First Prev
of 2
Next Last
IKNOW

Helena, AR

#1 Dec 23, 2012
Omg Lauren done got out of jail, went to state hospital, then to rehab and left. She really needed to stay there for long long time. She has really gone off deap end this time, staying with her black dealer right now cause she has nobody left. Poor ole Scott cant help her right now, he can't help himself. When will she ever learn and its nobodys fault but her own. She tries to blame him for the way she is acting and doing right now and all he tried to do was HELP her.

United States

#2 Dec 23, 2012
IKNOW wrote:
Omg Lauren done got out of jail, went to state hospital, then to rehab and left. She really needed to stay there for long long time. She has really gone off deap end this time, staying with her black dealer right now cause she has nobody left. Poor ole Scott cant help her right now, he can't help himself. When will she ever learn and its nobodys fault but her own. She tries to blame him for the way she is acting and doing right now and all he tried to do was HELP her.
How bout all those wild things shed posted on Facebook one right after another? And then finally deleted her account!
IKNOW

Helena, AR

#3 Dec 23, 2012
I didn't get the chance to read them but I sure heard about them. She should delete it and move away a long way off. She has hurt many people including her own children, but they both are in better places now.
IKNOW

Helena, AR

#4 Dec 23, 2012
She also had her daddy fooled for so so long, but I think he has FINALLY realized its not everybody eles fault its hers, it just took him a long time to figure that out. She had him so fooled like she had many others just took him longer to see thru her. Honestly she needs to go back to state hospital cause she has fried her brain not sure there is any hope left for her now.

United States

#5 Dec 23, 2012
She said Helena was privileged to have her! Ha
IKNOW

Helena, AR

#6 Dec 23, 2012
HAHAHA what a privilege it would be for her to move far away. Don't know why she is thinking she is all that, what has she done positive lately???? NOTHING>>>> and not going to, just use people and steal from them when they turn their head.
IKNOW

Helena, AR

#7 Dec 23, 2012
The last time I seen her was right before she went to state hospital and she looked like hell, so so skinny and eyes all big and sunk in. She has really messed her life up and at one time was a pretty girl, but that shows you what drugs will do to you and fast, they take you over and make you crazy. At first I thought Scott was the bad guy but the more i seen and heard he was not, he does have his own issues but she is the one with the problems and he cared alot about her and tried to get her to do better but she would not then she would turn it around and blame all her problems on him, but its not his fault, she is grown and makes her own choices, I know for a fact she has lied on him alot, about what he did to her and made her do. SHE did what SHE wanted to do. Hope scott gets better soon and when he does , stay away from her, she is like the black widow.

United States

#8 Dec 23, 2012
Yep. I remember her before she went off the deep end
IKNOW

Helena, AR

#9 Dec 23, 2012
I don't think she will be back around with a right mind ever again. TO FAR GONE !!!!!
Big balls

Memphis, TN

#10 Dec 23, 2012
She can suk a mean @%%k!!! Lmao give her a sled melted down and boom she grabs it with both hands and works it!! Got to love it!!
white dealer

West Helena, AR

#11 Dec 23, 2012
Who is the black dealer she staying with?
IKNOW

Helena, AR

#12 Dec 23, 2012
sucking a mean one sure not going get her anywhere accept being the dirty slut she is. and the guy she is staying with is Lamar. Apparently she not to good or else she would have somewhere else to go, or a place of her own, or a car, or a decent life and she has nothing now, you hear me NOTHING!!! Hope she got rid of the STD she had months ago.
white dealer

West Helena, AR

#13 Dec 23, 2012
What's Lamar nick name or where he live?
IKNOW

Helena, AR

#14 Dec 23, 2012
not sure what nick name is all I no is Lamar and lives around southland

United States

#15 Dec 23, 2012
So she's back in Helena?
Charles Dickenson

West Helena, AR

#16 Dec 23, 2012
white dealer wrote:
What's Lamar nick name or where he live?
Jerry Lamar he works at wal-mart stocking shelves and lives on south 7th. and he's married! LOL
wow

United States

#17 Dec 23, 2012
done got herself a pimp business manager.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#18 Dec 23, 2012
IKNOW wrote:
sucking a mean one sure not going get her anywhere accept being the dirty slut she is. and the guy she is staying with is Lamar. Apparently she not to good or else she would have somewhere else to go, or a place of her own, or a car, or a decent life and she has nothing now, you hear me NOTHING!!! Hope she got rid of the STD she had months ago.
Months ago? Lol dam I hope so too! Gross!
whoops

West Helena, AR

#19 Dec 24, 2012
stock boy done bagged himself a sleddog. lol
gues

Helena, AR

#20 Dec 24, 2012
I don't think thats the right Lamar. the one she with don't work. HAHA well not at walmart anyway .... I thought you knew she was in Helena, the way you talked you acted like you knew anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Helena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brad and Josh Smith :LOCK ALL THESE LOSERS UP 7 hr true 16
Kelly yeager 23 hr guest too 5
poor lil monkey Fri tricka 9
kristan raines (Mar '12) Thu Guest too 20
monty kelley Oct 22 shagnasty1 4
terry brandon or brannon Oct 21 too funny 12
child molesters in helena/west helena Oct 21 Tucker 3
West Helena Dating
Find my Match

West Helena Jobs