|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Old Army wrote:
<quoted text>
As they say in Missouri: Show Me. BTW, Akin is not a senator, is that wishful thinking on your part?
whatever he is you guys are gonna make it to where not a single woman can vote for you guys

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

guest wrote:
<quoted text>You didn't know? Not you? You tell us you know everything! It was a simple question that you avoided like the hypocrite we've come to know so well.
I would bet when you are not on Topix you are writing speeches for the Republican party.

Really

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Girl V wrote:
<quoted text>
How is he more dangerous to or country than a right wing extremist and a Mormon
You sound like a racist.
Really

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Girl V wrote:
<quoted text>
whatever he is you guys are gonna make it to where not a single woman can vote for you guys
We only want the smart women to vote for us. That leaves you out.
Really

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I would bet when you are not on Topix you are writing speeches for the Republican party.
And what do you do carry their water?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

Really wrote:
<quoted text>You sound like a racist.
Since when did "Mormons" and "extremist" become a race?
Girl V

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

Really wrote:
<quoted text>We only want the smart women to vote for us. That leaves you out.
What "smart" woman is gonna vote for some one who wants to take away her sovernity over her own body. Republicans talk about freedom all the time, but you want to tske it away from women

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

Girl V wrote:
<quoted text>
What "smart" woman is gonna vote for some one who wants to take away her sovernity over her own body. Republicans talk about freedom all the time, but you want to tske it away from women
It's true that in the cases of rape and incest, women should have the right to an abortion, but an abortion shouldn't be allowed just because the woman doesn't want to ruin her figure or take care of a baby. Those things should've been taken into consideration first.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>You didn't know? Not you? You tell us you know everything! It was a simple question that you avoided like the hypocrite we've come to know so well.
No, no, no, I did not say I "know everything".

I said you don't know anything.

You do not have to be smart to know that,,,,,,,,,,

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
It's true that in the cases of rape and incest, women should have the right to an abortion, but an abortion shouldn't be allowed just because the woman doesn't want to ruin her figure or take care of a baby. Those things should've been taken into consideration first.
You have a "right" to abortion with a valid excuse?

Did I read that correctly?
Girl V

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I can get one or not for whatever reason I damb well choose. Why would I want to give up that option even if I choose not to use it.
Girl V

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

But heres where Republicans are real dishonest. The talk like they are gonna change abortion laws. But they cant. Its already been rulled on by the supreme court. But they tell you fools that they dont believe it abortion, but they dont say their gonna change it. Cause they know they cant.
Reality Check

Sherwood, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Do not be giving me any B.S. story about loosing money Einstein
I know mismanaging money, bad taxpayer funded business ventures, and irresponsible spending, is a sore subject with liberals these days. Seems to be an epidemic with the democratic party.
Reality Check

Sherwood, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Girl V wrote:
<quoted text>
I can get one or not for whatever reason I damb well choose. Why would I want to give up that option even if I choose not to use it.
Only if you agree with murder should you support such a claim. However it happens, life begins at conception. That is a fact. How that conception takes place (consentual or rape) however, is where the water gets muddy. That doesn't take away from the fact that aborting a pregnancy is the killing of human life. There are other options besides abortion.
Reality Check

Sherwood, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

Girl V wrote:
<quoted text>
What about women taking responsibility to not get pregnant? Have all the sex you want but if you don't want a child, don't get pregnant. What you are saying is that women should be able to be as irresponsible with their sex lives as they want and just kill a living being inside their body if they get pregnant because "it's their body". Liberals are all about irresponsibility as is being shown by our current president,

Since: Jun 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

If men had the babies, abortions would not only be legal, they would be free and available on every street corner.
Girl V

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
What about women taking responsibility to not get pregnant? Have all the sex you want but if you don't want a child, don't get pregnant. What you are saying is that women should be able to be as irresponsible with their sex lives as they want and just kill a living being inside their body if they get pregnant because "it's their body". Liberals are all about irresponsibility as is being shown by our current president,
Im not pro abortion, I'm pro choice. I don't want to lose my any of my freedoms either. I think using abortion as birth control is bad, I think late term abortions are bad. But I also think this is a womans issue, men dont have as much at stake in this. the fact is that a man can get a woman pregnant, and totaly walk away from the situation, a woman cant. And if you want to talk about the woman being responsible, I only want to hear it from the guys whove only had sex while married.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

Girl V wrote:
<quoted text>
Im not pro abortion, I'm pro choice. I don't want to lose my any of my freedoms either. I think using abortion as birth control is bad, I think late term abortions are bad. But I also think this is a womans issue, men dont have as much at stake in this. the fact is that a man can get a woman pregnant, and totaly walk away from the situation, a woman cant. And if you want to talk about the woman being responsible, I only want to hear it from the guys whove only had sex while married.
keep your legs closed
Girl V

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>keep your legs closed
Ok if thats what you want. But I can hold out longer than you can. Dont rub the skin off of it while your waiting
Pondering

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are flipping burgers and asking you life partner to "beat the hell out of me", did you have a point?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 13,401 - 13,420 of28,944
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent West Helena Discussions

Search the West Helena Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
poo mac bugers at macdonalds 1/2 price 5 hr bear hunter 30
Where dana move too ? 10 hr Lala 14
AR Who do you support for Secretary of State in Ar... (Oct '10) 11 hr Newport 213
AR Who do you support for Governor in Arkansas in ... (Oct '10) 14 hr Guest 937
AR Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Arkansas ... (Oct '10) 14 hr Guest 1,761
Gary weaver 17 hr lone goner 3
jessie mills is marrying Madison lewis 19 hr Chad 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

West Helena Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

West Helena People Search