Ex-Girlfriend Accused In West Helena ...

Ex-Girlfriend Accused In West Helena Man's Death

There are 31 comments on the MyEyeWitnessNews.com story from Jun 23, 2011, titled Ex-Girlfriend Accused In West Helena Man's Death. In it, MyEyeWitnessNews.com reports that:

A West Helena, Arkansas businessman is dead and his ex-girlfriend is accused of killing him.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MyEyeWitnessNews.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
honest parent

Elaine, AR

#32 May 14, 2012
They ought to have to rot in Jail for what they did. Definitely shouldnt get parole after ten short years, they took a mans life. Not ten years of his life but the rest of his life. Sad what drugs will do to a person, but there is no excuse. Every decent person knows right from wrong, but thats our judicial system for ya.

West Helena, AR

#33 May 14, 2012
ten years is not near enuff time, I agree they should get life in prison without parole.
Truth

West Helena, AR

#34 May 14, 2012
I am glad the are off to prison!! They took the life of a good man who didn't deserve to die so young!! 40 years is not enough if you ask me. I hope they NEVER make parole. I miss Steve. He was my friend.
nunya

United States

#35 May 16, 2012
All i know is he wasn't so innocent.... he beat that girls ass so many times it was crazy.
Boomer

Helena, AR

#36 May 16, 2012
nunya wrote:
All i know is he wasn't so innocent.... he beat that girls ass so many times it was crazy.
beating a woman is inexcusable, however taking someone's life is a tad bit heavier.

West Helena, AR

#37 May 16, 2012
Sure if he did beat her azz she deserves it, and if he did {which} i don't believe he did} why she keep going back for more???? Dumb braod i guess, but i agree there is lot of difference between azz whooping and murder.
Boomer

United States

#38 May 16, 2012
guest wrote:
Sure if he did beat her azz she deserves it, and if he did {which} i don't believe he did} why she keep going back for more???? Dumb braod i guess, but i agree there is lot of difference between azz whooping and murder.
totally agree with you. If a man beats your ass once, shame on him. Of he beats your ass twice shame on you. He should never have another opportunity. It's her fault she got continuous ass beatings.
Kind

United States

#39 Jul 5, 2012
Bri is an old friend of mine. i can't believe this ever could happen to her. she is kind hearted and vary opened minded. she has no kids. Im praying for all the people that are involved. God can only judge them now

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#40 Jul 9, 2012
Well no, that is not correct. A federal judge or a jury of the United States of America can and will judge her!
eda

United States

#41 Jul 9, 2012
guest wrote:
when will people learn that some people dont take as$ beatin, they will give a reward for you to go to the happy huntin ground early in life. as the ind. chief says.
eda

United States

#42 Jul 9, 2012
wondering wrote:
what was the name of the two women involved?
type in phillips co. ar. jail mugshots. they are on there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Helena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why is sunshine obsessed with Brooke Sat Daddy 11
Communication degree Dec 7 guest 13
News Body Found in Burning Car after Neighbors Hear ... (Mar '13) Dec 7 Guest 10
Kanen Dec 4 Guest 5
Ernie mallard Dec 2 Fyi 3
Shannon Webb (Apr '17) Nov 28 wondering 9
Night Security guard delta inn Nov 27 Zeta7 10

West Helena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Helena Mortgages