Enlightened Minds

Bryant, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2011

She once said; "Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people." The stock here on Topix has proven this to be no longer just a quote, but a scientific fact.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2011

She was a scientist? I figured she was just a house wife. How do you spell hypocrite?

“NSA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2011

I wonder what category people that hangs on the quotes of others fall under? It's always better to create than to copy.. Enough of that I'm here to pick apart your theory of mrs Roosevelt's quote. Topix is a community forum to discuss what ever there right to free speech see's fit. And from your post it's point blank you're calling people on here small minded. When in fact the quote itself is a discussion about people, so therefore mrs Roosevelt would fall under her own judgement of small minded . Any other quotes you like to throw around to make urself seem smart?.... B rad out
b_rad_sBiggestFa n

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2011

And I am not being a.smartass either. Mist people come on here a wanna bash ya b_rad... I know u don't give s flyin rat's azz ... but u do have to say you have some really intelligent points at times n entertaining come backs most the time n some of the people u have been accused of being I know first had that they wouldn't be able to put a comment n or thought just like the reply like this LOL keep up the good work on putting into words what every1 what's to say but to scared too!
b_rad_sBiggestFa n

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2011

N I have claimed to be able to type so over look typos LOL
Word up

West Helena, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2011

To b_rad and Eleanor. Fck u and fck her too. Honestly b_rad I'm tired of seeing your stupid comments on every forum. U suck and your stuff is getting old. I don't care if you have a shi**y response to this either. I'm sick of reading your sh*t on stuff that makes no sense!
Como esta b_tches

West Helena, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2011

Word up wrote:
To b_rad and Eleanor. Fck u and fck her too. Honestly b_rad I'm tired of seeing your stupid comments on every forum. U suck and your stuff is getting old. I don't care if you have a shi**y response to this either. I'm sick of reading your sh*t on stuff that makes no sense!
Prediction- b_sack will reply with the same ol it's a free speech sh!t, or don't read my junk, kinda hard not 2 when it's everywhere! Take a topix vacation b_nutz

“NSA”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2011

Noone bashes my btches but me.. Lol ... And naaaw you gotta stand in the corner.. We don't tolerate typo's here ,)

“NSA”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2011

Glad ya hate it... I'll be sure to step it up ... Let me knw when u just can't take nomore and on the brink of suicide ... So I can step it up even more ... Muuuuaaashh!

“NSA”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2011

Oh yea I forgot ummm freedom of speech... Umm dnt read my junk and do you want a hug?...... Truth squirts?
Word up

West Helena, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2011

Blah blah blah. Blw me. Step it up bigun. You're just a little wanna be. Why don't you go run back to your little doggy at the humane shelter, find your skank wife and beat off to them.
Como esta b_tches

West Helena, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2011

Hey can borrow that sweet aeropostale T? What's that size? Extra tight for the b!tch t!ts?

“NSA”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2011

I think u to people are the same... And neither is the Mexican guy.. So to both ur personalities ... How hard did you stare at my pic to see the name brand?.. Lol kinda scary a. Stare stalker mr eye hustler ...you wasn't un dressing me with ur eyes were you?... Go log back into your truth hurt name and stop being a sissy geez... Its been awfully quite past couple days I see... So I pop up to have a what I thought was gonna be a intellectual debate ... One lil post from me and I done got y'all dirty thongs pulled up so far it looks like suspenders ... Dam im good .... Truth squirts
Word up

West Helena, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2011

Ok b_balls. U got me. Uve hurt me so bad. I'll think I'll get Joe the Plumber to come hit me with some pipe. Or better yet why don't you grow some rad ba!!s and go eat a tamale.
Word up

West Helena, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2011

And to the Mexican guy or girl or whoever you are good job in putting b diggity bonehead man boobs in his place. He's such a wus he can't take the heat from anybody so he has to come back with stupid s$$t!

“NSA”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2011

Pffts... Lol yea that's it... Y'all to witty for me... I guess I'll retire now..... Keep at it kids.. We all knw you have a long way to go... And tell Joe I said hey...
b_rad_sBiggestFa n

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2011

LOL It never ceases to amaze me at the same ole bs that people spit off about what b_rad has to say or comment bout when actually its to lighten the topic with some.off the wall wise crack that some1 decides to take to serious or when he trys to b serious people wanna get even pissier cuz they don't have the intelligence to comprehend... so y the h3ll do u waste ur time respondin cuz no 1 gives a shyt.

“NSA”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2011

ikr!!!??....people are just never happy with what i post!!..if i'm dissin...then im a jerk...if im attempting to bring a lil thinking to the table..this happens...lol like when i created the karma thread....i think what happened is the person that started this thread got p1ssy he didnt come out like the genius he tried to be..i have good guess who it is...he started out in his own name...thats didnt work out for him...then changed to knows an idiot...that didnt work for him either...then knows someone...didnt workout either..then knws the truth..not working out either..i frustrate that person alot i think...he comes he tries he fails..so i tell him come back later with a new name...and the fcker does..and then history repeats itself..lol,i havent posted on the dissin thread in a couple days ..well here in west helena anyhow..so i make one lil post that i thought would bring a healthy debate...and boom..lol..its all good he can play the villain for a while...i dnt mind..we all know he is second rate...and i done did the whole b_jokes on myself already.. i was wondering when someone would follow..he still playing catch up..i done dissed my own name alot worse than that weak sht..i mean dam...the whole b_rad name is a joke toward fake "gangsta's" itself..member b rad the white dude off maliboo most wanted..lmao..fake as$ white "gangsta's" make me laught..see em all the time..hat kicked to side baggy pants..old ass fila'a shoes..and walking,...lmao or on a bike or riding with a friend or some have a banged up hoopy of there own..nothing funnier than a "white gangsta" walking trying to look hard..and convience thereself there a man..lmfao
Realiest

West Helena, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2011

Or maybe it's what the (so called) maestro himself describes It as, mind games. Whoever believes all this to be serious? H3ll that's the beauty of topix. State your opinion, have a little fun, talk a little sh!t, and just down right mind fck peeps at times. Dam, it's what you call tongue and checkroast a no holds barred roast. A way of testing peoples intelligence, temper, wits, and self control. Dude, wise cracks are what make topix what it is. Anyone who takes all this mess serious has no need of being on here. Yes at times there are forums that are worth having an intelligent debate over, but whoever started this one, was not really looking to debate over Eleanor Roosevelt, they looking to throw a jab or two at someone. Come on, Eleanor? Unless y'all want to discuss women's rights? nothing against the ladies but I think I'll pass on that subject... Out
Realiest

West Helena, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2011

Tell you what, in all seriousness, if you want to have a debate? Well okay, I'll give you one.. Let's call it a challenge, if you will.. I'll even make it easy for you.. You create the forum and whether we agree or disagree we will analyze the subject and let the people decide on who makes the best points toward the matter. Seems you have become bored with the same ol same ol topix daily dish of rubbish.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of50
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent West Helena Discussions

Search the West Helena Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
AR Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 26 min Answer Man 28,686
mccarty 11 hr guest 12
Where Is zola Fri Scoop 8
Queen contest tuesdays night Thu haha 18
arttty richards Thu besty 5
GOV. good to meeee Jul 9 BIG MAMA 13
beheaded dismembered girl Jul 9 karma 4
•••
•••