b_rad, I know who he is
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Magnum

Kellyville, OK

#1 Jan 20, 2013
I know who he is. He is not who you would expect. Pretty low key guy that lives here in the Helena area. Quiet guy, no kids, married, and age is between 25-30. Never had a problem with him but i know some folks on here do. Not going to reveal the name just yet. Gonna have a little fun and let people guess around.

West Helena, AR

#2 Jan 20, 2013
alot of ppl on here think they know him, but I honestly have to say I don't. At one time I had thought it was kalb guy but now i know its not. Please do tell. I also heard another name but didn't know who that was, give few more hints i like guessing games hahaha
BH

Searcy, AR

#3 Jan 20, 2013
Reward for his real name and address. $250.00. I'll give you the money first and then you give info. If info is bad I'll come after you. This is no joke.
dont know

West Helena, AR

#4 Jan 20, 2013
No i don't think you do.
Magnum

Kellyville, OK

#5 Jan 20, 2013
Just your average guy, lives in town not in the county. Trust me the guy isn't dumb so he'll deny and divert who he is, but i know
BH

Searcy, AR

#6 Jan 20, 2013
All I need is to hear his voice. He can deny all he wants.
Magnum

Oklahoma City, OK

#7 Jan 20, 2013
BH wrote:
Reward for his real name and address.$250.00. I'll give you the money first and then you give info. If info is bad I'll come after you. This is no joke.
I don't need your money and you wouldn't come after me, and that is no joke. You will see real soon
dont know

West Helena, AR

#8 Jan 20, 2013
ok tell us more. like what type of work does he do????
Magnum

Oklahoma City, OK

#9 Jan 20, 2013
He works in agri. Not his own boss though. Works for a mid size to upper size farmer
Grammar Police

Denver, CO

#10 Jan 20, 2013
You people need to get a life. It means this much to find out who some anonymous person on here is? Really? I'm sure he's laughing at you. I know I am.
wonder

West Helena, AR

#11 Jan 20, 2013
Is the farmer close to helena or closer to Elaine? Does B-rad know who you are?
Hahaha

United States

#13 Jan 20, 2013
I'm b rad oh wait i'm gotta-in-it No i think maybe bad larry !! My point is you will never know lol cause the real b rad can be any of us !!!

“once was blind”

Since: Jul 10

now I see

#14 Jan 20, 2013
B_rad_? What's a b_rad_?

“once was blind”

Since: Jul 10

now I see

#15 Jan 20, 2013
Never heard if it.
ricky b

United States

#16 Jan 20, 2013
Magnum wrote:
I know who he is. He is not who you would expect. Pretty low key guy that lives here in the Helena area. Quiet guy, no kids, married, and age is between 25-30. Never had a problem with him but i know some folks on here do. Not going to reveal the name just yet. Gonna have a little fun and let people guess around.
I would expect he would be a person that keeps to himself, doesn't get out much bc he seems to be on topix religiously over the past couple of years (that I know of). I remember a similar thread quite a long time ago where a girl was threatening to give him up, and he seemed to get pretty upset which made it look like she actually knew who he was. But she never said his name.

North Little Rock, AR

#17 Jan 20, 2013
brando millwood, there you go
well

Dallas, TX

#18 Jan 20, 2013
Guest, why should we believe you?
want-to-knw

West Helena, AR

#19 Jan 20, 2013
Grammar Police wrote:
You people need to get a life. It means this much to find out who some anonymous person on here is? Really? I'm sure he's laughing at you. I know I am.
What else is there to do in this town...i mean really?! at least u know this ppl are at home and not killing folks!!!
lol

West Helena, AR

#20 Jan 20, 2013
There has been 30 names on here that he is. Just last week I read tony yeager
Peve Sterry

West Helena, AR

#21 Jan 20, 2013
How many people have guessed Brandon Millwood? Too many. Give it up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Helena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
do you see a change in helena-west helena? 2 hr guest from west 2
Another police shoot out? 20 hr mate 8
So Carl vann pulled the trigger?? Thu Guest 12
dark grey avalache Thu guest 4
Big Time Wh.re (Jan '14) Sep 2 shesawhore 2
Black Guy Missing Sep 2 doos what 2
Tri county fair Sep 1 Your jacked up 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Helena Mortgages