First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Helena, AR

#1 Feb 12, 2013
Who was shootin down old lil rock road saturday??

“NSA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#2 Feb 12, 2013
What part?
Same

Oklahoma City, OK

#3 Feb 14, 2013
I heard some Down towards barton

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#4 Feb 14, 2013
Gunshots... ranged out like a bell. I grabbed my 9, all I heard were shells. Fallin... on the concrete real fast. Jumped in my car, slammed on the gas!
Neighbor

Oklahoma City, OK

#5 Feb 14, 2013
It was some dm teenagers fights!!
Im a Momma

West Helena, AR

#6 Feb 14, 2013
what the hell happened to the good old days when kids fought. They did it with their fists and took an ass whoopin'and got over it.....you play with guns you don't get over being dead! The mentallity of our youngsters is unreal to me.
Grammar Police

Dillon, CO

#7 Feb 14, 2013
Im a Momma wrote:
what the hell happened to the good old days when kids fought. They did it with their fists and took an ass whoopin'and got over it.....you play with guns you don't get over being dead! The mentallity of our youngsters is unreal to me.
Kids don't know how to fight nowadays. They would rather pick up a gun to solve their problems. Also, I honestly believe a major problem contributing to it is these violent video games kids play which desensitize them to violence.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#8 Feb 14, 2013
Grammar Police wrote:
<quoted text>Kids don't know how to fight nowadays. They would rather pick up a gun to solve their problems. Also, I honestly believe a major problem contributing to it is these violent video games kids play which desensitize them to violence.
I agree with the video games, and I question who would allow their children to play them? Unfortunately, this thinking is not the norm.

“NSA”

Location hidden

#9 Feb 15, 2013
Grammar Police wrote:
<quoted text>Kids don't know how to fight nowadays. They would rather pick up a gun to solve their problems. Also, I honestly believe a major problem contributing to it is these violent video games kids play which desensitize them to violence.
Well hell yea!! Now days a kid gets a Video game, like grand theft auto and the kid gets to kill random people, mess with drugs and rape people. So killing, raping and drugs are taught to be entertainment to kids. A lot different from the games when we were kids.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#10 Feb 15, 2013
I blame it on Vanilla Ice.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#11 Feb 15, 2013
It's irresponsible parenting!
Chillin

Oklahoma City, OK

#12 Feb 15, 2013
Yes it is and same thing with the wrestling and different things on tv. One of them wrestlers is a pimp and he has women with him that are his ho's. This is what kids are being taught that is ok. Everything now just about has turned to trash on tv and games and the parents allowing them to watch it and play them games are just bad patents!

“NSA”

Location hidden

#14 Feb 15, 2013
Watching wrestling is gay. How do all them people get hooked to prescript soap opera's in tights? I don't get it.

Oklahoma City, OK

#15 Feb 15, 2013
It was that Corbit Davis kid shootin at his ex lady and new man.. Apparently he called em up wantin to fight but pulled a gun
Deepwell socket guy

Memphis, TN

#16 Feb 15, 2013
I' not sure who this guest oron is but they are truly ignorant person..I have seen other post's it has commented on even this one and has no idea what really happend...Please go eat some rat tablet's GUEST !!!
pfft

Oklahoma City, OK

#17 Feb 15, 2013
Guest wrote:
It was that Corbit Davis kid shootin at his ex lady and new man.. Apparently he called em up wantin to fight but pulled a gun
u apparently have no clue what ur talking about GUEST ...until u know the truth of the matter u need to keep ur 2 cents out of it.because its obvious u don't know what OR who ur talking shit about. U quick to jump on everybody's thread bashing folks when really u just look like the fool.hahaha

West Helena, AR

#18 Feb 15, 2013
Deepwell socket guy wrote:
I' not sure who this guest oron is but they are truly ignorant person..I have seen other post's it has commented on even this one and has no idea what really happend...Please go eat some rat tablet's GUEST !!!
Do you have ANY idea how many respond on here using the name guest???? Apparently not but i can tell you guest is not ONE person it can be many people using that name. nowgo eat your rat shi*t
Deepwell socket guy

Memphis, TN

#19 Feb 15, 2013
Well guesst U must have sure enough eat some of that rat shitttahh..Because you hve once again show your ignorance...Guessstttt

West Helena, AR

#20 Feb 15, 2013
Deepwell socket guy wrote:
Well guesst U must have sure enough eat some of that rat shitttahh..Because you hve once again show your ignorance...Guessstttt
No once again you are showing how stupid you are I am guest now and the one right before, but that the only times. I am trying to prove to you most people that get on here respond as guest, pay attention why don't you. Always look where there location is, it will be different so that should prove to you that there are many guest on here and I am only one of them.
pfft

Oklahoma City, OK

#22 Feb 15, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text> No once again you are showing how stupid you are I am guest now and the one right before, but that the only times. I am trying to prove to you most people that get on here respond as guest, pay attention why don't you. Always look where there location is, it will be different so that should prove to you that there are many guest on here and I am only one of them.
yea id say that too lmao @ guest

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Helena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashley Smith Sat yo ma 50
Biggest stank face? Dec 25 yo ma 4
b rad is joey mullins (Apr '11) Dec 22 wtf is my b rad t... 22
Troy Seatont Dec 22 STIMPY 2
pastor S Cannnon??? Dec 21 pops 1
Ginny Turner Dec 20 mary ann 4
They want ME! Dec 20 Kelly 6
West Helena Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web