OhLawd

West Helena, AR

#1 Mar 25, 2013
Who's the tranny at Phillips college?

Fayetteville, AR

#3 Mar 25, 2013
Kelly L Finney wrote:
WHO CARES ABOUT TRANNYS!!!!!!! B RAD IS BACK!!!!!
HE HAS RETURNED! TEAR OPEN THEM CLOUDS AND LET THE SUNSHINE IN!!!!
BOO....BOO.....THE BOO IS BACK!!!!"!
nobody gives a rats azz about some b_rad comments except you. Stop making an azz out of yourself !!!

United States

#4 Mar 25, 2013
and no im not bradshaw im your worst nightmare !!! Dont piss me off again !! and come find me if your smart
enough kelly !!!
newport 100, dnt matter

West Helena, AR

#5 Mar 25, 2013
OhLawd wrote:
Say it isn't so! I hope this abomination doesn't become a trend.
skinhead

West Helena, AR

#6 Mar 25, 2013
race-mixing is becoming a trend so why not this type of crap?
newport 100, dnt matter

West Helena, AR

#7 Mar 25, 2013
skinhead wrote:
race-mixing is becoming a trend so why not this type of crap?
Skinheads seems like the type of inbreds that wouldn't mind tube meat.

Elaine, AR

#8 Mar 25, 2013
Y is Ms b Bradshaw always come up
brittS

United States

#9 Mar 25, 2013
guest wrote:
Y is Ms b Bradshaw always come up
I'm wondering this myself...this is the second time this week that I've been told my name was on here!
700 boM xipoT

United States

#10 Mar 25, 2013
I'm frightened! Guest sounds like one of those Moonshiner Hit Men!
No...I mean a Hit Man on Moonshine.
Or A Monkey Shiner on a Hit Mans shoulder with an organ grinder.
WHATEVER!!!
just a random old friend

West Helena, AR

#11 Mar 28, 2013
brittS wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm wondering this myself...this is the second time this week that I've been told my name was on here!
mrs brittany bradshaw I just wanted to say I had a huge crush on you in school...I wanted some of that soooo sooo bad lmao....
newport 100, dnt matter

West Helena, AR

#12 Mar 28, 2013
just a random old friend wrote:
<quoted text>mrs brittany bradshaw I just wanted to say I had a huge crush on you in school...I wanted some of that soooo sooo bad lmao....
Too much of a pansy to try it? It's easy. Should have tried it. I was at a party one night and she was getting fingered by one guy and her boyfriend was in the next room. All you need is a good radio in your ride. Trust me I know.
tbh

Elaine, AR

#13 Mar 29, 2013
we[QUOTE who="newport 100, dnt matter"]<quoted text>
Too much of a pansy to try it? It's easy. Should have tried it. I was at a party one night and she was getting fingered by one guy and her boyfriend was in the next room. All you need is a good radio in your ride. Trust me I know.[/QUOTE] u just wish we're lucky enough to be that good...sounds like her bf had the issues...he couldn't handle it...she got hers! stop trying to put down a woman that can just beat y'all at your games! Your just a little pecker wishing you could peck! Lies. Your not hurting her. Your just jealous you don't have her and she's happy. Kizazzuazzhole
wiggerwoodchippe r

West Helena, AR

#14 Mar 29, 2013
lmfao!just a pecker wishing he could peck lmao!
newport 100, dnt matter

West Helena, AR

#15 Mar 29, 2013
tbh wrote:
Too much of a pansy to try it? It's easy. Should have tried it. I was at a party one night and she was getting fingered by one guy and her boyfriend was in the next room. All you need is a good radio in your ride. Trust me I know. "

u just wish we're lucky enough to be that good...sounds like her bf had the issues...he couldn't handle it...she got hers! stop trying to put down a woman that can just beat y'all at your games! Your just a little pecker wishing you could peck! Lies. Your not hurting her. Your just jealous you don't have her and she's happy. Kizazzuazzhole
Um sure, ok. Whatever. That make you feel better to think that? I'm not trying to put anyone down, just stating facts. Sorry they do go with what you like to hear. And no, not jealous at all. She is jobless correct? Who would want a jobless woman? No piece of butt is that nice.
tbh

Elaine, AR

#16 Mar 29, 2013
She's due. she has a good job
brittS

United States

#17 Mar 29, 2013
[QUOTE who="newport 100, dnt matter"]<quoted text>Too much of a pansy to try it? It's easy. Should have tried it. I was at a party one night and she was getting fingered by one guy and her boyfriend was in the next room. All you need is a good radio in your ride. Trust me I know.[/QUOTE]

Lol don't have any dirt so you've gotta make something up?! Bc apparently you have no clue as to what you're talking ab as to something that never happened at a party and you have no clue as to what's going on in my life now...I have had the same job that I LOVE for over 2 years, however I only have to work part time because my husband makes enough that I don't have to work full time! Study up better next time ;)
brittS

United States

#18 Mar 29, 2013
tbh wrote:
Too much of a pansy to try it? It's easy. Should have tried it. I was at a party one night and she was getting fingered by one guy and her boyfriend was in the next room. All you need is a good radio in your ride. Trust me I know. "

u just wish we're lucky enough to be that good...sounds like her bf had the issues...he couldn't handle it...she got hers! stop trying to put down a woman that can just beat y'all at your games! Your just a little pecker wishing you could peck! Lies. Your not hurting her. Your just jealous you don't have her and she's happy. Kizazzuazzhole
Lol! Thanks tbh!
Constableme

Danville, AR

#19 Apr 5, 2013
OhLawd wrote:
Would that be a 4 speed or an automatic? LMAO!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Helena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brooke is back 4 hr Guest2 7
Why isnt jennifer pierce in jail with JR? (Sep '14) Wed Guest2 28
What did Missy Barnes get charged with (Aug '17) Tue Wet Paint 26
Girl at Jordanís Tue For Real 5
What would u say? Tue Nice Niece 1
Weres jerry ferebee and dena ferebee at now days (Sep '17) Apr 15 hersall 5
Justin Roach Apr 14 Curious19203 1

West Helena Jobs

Personal Finance

West Helena Mortgages