First Prev
of 2
Next Last
whatever

Helena, AR

#21 Dec 24, 2012
Big balls wrote:
She can suk a mean @%%k!!! Lmao give her a sled melted down and boom she grabs it with both hands and works it!! Got to love it!!
you better hope thats all she did, cause if you fu**ed her you probally should go to dr. and get checked out. THATS FOR REAL.

United States

#22 Dec 24, 2012
gues wrote:
I don't think thats the right Lamar. the one she with don't work. HAHA well not at walmart anyway .... I thought you knew she was in Helena, the way you talked you acted like you knew anyway.
Last I had seen on her Facebook was she was in Memphis so I didn't know she was back.
whatever

Helena, AR

#23 Dec 24, 2012
O yea shes back, she never was in memphis, she ws in Tupelo for awhile, then to her days for a week, then here the rest of the time, running around acting crazy. O I forgot she was in state hospital and rehab for just a few days, then she left. She should of stayed there thats where she needs to be.
whatever

Helena, AR

#24 Dec 24, 2012
whatever wrote:
O yea shes back, she never was in memphis, she ws in Tupelo for awhile, then to her days for a week, then here the rest of the time, running around acting crazy. O I forgot she was in state hospital and rehab for just a few days, then she left. She should of stayed there thats where she needs to be.
oops i meant to her dads for a week
know

West Helena, AR

#25 Dec 25, 2012
its sad to be her friend and to c her being like this and doing this to herself and kids. wish she would get help ... she, i and everybody knows she needs help. the thing is she is a very smart person to be in the position she is in .... but yes, she did it to herself and only her can do sumthing about it.
ooo

Oklahoma City, OK

#26 Dec 25, 2012
I knew her as a child and all this blows my mind. She was such a pretty sweet girl... Drugs.,. Beware of em
funny

West Helena, AR

#27 Dec 27, 2012
Her hole is blowed out bad!

United States

#29 Dec 30, 2012
I see she's reactived het Facebook account.

Oklahoma City, OK

#30 Dec 30, 2012
She should left it deactivated or stop hittin the fool while she is on there.. All her crazy rambles coming out.. All about boosie and lebhoneur and how pc is blessed to know her.. she pretends to care about that baby.. Why doesn't she actually go to a rehab and STAY THERE to help herself.. She is all about the money off that kid.. Everybody knows she doesn't actually care because of she did then she would actually be doing something with herself..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Helena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Chief Criminal Record?!?! 14 hr Upset Voter 29
You think little rock is coming back? 15 hr pal 2
dog groomers?? 17 hr Hmmmmm 6
bubba is free 18 hr funny but sad 1
21 year old arrested 4 murder Jul 29 Trisha 17
do Helena-west Helena have a 911 dispatcher?? Jul 29 anonymous 1
Plea to Top Mod WHOEVER! Jul 29 Kelly 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Helena Mortgages