Married men cheating!

Posted in the West Helena Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Too hot

United States

#1 Jun 12, 2012
He tells her his wife does not take of businees for him. And she is lazy and he does everything around the home, and works two jobs. I looked her up and she not ugly. And everyone only had nice things to say about her. So everything else he is telling her is a lie also?

Although they do not get to see each other often, she thinks he is wonderful, but know that I know the truth about her (the wife), the other women is now jealous. I think it is time to start giving her clues.

So T. H.!
Put your ice cream in the freezer before it melts. Your fixin to get busted.
So I'll give you 1 week and your wife will know.
I'm tired of you hurting my friends feelings. And since she wont do anything I will. It's really a small world! You should know!
Get ready . I will display your name on here, and being as were you work(city of Helena) this will be good one. Oh, I looked your home number up, and have called wife, but not said a word! Time is running out.
Rhonda

Helena, AR

#2 Jun 12, 2012
I understand your pissed cause someone is your friend, but I hope they don't have kids old enough to get on here and read the bs if your going to post a name, cause all this site is is for bs! And if the wife knows and not doing anything maybe she don't care, so why not leave it at that? Just asking!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#3 Jun 12, 2012
Too hot wrote:
He tells her his wife does not take of businees for him. And she is lazy and he does everything around the home, and works two jobs. I looked her up and she not ugly. And everyone only had nice things to say about her. So everything else he is telling her is a lie also?

Although they do not get to see each other often, she thinks he is wonderful, but know that I know the truth about her (the wife), the other women is now jealous. I think it is time to start giving her clues.

So T. H.!
Put your ice cream in the freezer before it melts. Your fixin to get busted.
So I'll give you 1 week and your wife will know.
I'm tired of you hurting my friends feelings. And since she wont do anything I will. It's really a small world! You should know!
Get ready . I will display your name on here, and being as were you work(city of Helena) this will be good one. Oh, I looked your home number up, and have called wife, but not said a word! Time is running out.
Wtf is this? Somebody done flipped their sht!! This is crazy!! Some btch needs to get in check! As long as ur the "other woman" you'll always come second! Duh!! Ain't that hard of a concept to grasp!
seriously

Euless, TX

#4 Jun 12, 2012
Sounds so familiar... Are you sure he works in Helena?
HELL

United States

#5 Jun 12, 2012
He works for the city of Helena, that by itself tells me he's. loser
Too hot

United States

#6 Jun 12, 2012
I lied I called his wife last Sunday. She knows!
Too hot

United States

#7 Jun 13, 2012
Rhonda wrote:
I understand your pissed cause someone is your friend, but I hope they don't have kids old enough to get on here and read the bs if your going to post a name, cause all this site is is for bs! And if the wife knows and not doing anything maybe she don't care, so why not leave it at that? Just asking!
yes, she already knew, she does care. Just waiting on the perfect moment. She knows that him and my friend are still talking also. She is miserable in her life, but can not do anything at this time. But when the time comes she is going to ruin his life and my Ex- friends life... Ex friend time to get even..... I'm out of here,my pay back has been sweet. Karma hell who cares... T. H. you are sorry loser. Your day is coming. So keep on talking, and friend your world will soon will be rocked. She has pictures, and I will be witness. Job Done !

“NSA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#8 Jun 13, 2012
A tad bit obsessed of over other peoples lives aren't you?
FYI

United States

#9 Jun 13, 2012
Who gives a sh!t! We wanta hear the name!?!?

Crosby, TX

#10 Jun 13, 2012
This post fits alot of men I know ..Bobby P. ,Johnny G.,Tommy S....Randy J..Justin T...Big John L...Jason D ....dang, I could go on and on...actually I could name just as many women whose husband's don't have a clue....most are middle to high classed families....

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#11 Jun 13, 2012
guest wrote:
most are middle to high classed families....
So they don't live in Arkansas? People here are unsophisticated and uncivilized.

Crosby, TX

#12 Jun 13, 2012
BadLarry wrote:
<quoted text>
So they don't live in Arkansas? People here are unsophisticated and uncivilized.
that made me laugh ....guess it is kind of an oxymoron. LOL
Too Hot

United States

#13 Jun 14, 2012
He works in Helena he does not live here.

United States

#14 Jul 12, 2012
Jason D who?
Who knows

United States

#15 Jul 12, 2012
Randy J? Who? Johnny G? They said his initials were T. H.

He works for the city?

Police, water, street dept.Fire Dept? Speak up lets lay this DOG to rest!

Speak up People!
stop it

United States

#16 Jul 12, 2012
Whats your deal
Who knows

United States

#17 Jul 13, 2012
What the hell is your deal? You some saint?

Scared you or your spouse gonna show up on here?
you need to stop

Euless, TX

#18 Jul 13, 2012
Who knows wrote:
What the hell is your deal? You some saint?
Scared you or your spouse gonna show up on here?
post it I could careless I no longer have a spouse
who Knows

United States

#20 Jul 22, 2012
Careless? Are you sure about that? I bet that is what you tell your girlfriend!
youneed to stop

West Helena, AR

#21 Jul 23, 2012
Go ahead post it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Helena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Desoto Mons 22 min haha 11
matthew Gerrand 2 hr mollie Baker 1
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 9 hr Just asking 10,063
AR Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 18 hr GuEst 29,898
Student Fight at Kipp Delta Charter School in H... (Oct '11) Tue guest 39
Goodin @ barton Mon BHS football 3
Marlene Kalb Sep 27 mary ann 10
West Helena Dating

more search filters

less search filters

West Helena Jobs

West Helena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

West Helena News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in West Helena