First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Guest

Frisco, TX

#1 Jun 7, 2011
What do y'all know about her?
karry ling

United States

#2 Jun 7, 2011
She looks like somebuddy slapped her in the face with a pepperoni pizza.
Congo

Dallas, TX

#3 Jun 7, 2011
That's the young skanky girl that with the old crippled fat guy I think

“NSA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#4 Jun 7, 2011
she ant none of that...yall just hating...thats one sweet,polite,and from what i can tell smart and business minded...and she dam sure dont look skanky...she always looks nice when i see her...
THE BFF

West Helena, AR

#5 Jun 7, 2011
ummm dude really if yall are gonna talk about someone yall should atleast be able to spell their name right! Angie is a great girl, a great mom, and a great friend!!! she happens to be my BFF...
Oh and BTW her name is Angelia Newsome BITCHESSSS
THE BFF

West Helena, AR

#6 Jun 7, 2011
Newsom!!!! my bad i was typin too fast
Angelia Newsom

West Helena, AR

#7 Jun 7, 2011
geez the drama never ends no i am not with no fat cripple guy and i sure as hell aint skanky.. its sad that your life sucks so bad u must talk shit about others.. if you want to know something about me by all means ask me but dont hide behind some fake ass name man up .. oh btw ty b_rad thats sweet , and jenn ya know i love ya girl, but all this crap talking aint me i have a life . k thx byeeeee...
outta helltown

Judsonia, AR

#8 Jun 7, 2011
lmao stupidity has no boundries thanks for clarifying that for all the inquiring minds outside of dramaville.
Congo

Lexa, AR

#9 Jun 7, 2011
Angelia Newsom wrote:
geez the drama never ends no i am not with no fat cripple guy and i sure as hell aint skanky.. its sad that your life sucks so bad u must talk shit about others.. if you want to know something about me by all means ask me but dont hide behind some fake ass name man up .. oh btw ty b_rad thats sweet , and jenn ya know i love ya girl, but all this crap talking aint me i have a life . k thx byeeeee...
no prob .)
Congo

Lexa, AR

#10 Jun 7, 2011
outta helltown wrote:
lmao stupidity has no boundries thanks for clarifying that for all the inquiring minds outside of dramaville.
No prob .) anytime
Congo

Lexa, AR

#11 Jun 7, 2011
THE BFF wrote:
Newsom!!!! my bad i was typin too fast
No prob .) anyday
Congo

Lexa, AR

#12 Jun 7, 2011
THE BFF wrote:
ummm dude really if yall are gonna talk about someone yall should atleast be able to spell their name right! Angie is a great girl, a great mom, and a great friend!!! she happens to be my BFF...
Oh and BTW her name is Angelia Newsome BITCHESSSS
no prob .) anywhere
Congo

Lexa, AR

#13 Jun 7, 2011
b_rad_ wrote:
she ant none of that...yall just hating...thats one sweet,polite,and from what i can tell smart and business minded...and she dam sure dont look skanky...she always looks nice when i see her...
no prob .) anyhow
Congo

Lexa, AR

#14 Jun 7, 2011
karry ling wrote:
She looks like somebuddy slapped her in the face with a pepperoni pizza.
Agreed .) no prob
Congo

Lexa, AR

#15 Jun 7, 2011
Guest wrote:
What do y'all know about her?
no prob .) just ask
Congo

Lexa, AR

#16 Jun 7, 2011
I just poot
karry ling

Helena, AR

#17 Jun 7, 2011
Congo wrote:
I just poot
that s copyrighted man don't say it again

“NSA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#18 Jun 7, 2011
karry your so blowed out only reason you even know you do it cause someone tells you..

“NSA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#19 Jun 7, 2011
Angelia Newsom wrote:
geez the drama never ends no i am not with no fat cripple guy and i sure as hell aint skanky.. its sad that your life sucks so bad u must talk shit about others.. if you want to know something about me by all means ask me but dont hide behind some fake ass name man up .. oh btw ty b_rad thats sweet , and jenn ya know i love ya girl, but all this crap talking aint me i have a life . k thx byeeeee...
sweet mabe!...true definitely!!
THE BFF

West Helena, AR

#20 Jun 7, 2011
Angelia Newsom wrote:
geez the drama never ends no i am not with no fat cripple guy and i sure as hell aint skanky.. its sad that your life sucks so bad u must talk shit about others.. if you want to know something about me by all means ask me but dont hide behind some fake ass name man up .. oh btw ty b_rad thats sweet , and jenn ya know i love ya girl, but all this crap talking aint me i have a life . k thx byeeeee...
your welcome baby doll, hey you've been there for me when no one else has and i will always do the same its a bff thang :D what can i say your my girl.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Helena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Helena Crime 2 hr Born and raised s... 5
Corbitts 7 hr CORBITT 7
Give her a drank Fri FUPA POLICE 29
Justin landrum Aug 14 Curious 28
poor s. bus drivers Aug 14 Guest 2
Tim cissell Aug 13 luckylips 1
What did Missy Barnes get charged with Aug 10 Guest 23

West Helena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Helena Mortgages