First Prev
of 2
Next Last
just sayin

United States

#25 Apr 4, 2011
Who is kstjohn to try and talk about any body on here or fb she can't keep her own life together but about rudder that's gona come around and bit somebody "KARMA"
wow

United States

#26 Apr 4, 2011
Katie who is bigmoney???
kstjohn

Lexa, AR

#27 Apr 5, 2011
just sayn.. you don't need to worrie about my life!! for real grow some balls and state your name if you want to get on here and talk about someone!!!

wow... form what i hear it is corey johns and he is a low down bastard to try to down grade my brother after he has pasted!
Anonymous

Lexa, AR

#28 Apr 5, 2011
just sayin... i think you need to grow some balls and log in under your real name if you want to get on here and talk shit about someone. and for my life you don't need to worrie about it!!

wow... from what i hear it is corey johns the biggest ass hole in the world for trying to down grade my brother after he has passed! but as you can tell it came back to bite him on the ass! bigmoney69 is the only person on here that has anything bad to say about him!!

Love you Rud!

Memphis, TN

#29 Oct 20, 2012
This is obviously Corey Johns who is the worlds biggest piece of shit. His wife left his sorry ass. Ashley left his sorry ass. He has herpes. He is on here talking about Rudder saying stuff that we all KNOW he would never say to his face because he would have gotten his ass beat. Rudder was one of the best people most of knew. He is loved and missed by everyone. Corey is a ritalin needing asshole that needs to stop beating women. I know this is an old topic but I just saw this.
Getrealppl

Euless, TX

#31 Oct 20, 2012
Wtf wrote:
I'm thinking you need to take a bullet for even saying some sh** like that. He was a great guy and moreover, he's gone way before his time. Do the world a favor and go f*** yourself.
get real ppl rudder was a good guy once but in the end he was nothing but a trashed out meth head !! One of burtons junkies accept the truth he was not sh!t but a drug head !!
Jimbo king

United States

#32 Oct 20, 2012
bigmoney69 wrote:
"Hhmmm" n "JLrapist" how bigga boys r ya? Nobody n I say nobody in PC will turn against me watch n see she nos what she did n mistakes r sometimes 4given but I'm the 1 laughin now. Got her videos all over internet maybe she'll make a preg 1 for all the fetish boys out there n he can watch his wifey n baby w/o him. Who takes there best friends girl? This is what happens b***hes
Rudder was a very dear friend of my family . And if you can't clean your mouth up I'm the one that can help you with that . And I'm not hard to find either at the Queen or taking care of my Dad but I would be glad to help you with your flow Mouth!!!!!!!
hell yea

West Helena, AR

#33 Oct 20, 2012
Jimbo king wrote:
<quoted text>Rudder was a very dear friend of my family . And if you can't clean your mouth up I'm the one that can help you with that . And I'm not hard to find either at the Queen or taking care of my Dad but I would be glad to help you with your flow Mouth!!!!!!!
That's real sh it.
Videos

Little Rock, AR

#34 Oct 22, 2012
"Got her videos all over internet"

Where are these so called videos at?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Helena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
eye watcher jail 22 min STIMPY 3
who is she 3 hr Reaper 23
White gurl at KFC 13 hr Reaper 16
Terry Mallard Tue Weareallbored 46
Timothy Stewart Mon twin 1
kim nickles-lindsey.......missing for 3 months (Mar '11) Feb 21 David Like 331
They want ME! Feb 20 TOO FUNNY 7

Winter Storm Warning for Phillips County was issued at March 04 at 2:42AM CST

West Helena Dating
Find my Match