b_rad_ e mail to Searcy teen Kelly Le...

b_rad_ e mail to Searcy teen Kelly Le Fooka

Posted in the West Helena Forum

Mc Farlane

United States

#1 May 29, 2012
Feel bad about the Jessica not a program thread. But, you have to realize I'm the best, and I think to you, you still see urself as the best. You and I NEVER lose!! However, that was b4 we crossed paths! Like the saying on highlander, " There can be only one". And that's me ,) Like how flawless the new Kelly name is eh? I bet that shocked you,) you started that sht too! You have been a "different" adversary. But nevertheless I'm better, and your just gonna have to live with ha! I've beaten you at every angle, I also have an advantage, a higher iq. I will never flat out "out you" I respect ur witts to much to do that. But from time I will piss you off, it's just your so damn cute and evil when I really get to you. I like "evil" by the way if you haven't notice. Lol yea I got issues!! Me and "gotta in it" are friends, but you see we still roast each others ass when the opportunity arises, it's just our way of fun. We know it's nothing personal, I gotta get ruff with you sometimes cause that brings out the best in you,) Anyways I'll chill off with the Kelly name. Oh and "gotta in it" had ur back on that one, she asked me not to, and told me I was gay for doing it. I told her to eat a dick and die. She's a softy. Just wanted you to know its nothing personal. I just like ur best , and I'm not fond of settling with mediocre
Mc Farlane

United States

#2 May 29, 2012
Then why are you pissed off at at Kelly??? Her tactics are classic b rad.
You taught her how to get under someones skin!!! Now you are not proud of your own protege??? She idolize's you. This isn't a wreckless taunt. The kid loves you.

“NSA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#3 May 29, 2012
I don't be emailing nobody!! The digital foot prints left by such a thing is one I care not to leave, when you can exploit such things as I can, U know what to and not to do!! Save ur babble it's far from legitimate!! Just merely a sad tatic by mediocre pissy pantied sore loser... Lame

“NSA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#4 May 29, 2012
And that person exposed you!! Just as the theory me and few had!! Ur that fat 50 year old nasty lady that harasses your kids friends over there!!
Had you all mad on that thread!! Soon as a last name comes out! 7 plaques will riddle ur accounts:) " asswhoop " still upset over his infamous blue name being cracked and locked?? Poor kid aint been on since...Lmao
Mc Farlane

United States

#5 May 29, 2012
Dog gone it. This thread needs bump'n too.... Let me think??????
How to bump it up this time. Humm. I know. Ill use b rads dog. Come here you ugly hound. There ...got his hind legs. Twirll Twirlll SLAM ...SLAM SLAM.
ARRH ARRH ARRH. Man that ugly bastard runs almost as fast as b rad.

Come back here....loading my Smith and Wesson. Aim...FIRE !!!
DOGGY HEAD GONE. BUT STILL RUNNING......no not doggy. that's b rad. oops

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#6 May 29, 2012
This btch is getting on my last nerve! Ugh!!
Mc Farlane

United States

#7 May 29, 2012
Hoppi'n an skipp'n...pig tails flying ...lil Kelly is on her way to gran ma's house.
Along came a spider " without a head " and sat down beside her and wanted her curds and whey. Big bad no head b rad huffed and puffed and coughed up a fuk'n lung!!! Kelly Locks went upstairs and got into bed with papa bear.
who immediately started molesting her. Jesus H Christ!!! B U M P.
Mc Farlane

United States

#8 May 29, 2012
The last time b rad fell in love...he was jack'n off on a 12 ft. ladder.
Q - What kind of girl really turns b rad on?
A - One that dosn't require an air pump.

Q - How did b rad get buried alive?
A.- He was past out drunk in his blind dates coffin.
Mc Farlane

United States

#9 May 29, 2012
In high school b rad was considered a real lover boy. What he failed to mention was that he attended an all boys school.

Q -What did b rad do when his lawn mower broke down? A -He tied his wife to a stake in the front yard.
Mc Farlane

United States

#10 May 29, 2012
Q - Why was b rad crying after finding out his wife was pregnant?
A- He found out that he was the last man on her list to be notified.

Q - Why was b rad arrested for trespassing?
A - He was caught partying in the neighbors doghouse with two bitches and a box of doggy treats.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#12 May 30, 2012
Mc Farlane wrote:
...I also have an advantage, a higher iq...
From reading your posts, it is apparent that your IQ is substandard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Helena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fact 1 hr SMH 9
Terry Mallard (Oct '15) Sun lady j 22
Prank calls Sun Guest 1
n shooting n Sat man nn 1
Robert Sparks Jr. May 19 cuz 3
Maliboo May 18 somebodythatyouus... 10
tattoo's have become the symbol of trash May 18 Nope 23
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Helena Mortgages