Next Last
worried

Little Rock, AR

#1 Jun 16, 2011
has anyone seen steve clement or heard from him last seen june 6
knows more than you

United States

#4 Jun 16, 2011
well they put this post on the drug dealer thread because steve has turned into a meth head the police just found his truck at the crackhead motel which proves it but everyone that new him already new that he was on that sht

“NSA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#5 Jun 16, 2011
He truck a lil bloody but I'm sure it will buff out... It at sands... It prolly terriost related!!!..... Kell whitey!!!
Friend of Family

Ripley, TN

#7 Jun 16, 2011
What hotel?
1313xxx

United States

#8 Jun 16, 2011
found dead on old lil rock road
Friend of Family

Ripley, TN

#9 Jun 16, 2011
Is this a rumor or is there any truth to it??? Please - we are from another State and are anxiously awaiting news...
1313xxx

United States

#10 Jun 16, 2011
not funny sorry bs sorce no truth to it from what i no just heard it an posted it to see if anyone ese heard the same
Friend of Family

Ripley, TN

#11 Jun 16, 2011
Thanks for the honesty...
mike from Michigan

West Helena, AR

#12 Jun 16, 2011
Well, if its not true its a growing roomier
mike from Michigan

West Helena, AR

#13 Jun 16, 2011
I think it may be
1313xxx

United States

#15 Jun 16, 2011
ive heard it alot too but still dont no if its true
Kelly Sweeting WI

Salem, WI

#16 Jun 17, 2011
Some of you people should be ashamed of yourself! Somebodys child, brother, grandson, friend is missing!

“NSA”

Location hidden

#17 Jun 17, 2011
1313xxx wrote:
found dead on old lil rock road
Found dead?... If he alive he wouldn't be lost on old lil rock rd

“NSA”

Location hidden

#18 Jun 17, 2011
JLrapist wrote:
Larry tha dealer I hear he has the wettest vagina around
lmfao that some funny sht....she got u Larry!! Hey where can I get one them leg tats?
larry king

United States

#20 Jun 17, 2011
1313xxx i herd he was found down by da creek

“NSA”

Location hidden

#21 Jun 17, 2011
Clemmons had butcher block... This guy named clement... Or am I'm cOnfused?... Cause yesterday it was suggested he had the meat market...
No BS

United States

#22 Jun 17, 2011
Friend of Family wrote:
Is this a rumor or is there any truth to it??? Please - we are from another State and are anxiously awaiting news...
It was on channel 5 news yesterday evening that his truck was found at Sand's Motel...his truck had some blood in it but there are no other signs of him...the news said that he had not checked into the motel and no one knows why his truck was there...

“NSA”

Location hidden

#24 Jun 17, 2011
No BS wrote:
<quoted text>
It was on channel 5 news yesterday evening that his truck was found at Sand's Motel...his truck had some blood in it but there are no other signs of him...the news said that he had not checked into the motel and no one knows why his truck was there...
hmm how u know it's his blood?.. Kinda fast to find his truck and get a DNA match in the time frame... And that's suggesting he has his DNA on file .... So mabe they found his truck and someone's or somethings blood in it... But the amount wasnt stated... Could just be an small stain but everyone acted like it's a fatal amount found... Such drama ... Sound like some dam old women
not involved

United States

#25 Jun 17, 2011
while we're talking about what we heard..i heard the k9 unit found him in monroe..dont know if its true. cant figure out why they'd even be searching there unless they have figured out what happened.
No BS

United States

#26 Jun 17, 2011
b_rad_ wrote:
<quoted text> hmm how u know it's his blood?.. Kinda fast to find his truck and get a DNA match in the time frame... And that's suggesting he has his DNA on file .... So mabe they found his truck and someone's or somethings blood in it... But the amount wasnt stated... Could just be an small stain but everyone acted like it's a fatal amount found... Such drama ... Sound like some dam old women
i never said it was his blood or that it was a lot of blood...i just said "some blood"...i was not bein dramatic, i simply stated what was on the news...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Helena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Biggest stank face? 9 hr yo ma 4
Ashley Smith 11 hr killinit 47
b rad is joey mullins (Apr '11) Dec 22 wtf is my b rad t... 22
Troy Seatont Dec 22 STIMPY 2
pastor S Cannnon??? Dec 21 pops 1
Ginny Turner Dec 20 mary ann 4
They want ME! Dec 20 Kelly 6
West Helena Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web