Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#14092 Aug 21, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
It's true that in the cases of rape and incest, women should have the right to an abortion, but an abortion shouldn't be allowed just because the woman doesn't want to ruin her figure or take care of a baby. Those things should've been taken into consideration first.
You have a "right" to abortion with a valid excuse?

Did I read that correctly?
Girl V

United States

#14093 Aug 21, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
It's true that in the cases of rape and incest, women should have the right to an abortion, but an abortion shouldn't be allowed just because the woman doesn't want to ruin her figure or take care of a baby. Those things should've been taken into consideration first.
I can get one or not for whatever reason I damb well choose. Why would I want to give up that option even if I choose not to use it.
Girl V

United States

#14094 Aug 21, 2012
But heres where Republicans are real dishonest. The talk like they are gonna change abortion laws. But they cant. Its already been rulled on by the supreme court. But they tell you fools that they dont believe it abortion, but they dont say their gonna change it. Cause they know they cant.
Reality Check

Mountain Pine, AR

#14095 Aug 21, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Do not be giving me any B.S. story about loosing money Einstein
I know mismanaging money, bad taxpayer funded business ventures, and irresponsible spending, is a sore subject with liberals these days. Seems to be an epidemic with the democratic party.
Reality Check

Mountain Pine, AR

#14096 Aug 21, 2012
Girl V wrote:
<quoted text>
I can get one or not for whatever reason I damb well choose. Why would I want to give up that option even if I choose not to use it.
Only if you agree with murder should you support such a claim. However it happens, life begins at conception. That is a fact. How that conception takes place (consentual or rape) however, is where the water gets muddy. That doesn't take away from the fact that aborting a pregnancy is the killing of human life. There are other options besides abortion.
Reality Check

Mountain Pine, AR

#14097 Aug 21, 2012
Girl V wrote:
<quoted text>
What "smart" woman is gonna vote for some one who wants to take away her sovernity over her own body. Republicans talk about freedom all the time, but you want to tske it away from women
What about women taking responsibility to not get pregnant? Have all the sex you want but if you don't want a child, don't get pregnant. What you are saying is that women should be able to be as irresponsible with their sex lives as they want and just kill a living being inside their body if they get pregnant because "it's their body". Liberals are all about irresponsibility as is being shown by our current president,

Since: Jun 12

United States

#14098 Aug 21, 2012
If men had the babies, abortions would not only be legal, they would be free and available on every street corner.
Girl V

United States

#14099 Aug 22, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
What about women taking responsibility to not get pregnant? Have all the sex you want but if you don't want a child, don't get pregnant. What you are saying is that women should be able to be as irresponsible with their sex lives as they want and just kill a living being inside their body if they get pregnant because "it's their body". Liberals are all about irresponsibility as is being shown by our current president,
Im not pro abortion, I'm pro choice. I don't want to lose my any of my freedoms either. I think using abortion as birth control is bad, I think late term abortions are bad. But I also think this is a womans issue, men dont have as much at stake in this. the fact is that a man can get a woman pregnant, and totaly walk away from the situation, a woman cant. And if you want to talk about the woman being responsible, I only want to hear it from the guys whove only had sex while married.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#14100 Aug 22, 2012
Girl V wrote:
<quoted text>
Im not pro abortion, I'm pro choice. I don't want to lose my any of my freedoms either. I think using abortion as birth control is bad, I think late term abortions are bad. But I also think this is a womans issue, men dont have as much at stake in this. the fact is that a man can get a woman pregnant, and totaly walk away from the situation, a woman cant. And if you want to talk about the woman being responsible, I only want to hear it from the guys whove only had sex while married.
keep your legs closed
Girl V

United States

#14101 Aug 22, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>keep your legs closed
Ok if thats what you want. But I can hold out longer than you can. Dont rub the skin off of it while your waiting
Pondering

Jonesboro, AR

#14102 Aug 22, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I would bet when you are not on Topix you are writing speeches for the Republican party.
And you are flipping burgers and asking you life partner to "beat the hell out of me", did you have a point?
Reality Check

United States

#14103 Aug 22, 2012
Girl V wrote:
<quoted text>
What about a women's right to tell a guy she won't have unprotected sex with him since so much is at stake for the women as you have pointed out. The bottom line is that no one is going to take care of you. It's your responsibility to take care of yourself. If you don't want to get pregnant then don't. We all know how pregnancy happens. If you do get pregnant, don't take your irresponsibility out on your unborn child. If a women is raped, then she should give the child up for adoption. Again, it's not a women's fault she was raped but it sure isn't the child's fault.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#14104 Aug 22, 2012
Pondering wrote:
<quoted text>And you are flipping burgers and asking you life partner to "beat the hell out of me", did you have a point?
It was "beats" not beat DA.
URgross

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#14105 Aug 22, 2012
Girl V wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok if thats what you want. But I can hold out longer than you can. Dont rub the skin off of it while your waiting
URatypicalnastyliberalho ho ho ho ho ho ho.
Girl V

United States

#14106 Aug 22, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
What about a women's right to tell a guy she won't have unprotected sex with him since so much is at stake for the women as you have pointed out. The bottom line is that no one is going to take care of you. It's your responsibility to take care of yourself. If you don't want to get pregnant then don't. We all know how pregnancy happens. If you do get pregnant, don't take your irresponsibility out on your unborn child. If a women is raped, then she should give the child up for adoption. Again, it's not a women's fault she was raped but it sure isn't the child's fault.
I dont want anyone to take care of me. But honestly you are as sick as a rapist, if you would force a woman to go to full term with a rape baby. I hope your party runs on this issue. Cause if you do the Dems are gonna win it hands down.
Girl V

United States

#14107 Aug 22, 2012
URgross wrote:
<quoted text>
URatypicalnastyliberalho ho ho ho ho ho ho.
Im not a liberal, im a conservative, I dont think the gov should tell me what to do(sound familiar?). And im not a ho. Ive been married to the same man for 15years and have two kids, and yes hes the father. I just cant stand by and watch you morons try to tell women what they should and should not do.

Since: Jun 12

United States

#14108 Aug 22, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you should have the rape baby!

Germany

#14109 Aug 22, 2012
You people reek.
Nan

United States

#14110 Aug 22, 2012
guest wrote:
You people reek.
Yep
Nan

United States

#14111 Aug 22, 2012
Girl V wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Helena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Broke brook Feb 15 Guest 33
Lauren Sellers Feb 15 Guest 29
Who in town has that GoodGood? Feb 14 Stacy 3
Girl at Jordanís Feb 10 Anonymous 2
tattoo's have become the symbol of trash (Apr '16) Feb 7 Guest 61
Chris Franklin Elected Thug? (Feb '13) Feb 6 Guess 26
Wow Jay & aston Feb 4 Trey 6

West Helena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance