Ex-Girlfriend Accused In West Helena ...

Ex-Girlfriend Accused In West Helena Man's Death

There are 31 comments on the MyEyeWitnessNews.com story from Jun 23, 2011, titled Ex-Girlfriend Accused In West Helena Man's Death. In it, MyEyeWitnessNews.com reports that:

A West Helena, Arkansas businessman is dead and his ex-girlfriend is accused of killing him.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MyEyeWitnessNews.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Rhonda with a dam R

West Helena, AR

#1 Jul 7, 2011
I tk theres more to the story then just 2 women being involed....glad it got solved faster then more cases got handled around here. I talked to her for three weeks and it was always 'me and him' doing this or that, only last week when they got caught was that Bri girl ever said. Not saying neither girl is innocent BUT i dont tk it was only them 2...jmo. But drugs will change a person and make them do different things and yes i do believe it was all over drugs. Not trying to hurt feeling of the family but everyone has a side of them that they try to keep from their family, esp the parents, to keep them from getting hurt. No one derserved this. Praying for them all.
maybe

United States

#2 Jul 8, 2011
so what was said of how it happened?
Rhonda with a dam R

West Helena, AR

#5 Jul 9, 2011
@ maybe,I have no idea what was said on what when down. But not a doubt in my mind it had something to do with drugs.
wondering

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Jul 10, 2011
what was the name of the two women involved?
Rhonda with a dam R

West Helena, AR

#7 Jul 10, 2011
Deshea Morris Anthony and Brianna something
Hell Town Hater

Springdale, AR

#8 Jul 11, 2011
need to hang them hoes by they feet and beat him with a stick
Rhonda with a dam R

West Helena, AR

#9 Jul 11, 2011
Well if EVERY murderer could be done like that i tk it would work but since it dont work that way i tk they deserve same treatment as all others. I know everyone has a say in this and im not saying he needed to die or even derserved to die, but i knew Shea BEFORE the drugs so. Praying for them all
deez

United States

#10 Jul 11, 2011
Rhonda with a dam R wrote:
Deshea Morris Anthony and Brianna something
Her last name is smith only 20 yrs old so sad. Has anything else been said about the case
Rhonda with a dam R

West Helena, AR

#11 Jul 11, 2011
deez wrote:
<quoted text>
Her last name is smith only 20 yrs old so sad. Has anything else been said about the case
She had kids also right? No i havent heard anything new. Was she from here?
deez

United States

#12 Jul 11, 2011
<quoted text>She had kids also right? No i havent heard anything new. Was she from here?
Yes her mom has both her kids had them ever since she started getting bad. And yes she is from there
deez

United States

#13 Jul 11, 2011
<quoted text>She had kids also right? No i havent heard anything new. Was she from here?
Oh I'm sorry I thought u was talking bout Shea i have never heard of the other girl she is a few yrs younger than me. I looked on Facebook but didn't see anything on there about her. Sorry I missinderstood

Since: Jul 11

United States

#21 Jul 12, 2011
deeeez wrote:
<quoted text>
Deshae a good girl?? She's a f***ing n***er loving slut. She's trash and always has been trash. I'm sure the n**lets that messed around with had something to do with the murder. That's what happens when you mix black and white.
im the real rachell vance so please over look this persons stupidity
deeeez

West Helena, AR

#22 Jul 12, 2011
rayray72450 wrote:
<quoted text>im the real rachell vance so please over look this persons stupidity
No one give a f**k who the real rachell fu**ing vance is. She's a fu**ing cu*t too.

Conway, AR

#23 Jul 12, 2011
deeeez wrote:
<quoted text>
No one give a f**k who the real rachell fu**ing vance is. She's a fu**ing cu*t too.
glad you think i am. that means alot to me :)
Rachell Montgomery Vance

West Helena, AR

#25 Jul 12, 2011
I'm about to kick b_rad and larry's asses.
b_rad

United States

#27 Jul 12, 2011
ram me in my a$$ with a bat and name it larry i love it

Conway, AR

#28 Jul 12, 2011
ok really this person has done went to the extent to steal my pictuer off of facebook
hoodbroke

Coy, AR

#29 Jul 12, 2011
Classy
wondering

Medina, TN

#30 Apr 30, 2012
When is their trial or will there be one.?
family

Ripley, TN

#31 May 10, 2012
They both plea barganed today. 40 yrs each eligable for parole after 10 yrs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Helena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy patterson 58 min tattoo baby 7
tattoo's have become the symbol of trash 5 hr tattoo baby 26
Homeland security here 6 hr Guestplz 1
murderer 15 hr guest 9
Terry Mallard (Oct '15) Wed guest 24
n shooting n May 21 man nn 1
Robert Sparks Jr. May 19 cuz 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Helena Mortgages