Sentencing set in Helena money-launde...

Sentencing set in Helena money-laundering case

There are 10 comments on the KAIT-TV story from Sep 7, 2012, titled Sentencing set in Helena money-laundering case. In it, KAIT-TV reports that:

LITTLE ROCK, AR - A nightclub owner in Helena-West Helena is scheduled to be sentenced Dec.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KAIT-TV.

Big Fish Fry

Alexander, AR

#1 Sep 7, 2012
Now for Papa Webb to get such a light spank on the hand for a crime as extensive as handling and distributing gaming machines illegally, he had to roll over on some huge crime lords. Now we are about to see some results from phase 2 in Phillips County. Hold on, sit back and watch some real justice at work in the near future. Get ready!
wayn

United States

#2 Sep 7, 2012
Big Fish Fry wrote:
Now for Papa Webb to get such a light spank on the hand for a crime as extensive as handling and distributing gaming machines illegally, he had to roll over on some huge crime lords. Now we are about to see some results from phase 2 in Phillips County. Hold on, sit back and watch some real justice at work in the near future. Get ready!
never happen my friend. wishful thinkin thou.
MoneyTalks

Alexander, AR

#3 Sep 7, 2012
wayn wrote:
<quoted text>never happen my friend. wishful thinkin thou.


I'm with "Big Fish Fry" on this one. Arkansas is a bible thumping, bible belt third world state and they will not allow public gambling rather legal or not unless you're in "Hotsprings or West Memphis". I think papa smurf rolled on some big rigs for his son and himself. Ronnie white better get hos business fixed cause he's in for a long vacation real. David Lawman and his goons also, especially BEAVER lol...
wayn

United States

#4 Sep 7, 2012
MoneyTalks wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm with "Big Fish Fry" on this one. Arkansas is a bible thumping, bible belt third world state and they will not allow public gambling rather legal or not unless you're in "Hotsprings or West Memphis". I think papa smurf rolled on some big rigs for his son and himself. Ronnie white better get hos business fixed cause he's in for a long vacation real. David Lawman and his goons also, especially BEAVER lol...
hear say,1 person word against another wont get it. you got to have proof. no doubt some people was paid off by wayne,to keep his son out of jail an charges droped. i believe that to be pros. atty. but provein it is goin to be 1 mans word against another.
guest

West Helena, AR

#5 Sep 7, 2012
I thought waynes son is still in jail, ya must be talking about all the previous times. Wayne needs to go down also, been crook for many many years, his time should be up.
wayn

United States

#6 Sep 7, 2012
guest wrote:
I thought waynes son is still in jail, ya must be talking about all the previous times. Wayne needs to go down also, been crook for many many years, his time should be up.
i go for that
ino

United States

#7 Sep 13, 2012
if wayne get off with what he plea bargin to. they owe an apolige to all the other guys they have shut down on the same offence that wayne has. looks like hes still bribeing people.
guest

West Helena, AR

#8 Sep 14, 2012
ino wrote:
if wayne get off with what he plea bargin to. they owe an apolige to all the other guys they have shut down on the same offence that wayne has. looks like hes still bribeing people.
Of course he ha he always has, there is no way he should get probation and four thou fine, when they even said he ws bragging about how much money he had made off the illegal machines, so that tells you he really must of told alot of great info on some important folks around here, or should i say they THINK they are important. Time will tell, only thing is that son of his is still behind bars where he needs to be and stay guess wayne couldn't tell enuff to get him out. haha
lfjdysg

United States

#9 Sep 15, 2012
I'm not gonna say he didn't tell on anyone because that is possible in the federal system, to stay out of prison or get a lighter sentence. Bribary in th federal system is very rare. They don't need the money, they have the mint. And everything is recorded at all times. Assuming and not know that system......
ino

United States

#10 Sep 15, 2012
lfjdysg wrote:
I'm not gonna say he didn't tell on anyone because that is possible in the federal system, to stay out of prison or get a lighter sentence. Bribary in th federal system is very rare. They don't need the money, they have the mint. And everything is recorded at all times. Assuming and not know that system......
they can met an have lunch or coffee some where. who knows.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Helena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Madison Lewis from Marvell (Oct '11) 9 hr Paula 18
walkers subdivision eric Bennett is prowlin... 9 hr Paula 4
Southbound pizza Wed chubby chaser 6
black inside= white outside Wed caddilac don 3
News new Arkansas man arrested for rape of 5-year-ol... Wed savage 1
casino Jun 27 realpimp 5
News Arkansas city limits tobacco sales to people ov... Jun 26 Guest 3

West Helena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Helena Mortgages