Next Last
Just Curious

Cabot, AR

#1 Jun 27, 2012
What do yall know about him?
ELAINE TAKE OVER

United States

#2 Jul 5, 2012
Tut's as real as they come. Damn good dude. All the girlsa love this kid, and he's got a whole click of goons behind him ready to bust heads... get 'em Tut... YOU BIG DADDY...
Just Curious

Jacksonville, AR

#3 Jul 5, 2012
All the girls love him? I thought he had a fiance and a son?
tut

United States

#4 Jul 6, 2012
if u wana know sumthin bout me jus ask!..an yea i do have a son!..but thats it!..an the girls gotta love me 4 a reason!
Just Curious

Jacksonville, AR

#5 Jul 6, 2012
What happened with you and your fiance? Why do all the girls love you?
tut

United States

#6 Jul 6, 2012
long story!..an idk why!
Just Curious

Jacksonville, AR

#7 Jul 6, 2012
How do you know the girls love you? But are you single? If so are you looking for someone? I have a friend that thinks you are sexy!
tut

Call, TX

#8 Jul 6, 2012
yea i am single!..an whos ur friend?
Just Curious

Jacksonville, AR

#9 Jul 6, 2012
Are you lookin for a relationship? Or just talking to alot of different girls right now?
tut

Call, TX

#10 Jul 6, 2012
well i jus got out of a relationship so i aint tryna look 4 another one rite nw!
Just Curious

Jacksonville, AR

#11 Jul 7, 2012
So just having a good time and talking to alot of different girls?
I am just trying to figure out stuff about you before i tell my friend you are single.
Grammar police

United States

#12 Jul 7, 2012
tut wrote:
well i jus got out of a relationship so i aint tryna look 4 another one rite nw!
There's nothing wrong with friends with benefits. That's the problem with women, it's all fun and good times, next thing tou know they want a commitment. Life's too short to be tied down.
My opinion

Jacksonville, AR

#13 Jul 7, 2012
First off I am sorry about you and your fiance.Something drastic must have happened for either one of yall to call it off. Just remember family is the most important thing and if you really love her and you want your family together then never give up. Im sure whatever happened yall can forgive one another for it and move on with yalls lives together. Im one who believes that families should not be broken up so i really hope yall can work things out.
There may not be nothing wrong with friends with benefits but there is something wrong with it if you are "friends with benefits" with alot of different people! Life is not too short to be tied down! Love is the greatest gift! At some point in your life you have to grow up and realize that there is more important things than partying and having sex with different girls! I wish you well!
Grammar police

Euless, TX

#14 Jul 7, 2012
Woah now. Slow your roll. I'm always upfront regarding where I stand. I don't sleep with just any girl which spreads her legs. Outside of family, love is greatly overrated. People will stay with a POS for no other reason than they love them. No thanks, I'll pass.
yes_me

Conway, AR

#15 Jul 7, 2012
love isnt the greatest gift...trustworthiness is the greatest gift cause without trust u have nuthn!!!!!
My opinion

Jacksonville, AR

#16 Jul 7, 2012
Yea trustworthiness is another great gift! But noone said anything about trust issues being the reason they broke up!
Just Curious

Jacksonville, AR

#17 Jul 9, 2012
So is there any chance that you and your ex will get back together?
tut

United States

#18 Jul 9, 2012
i doubt it!

“NSA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#19 Jul 9, 2012
Wtf does "tut" stand for?....just wondering.
tut

United States

#20 Jul 9, 2012
wtf does it matter?!..it aint ur name so dnt worry bout it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Helena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
stacey reyna gone to the dark side 4 hr newfella 4
wild hog pageant 20 hr Guest 33
Kyle wells Wed BitchPlease 12
Danny Rogers (Nov '10) Wed Nicole Johnson 22
tattoo's have become the symbol of trash Wed inked 4
helena- west helena corruption Apr 26 Guest 6
who's the daddy? Apr 24 guest 45
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Helena Mortgages