Havent seen her at Barton...
she said

Newark, NJ

#2 Jun 13, 2012
Who wants to know?

Since: May 12

Euless, TX

#3 Jun 13, 2012
None of your F'n business is what Cindy said herself :)
lol

United States

#4 Jun 13, 2012
Walmart
she said

United States

#5 Jun 13, 2012
Marvell dont have a Wal-Mart. And she works in Marvell.. She also said dont bother her,she has a man and is very happy..
trollhater

Maumelle, AR

#6 Jun 14, 2012
Wow, Really? All of that from one simple question? Geez, someone must be having a guilt trip... touchy much??
Captain Obvious

Maumelle, AR

#7 Jun 14, 2012
Well seems to me i have to agree with the troll hater on this one! One question and everyone goes on defensive, I am sure he just wanted to get in touch with her. Yes, very touchy indeed!
trollhater

Maumelle, AR

#8 Jun 14, 2012
Thanks Capt'n! Man meet a girl and try to look her up and BAM right in the kisser ya know? LOL But really if i could find her i would like to talk to her, ie.. where in Marvell can i find her?
Captain Obvious

Maumelle, AR

#9 Jun 14, 2012
Never took this site too seriously.
trollhater

Maumelle, AR

#10 Jun 15, 2012
Well i guess this one crashed and burned.. I will try another way i assume since everyone is being an ass about it...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#11 Jun 15, 2012
Maybe nobody wants to be responsible for a stalker raping and murdering an innocent girl.
yes

United States

#12 Jun 15, 2012
trollhater wrote:
Thanks Capt'n! Man meet a girl and try to look her up and BAM right in the kisser ya know? LOL But really if i could find her i would like to talk to her, ie.. where in Marvell can i find her?
carosal resturant marvell.
Mike

Bryant, AR

#13 Jul 12, 2012
I would hope you found what you were looking for? Plenty of other guys around here have. Be careful bro! Bleach cant kill what you may catch!
cindy

United States

#14 Jul 13, 2012
Come to the Carousel and tell me to my face!
Mike

Bryant, AR

#15 Jul 13, 2012
Bwahahahaha you would have to pop the Di*k out of your mouth to respond. Not sure if you could last that long. I heard all about you. Not one person you have NOT tried to screw. Hell, my wife and here friend told me you were screwing a married man awhile ago {Prob more than one} I will see you and tell you next time i am in town because you run your mouth and spread your legs too much and need to have a reality check and hey Trollhater , run man run! No one needs a piece of this trashy slut. Find someone with class.
cindy

United States

#16 Jul 13, 2012
I'll be here.
SoTrue

Bryant, AR

#17 Jul 13, 2012
Yeah I have heard all about her too Mike. Cant believe all of the people she this skank has slept with. She is a disgrace and should be steered clear of if you care about your reputation at all. She was screwing that married guy i remember hearing that. Bad news. That is all she is

Since: Jul 12

Bryant, AR

#18 Jul 13, 2012
i heard she was banging moonch plus 5 other guys. Anyone who is half-assed nice to her gets to bang her.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#19 Jul 13, 2012
Is she good looking?
Anonymous

Cabot, AR

#20 Jul 14, 2012
yall need to quit runnin yall's cock sucker, im tired of all dis childish stuff yall sayin on here, and i just dont sleep with nebody just for sex neither, im a grown woman and i know how to take care of myself, so if u got sumthin to say, den cum to da carousel and tell me,dont say it on here if its not true, grow up and quit playin games, knowin im not a skank hoe like yall say i am, cuz i know i dont have nothin, thank u very much,dont worry bout what im doin,talk bout da other females yall messin with, and keep my name out yall mouth, get a life and keep me out of it, with all this childish mess

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Helena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dark grey avalache Fri guest 1
Why are all the police cars parked at the sanit... Aug 27 Shanteka 3
Tri county fair Aug 26 thugs in action 2
misty barnes Aug 26 So true 16
terry brannon mandy brown Aug 26 truth 14
Did thomas harper get murdered in prison Aug 26 Anonymous 6
Troopers are coming to west Helena in full force Aug 26 Ziggy 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Helena Mortgages