Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

From reading around, you seem to try to mimic my style. Failed attempt. Not even flattered.

Since: Jan 13

West Helena, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

b_rad_ wrote:
From reading around, you seem to try to mimic my style. Failed attempt. Not even flattered.
I assure you I'm not trying to emulate you in any way. I'm simply being my natural smart-azz self...and as far as flattery goes,sorry, you weren't built with the proper utensils!

West Helena, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

thts_jst_timmy_tlkn wrote:
<quoted text>
I assure you I'm not trying to emulate you in any way. I'm simply being my natural smart-azz self...and as far as flattery goes,sorry, you weren't built with the proper utensils!
Lmao...thats some funny sh!t!!!! Looks like B_rad_ might have meet his match...unless its another one of his mulit user names!!! Then he is just talking to his self...tjtt is funnier

“NSA”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Hell I might be you!! After I take a bunch of downers and bash my head against a brick wall. Ahhh now that's dedication! The things I do to make sure I stay in character! Imma get a Oscar for being your character!!

West Helena, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

b_rad_ wrote:
Hell I might be you!! After I take a bunch of downers and bash my head against a brick wall. Ahhh now that's dedication! The things I do to make sure I stay in character! Imma get a Oscar for being your character!!
AND THE AWARD GOES TO..........
me,not you!

West Helena, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

b_rad_ wrote:
Hey that's cool...i can have the biggest DA in the 5 surrounding county's to play!!! Yay me...but wait u still have not said anything to tjtt humm...are scared???? Ow I think so...

“NSA”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

-JSTme- wrote:
<quoted text>Hey that's cool...i can have the biggest DA in the 5 surrounding county's to play!!! Yay me...but wait u still have not said anything to tjtt humm...are scared???? Ow I think so...
Umm just consider every post to you, to you also. O.o

West Helena, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Umm...have u gone off ur rocker?? Who are talking to...there is ONLY ONE OF ME!!!! U just have guilty conscience cuz of all ur multi user names!!! Its okay we all know u have nothing else in life...we forgive u!!!

West Helena, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

b_rad_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm just consider every post to you, to you also. O.o
ummm...nope! Two seperate people, two seperate phones, four different thumbs. b_rad_, are you feeling OK? Are you sure your not coming down with a case of that paranoia you were telling me about earlier?

“NSA”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

thts_jst_timmy_tlkn wrote:
<quoted text>ummm...nope! Two seperate people, two seperate phones, four different thumbs. b_rad_, are you feeling OK? Are you sure your not coming down with a case of that paranoia you were telling me about earlier?
^^^ This is the boring one of the two. Ms omg I got my mans back?
-JSTme- wrote:
Umm...have u gone off ur rocker?? Who are talking to...there is ONLY ONE OF ME!!!! U just have guilty conscience cuz of all ur multi user names!!! Its okay we all know u have nothing else in life...we forgive u!!!
^^^ this is the dumber one, It's apparent. Mr mangina? But sounds a lil feminine though. Save ur shade tree psychology. You could never figure me out the workings of this masterpiece.

Two separate people 2 separate phones, 4 separate thumbs. But yet have great timing. only a couple minutes apart.

And how you know he's using a phone?,) hmm yup got cha!

Like I said earlier, when I called one of you Lassie. One of you is the btch. And the other, well he's a btch too but has a mangina. When I said post to you, is to you also, I meant it as sharing info. Like how else you know the other is using a phone?

I think I got it narrowed to 4 thumbs. Yall two a lil slow of something? I only gotta use one thumb! If this is indeed Mr psycho Timothy narcissistic omg will some girl plz compliment me Fruitcake....I mean frugrate?? Oh well not important.

So who the btch? Ms LC ?

If it ain't pinky and the low brow brain then it's.....this lil pissy poster I know. Tehehe

Kinda odd how I'm the center of ur attention.

“NSA”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Whoops first one fcked up! I'll try this again!

"thts_jst_timmy_tlkn "ummm...nope! Two seperate people, two seperate phones, four different thumbs. b_rad_, are you feeling OK? Are you sure your not coming down with a case of that paranoia you were telling me about earlier?

"-JSTme-"Umm...have u gone off ur rocker?? Who are talking to...there is ONLY ONE OF ME!!!! U just have guilty conscience cuz of all ur multi user names!!! Its okay we all know u have nothing else in life...we forgive u!!!

^^^ this is the dumber one, It's apparent. Mr mangina? But sounds a lil feminine though. Save ur shade tree psychology. You could never figure me out the workings of this masterpiece.

Two separate people 2 separate phones, 4 separate thumbs. But yet have great timing. only a couple minutes apart.

Like I said earlier, when I called one of you Lassie. One of you is the btch. And the other, well he's a btch too but has a mangina. When I said post to you, is to you also, I meant it as sharing info. Like how else you know the other is using a phone?

I think I got it narrowed to 4 thumbs. Yall two a lil slow of something? I only gotta use one thumb! If this is indeed Mr psycho Timothy narcissistic omg will some girl plz compliment me Fruitcake....I mean frugrate?? Oh well not important.

So who the btch? Ms LC ?

If it ain't pinky and the low brow brain then it's.....this lil pissy poster I know. Tehehe

West Helena, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Hummm...u think ur so smart!!! Well mr. ur not...and honestly ur a lil ol man that has no life no ambition no friends...ur whole world is on topic becuz ur a big fat looser in real life!!! Its sad really!!!

West Helena, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

b_rad_ wrote:
Whoops first one fcked up! I'll try this again!
"thts_jst_timmy_tlkn "ummm...nope! Two seperate people, two seperate phones, four different thumbs. b_rad_, are you feeling OK? Are you sure your not coming down with a case of that paranoia you were telling me about earlier?
"-JSTme-"Umm...have u gone off ur rocker?? Who are talking to...there is ONLY ONE OF ME!!!! U just have guilty conscience cuz of all ur multi user names!!! Its okay we all know u have nothing else in life...we forgive u!!!
So who the btch? Ms LC ?
Wat happened there? Got ya stuttering don't I!! Thought I was an absence if time, space and thought, and therefore irrelevant to you!

Who's relevant now b_rad_?

“NSA”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Woooo weeee I ruffled some feathers! Lol

West Helena, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Yes...I must admit, it did indeed catch my attention.

“NSA”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Underestimated what I know? Lol

West Helena, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

b_rad_ wrote:
Woooo weeee I ruffled some feathers! Lol
I like seeing his feathers ruffled its kinda nice if u know what im saying ;)

“NSA”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Barf!! Hell no!! I'm a guy!! Don't care bout sht like that!!

No playing tummy swords this way!!
Imma dam homophobe!! It's why me and badlarry don't get along

West Helena, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

b_rad_ wrote:
Barf!! Hell no!! I'm a guy!! Don't care bout sht like that!!
No playing tummy swords this way!!
Imma dam homophobe!! It's why me and badlarry don't get along
BadLarry' s a homo?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent West Helena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AR Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr BARNEYII 29,611
Elizabeth Carole Wright jail 1 hr west helena 5
sereena kay stafford jail clarendon (Aug '13) 6 hr Like 18
Debate: Ferguson - Helena, AR 13 hr My Info 4
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 14 hr Ancient Do Do 9,866
Jay Hollowell for Mayor Mon Ester Daze 20
AR Arkansas Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) Mon Curmudgeon 3,838

Search the West Helena Forum:
•••
•••
•••

West Helena Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

West Helena People Search