First Prev
of 3
Next Last
studman

Cleveland, MS

#1 Mar 16, 2011
Does anybody know the where abouts of Trinity Pyron? I am needing to get ahold of her for a personal reason.
sees her around

United States

#2 Mar 16, 2011
check any crack house or street corner, you'll find her. NASTY HOE!

“NSA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#3 Mar 16, 2011
she is white but with all the black dck going in her...she looks like a hybrid zebra rat..yea thats not quite as gangsta as a hood rat
somebody in area

Benton, AR

#4 Mar 17, 2011
seen her at corner of fourth and anderson last week
somebody in area

Benton, AR

#5 Mar 17, 2011
but all her kids are white but one what up wit dat
crash from the past

United States

#6 Mar 17, 2011
How is she doing these days? I have not kicked it with her in a hot minute.We use to have alot of fun together back when I was in that circle of people.

United States

#7 Mar 18, 2011
She runs around in an unmarked busted up black cop car... Nasty ho is everywhere!!
ginger

Helena, AR

#8 Mar 23, 2011
I think she is currently in rehab trying to get her life together. Let's pray she does.

“NSA”

Location hidden

#9 Mar 23, 2011
nope..seen her yesterday..in that banged up black cop looking car...on i think 5th st
sees her around

United States

#10 Mar 26, 2011
dont get ur hopes up on her cleaning up. she might get clean from drugs, but she will never be clean from the AIDS that she has... SHE IS ONE NASTY TRICK!!

“NSA”

Location hidden

#11 Mar 28, 2011
"the aids" ...lol did your brain fall asleep on you?..that just sounded retarded!!..how long you practice that speech?.. you got "THE STUPID'S "..
just like aids no cure for that sht either!..lmfao.i love u idiots!..yall keep me laughing at the stupid sht yall come up with!!
lee

United States

#12 Apr 5, 2011
seen her the other day. i cant tell if she is just fat or pregnant again. if so its another damn kid for us working ppl to support!!
Sweetness

Hudson, OH

#13 Apr 6, 2011
She's got 4 already, right?
Curtis Bridges

Burlingame, CA

#14 Apr 6, 2011
hey girl holla at ya boy you see i'm all on the internet better get in while I fit you in
Sweetness

Waynesfield, OH

#15 Apr 6, 2011
You talkin' to me?
Who you talkin' to?
Curtis Bridges

Burlingame, CA

#16 Apr 6, 2011
I was talking to my girl trinty but you two sence she didnt get the offline it's enought of me to go around holla at ya boy one love
Sweetness

Hudson, OH

#17 Apr 7, 2011
Trinity has some issues. I hope she can get her act together. I don't know how she got where she is, but she took a wrong turn.
She is young & still has a chance to get back on the right track.
Do it Trinity!!!
Use that beat up ole car & drive to school. Get an education & make yourself a better, smarter person.

“NSA”

Location hidden

#18 Apr 7, 2011
sweetness you ever find a martial art's place to enroll in?..if and when you do..will you karate chop that fool in the forehead?..and if it ant to much trouble will you record the echo?..thanks bunches!!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#19 Aug 2, 2011
Trinity is a nasty ass HO...will sleep with anything and anybody....gives white trash a BAD name....
tasty texas

Drasco, AR

#20 Aug 2, 2011
DID YALL SEE THIS GHETTO
CHICKEN FRIED nasty mfer on the news my god whats up wit dat

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Helena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
So Carl vann pulled the trigger?? 28 min Shanteka 10
Another police shoot out? 23 hr Shanteka 7
Tri county fair Tue Your jacked up 3
Why are all the police cars parked at the sanit... Tue Shanteka 7
New Chief Criminal Record?!?! Tue Athebrook 31
terry brannon mandy brown Aug 26 truth 14
Did thomas harper get murdered in prison Aug 26 Anonymous 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Helena Mortgages