure
shannon

United States

#2 Feb 11, 2013
He must had Gibbs post took down cause heat hitting him..they will just post more
haha

United States

#3 Feb 11, 2013
They bust them dudes out on that post
haha

United States

#4 Feb 11, 2013
Tell me how he is on the drug force when his dad and uncle been selling for years.snitching ..
lol

United States

#5 Feb 11, 2013
He going to dog girls then he better get ready to be dogged all over the inet. Lo life.
lmbo

United States

#6 Feb 11, 2013
He deleted these post bout him being a ding don't eater and ball head dough boy ..Mr wana be..need attention ..still posting crap on fb like ppl thinking he funny ..yea funny is right.shug....lmao..
lmbo

United States

#8 Feb 11, 2013
Ding dong....
lol

United States

#10 Feb 11, 2013
You ain't got sense or truck company either. Now that's some funny s....

“NSA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#11 Feb 11, 2013
shug wrote:
Wasn't shug that took it down. U must not saw the post on valtrax!!! The thruth took it down. HaaaHaaa! Talk all u want I ain't got no feelings.
Big slug, It's "truth" man. GP gonna site you a ticket. And I think you got your hands full with them 2 girls. They seem rowdy!! lol
Grammar Police

Breckenridge, CO

#12 Feb 11, 2013
b_rad_ wrote:
<quoted text>Big slug, It's "truth" man. GP gonna site you a ticket. And I think you got your hands full with them 2 girls. They seem rowdy!! lol
I can't figure out WTF he's saying lol.
lol

United States

#15 Feb 11, 2013
Lol. You go right ahead and think its the girls. Just shows how ignorant a da you are, to think one of your home boys wouldn't take up for them. If fact I've never even met those girls. Let's see what other words of wisdom you have to further prove you're da.
F_n Witcha

United States

#16 Feb 11, 2013
Who the heck is lil shug?
lmbo

United States

#18 Feb 11, 2013
A ding dong eater starving for attention.
Chillin

United States

#20 Feb 11, 2013
fire him don wrote:
thought county employee couldnt use internet for personal business during when they should be working.
You dumb pos!!!! Your amount of education reflects in your grammar!!! Maybe you need to get off welfare and get your pos butt a JOB!!!!

Get your facts straight before you post on here!!!
your supervisor

Lexa, AR

#21 Feb 11, 2013
fire him don wrote:
thought county employee couldnt use internet for personal business during when they should be working.
jealous? get back to work!
Chillin

United States

#22 Feb 11, 2013
gotit wrote:
I heard his Trucking business went down because he wouldn't haul drugs with Jermey Hilton.
Roflmao!!! That's some funny shit!!!!
BEEP-BEEP-BEEP

White Hall, AR

#23 Feb 11, 2013
WELL at least he has a job! All you losers have all the time in the world to sit and post on IE because you can't keep a job...oh but you don't have to because our taxes feed ya lazy butts and pay ya freaking bills!
Grammar Police

Breckenridge, CO

#24 Feb 11, 2013
BEEP-BEEP-BEEP wrote:
WELL at least he has a job! All you losers have all the time in the world to sit and post on IE because you can't keep a job...oh but you don't have to because our taxes feed ya lazy butts and pay ya freaking bills!
1. I have a job, a good paying one at that.
2. IE is for chumps. I use google chrome.
lol

United States

#25 Feb 11, 2013
There's a few more shrug haters than I thought..lmao
BEEP-BEEP-BEEP

White Hall, AR

#26 Feb 11, 2013
County Employee huh? What's that tell you? He may know all the right people so you may want to keep your comment to yourself! lmmfao! SHUG FOR PRESIDENT!!!!! HELL MAYOR FOR PHILLIPS COUNTY AT LEAST! LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Helena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kimber 3 hr .... 6
Wheres Brooke 5 hr 1 question 7
Kid Woods 8 hr Tammy2014 4
Chad 8 hr Tammy2014 20
Ronnie Byrd 20 hr Just saying 10
B_rad where are you? Sun Guess it 1
Keyboard worriers Sun Tat 6

West Helena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance