curious

West Helena, AR

#1 Sep 2, 2012
Does anone no him i know its athena son and got blonde hair but wat does he do
j mills

West Helena, AR

#2 Sep 2, 2012
He ain't nothing but a punk! A thief and a coke head that likes to get girls drunk and f@&ks them while they passed out
Getalife

United States

#3 Sep 2, 2012
Just like his daddy!
really

West Helena, AR

#4 Sep 3, 2012
I dont know where he is but I know where he betternot bring his punkace
hahah

West Helena, AR

#6 Sep 3, 2012
for im not a punk and i dont need to get a girl drunk to get some them panties just drop and if im not mistakin u got stomped and were should i no bring my azz to
tommy

West Helena, AR

#7 Sep 3, 2012
Dont worry bout it you phone thief.im closer too you then you think.you like that glock you stole
haha

West Helena, AR

#9 Sep 3, 2012
tommy wrote:
Dont worry bout it you phone thief.im closer too you then you think.you like that glock you stole
An once again something else u dont know wat ur talkin about wat phone tell me a phone that stole lets here it
his frind

West Helena, AR

#10 Sep 3, 2012
Yall boys no not try him or me yea we got your phone hoass b1tch you ride up you mite get pop with dat glock to haha. scares a$$ punks yall no better we some soldiers no body mess with us get your a$$ beat when you see us next time
his frind

West Helena, AR

#11 Sep 3, 2012
Getalife wrote:
Just like his daddy!
i bet i done had you drop ur panties b4 and left you now you mad lol get over it gurl yous just wasnt fo me hoodho
Getalife

United States

#12 Sep 3, 2012
@ his frind if u ever even got 2 peek r a taste u would b begging for more!
You Are An Idiot

Glencoe, MO

#13 Sep 3, 2012
You people sound real intelligent. Must be Obama supporters.
Grammar Police

West Helena, AR

#14 Sep 3, 2012
his frind wrote:
Yall boys no not try him or me yea we got your phone hoass b1tch you ride up you mite get pop with dat glock to haha. scares a$$ punks yall no better we some soldiers no body mess with us get your a$$ beat when you see us next time
What language is this?

“NSA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#15 Sep 3, 2012
Sup gp, that's my names language!! The whole reason I made this btch! Ahaha this will be fun!

“NSA”

Location hidden

#16 Sep 3, 2012
his frind wrote:
I bet you answer knock knock jokes by peeping out the blind! Ahahaha dam crackheads!!

“NSA”

Location hidden

#17 Sep 3, 2012
hahah wrote:
for im not a punk and i dont need to get a girl drunk to get some them panties just drop and if im not mistakin u got stomped and were should i no bring my azz to
For I'm not a punk? Wtf is this sht?? Medieval talk? Was you playing Zelda on the throw back before you got on here or some sht? And it's spelled "Mistaken" I will use it in a sentence for you. When he thought he could communicate with the public outside of the meth trailer, he was mistaken. Ahahaha. Ps it was metaphorically speaking on a non metaphorical related issue. I kid you not!... For I'm not a kidder!
MIT_ Romknee

West Helena, AR

#18 Sep 3, 2012
Ahhhahaha , Off tOp !
B rad

West Helena, AR

#19 Sep 7, 2012
i would not run ur mouth i know who u are i bet u woek at the pc :P so i would hush

“NSA”

Location hidden

#20 Sep 7, 2012
The pc? What is that? Since I don't know I'm guessing your wrong.
BRANNDON

West Helena, AR

#21 Sep 7, 2012
MID DELTA

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#22 Oct 10, 2012
BRANNDON wrote:
MID DELTA
lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Helena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Chief Criminal Record?!?! (Jun '15) 21 hr Guest 47
Southbound music festival Apr 23 ralph 2
tattoo's have become the symbol of trash (Apr '16) Apr 21 Guest 45
9th street gang Apr 20 Guest 1
Robert (Apr '16) Apr 20 Guest 4
wild hog pageant (Apr '16) Apr 20 Guest 49
Dog pound (Apr '16) Apr 20 Guest 8

West Helena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance