West Helena, AR

#1 Aug 11, 2012
All they do is talk shit who else is with me
STM4-life

Euless, TX

#2 Aug 12, 2012
there time is comin wrote:
All they do is talk shit who else is with me
Well seeing that we won both nights last year first and second each time... I feel we have the right to talk shit!!! come get some!!! And quit hiding behind a keyboard!!!
STM4-life

Euless, TX

#3 Aug 12, 2012
And why u gotta hide behind a fake name... Show urself...

My number is 11x, come find me ill be out there
wat

Helena, AR

#4 Aug 12, 2012
wat is stm

“NSA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#5 Aug 12, 2012
Prolly softball.
there time is comin

West Helena, AR

#6 Aug 12, 2012
Wanna be derby crew Mayville, cotton, wiggins, slanes, and a few others check facebook there always talking shit

“NSA”

Location hidden

#8 Aug 12, 2012
Lmao @ a derby gang. Now that just funny. I can back my car up faster!! Nuh uh!! I can back mine up faster! I got better tires!! Nuh uh!! I got better tires!! Lol rednecks and free time equals backwood wars!!
Grammar police

Conroe, TX

#9 Aug 12, 2012
BWAHAHAHA!!!! Derby smack on Topix! That's rich!

“NSA”

Location hidden

#10 Aug 12, 2012
Lmao you know a town lacks sht to do when you got to resort to creating a "gang" that involves backing a car into something! Lol I wonder what they do for initiation?? Speed weld?? Lmfao this sht is hilarious!!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#11 Aug 12, 2012
How about you hating hoe's go get a life. Callin ppl rednecks and crap. We got a life here at STM. It's called havin fun look it up. Nobody around here talks crap to nobodys face. They got to talk crap on here. Ppl talkin crap on here shows how big of a pussy you are cause you can't say it to STM face. And don't worry about us, our time is comin, our time to shine, I'll agree to that. Cause Monday and Saturday night you'll see em out there. .STM.

“NSA”

Location hidden

#12 Aug 12, 2012
Lol ok there buddy. It is redneck though. And u be sure to back that dam car up fast as that lil thing will go!! Woooooo joe dirt!! Get er did STM!!

Location hidden

#13 Aug 12, 2012
Well b rad it looks like my phone has just informed me that you sorry ass replies again. You must jack off to this app or somethin. I see that you reply on everybody's names. You must not have a life? What, do you still live in your mothers basement? 40 years old, 2 kids? Haha you make me laugh! How about you find somethin else to amuse you!
Grammar police

Pasadena, TX

#14 Aug 12, 2012
If fixing up and driving derby cars is what you call a life, then you definitely need another one.

“NSA”

Location hidden

#15 Aug 12, 2012
That mean you look at everybody's name? And no, only basement I go is ur....eh nevermind she told I better not tell all that. 2 kids? Not sure!! You gotta bother or sister? I make u laught and you think I need to find another subject to amuse me?? Lol that's fuel!! I think I'll stick on this one till your phone informs you that ur getting the losing end of this.

Location hidden

#16 Aug 12, 2012
Haha there's no win in this situation. It's just lettin you dumb ass's know that we got our life and you got yours. If you don't like how we live it, deal with it. We dont want to hear you wine like a bitch on here to your little friends and try and make your self look cool. Your butt buddy friends are the only ones laughing to your so called jokes.

“NSA”

Location hidden

#17 Aug 12, 2012
Lol all that huh? So you talking smack on facebook bout your hardcore station wagon gang makes you the cool kid on Facebook? Hey hillbilly, ever hurd of dat der wurd "iron o ne"? Guys that "back that azz up" are homos right? Lol went right over ur head didn't it? Yeee haw get er did!! What time y'all gonna be bumping azzes in the powder puff division??

Location hidden

#18 Aug 12, 2012
Haha I just can't stop laughing at how stupid you sound! You make your self sound like a retard! We'll be out there Monday and Saturday night! Feel free to pay us a visit in the pits!
Grammar police

Pasadena, TX

#20 Aug 13, 2012
1) They don't let anyone and everyone in the pits, but I'm sure you already knew that.
2) You want someone to pay you a visit so you and your homies can jump them? What's wrong? Can't fight your own battles?

Location hidden

#21 Aug 13, 2012
I never said nothing about fighting! I just said pay us a visit!
thankya

United States

#22 Aug 13, 2012
Everbody knows wrote:
I never said nothing about fighting! I just said pay us a visit!
come pay stm a visit all u haters are mad bc we go run the big shows with the top boys and yall cant so stop ur damn cryin build u a car come run it we be glade to put a bumper in ur ass as well stm all the way u dnt like it damn u

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Helena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AR Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 4 min BARNEYII 29,645
Elizabeth Carole Wright jail 4 min wow 13
sereena kay stafford jail clarendon (Aug '13) 9 hr Kay 20
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 11 hr Still Listening 9,873
Jay Hollowell for Mayor 19 hr celia 25
McCarty 21 hr treat 2
Pill Dealers 2 21 hr Bump 19
•••
•••
West Helena Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

West Helena Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000