Missing women in Helena/West Helena

Missing women in Helena/West Helena

Posted in the West Helena Forum

Just Asking

West Helena, AR

#1 Jan 12, 2013
I've heard that there are several missing women in the area and their bodies have been found, and that it looks like the work of a serial killer. Is there any truth to it? Not seen it on the news, just heard it from people so I'm not sure how much of it's true if any.
F_n Witcha

United States

#3 Jan 12, 2013
Let me start by saying if there were any truth to it it would be all over the local, state and national news, with that being said sir/ma'am plz put down the foil or the crack pipe get some sleeep then rethink the question you have asked and where you asked it!
star

United States

#4 Jan 12, 2013
dont count on the daily world to keep you informed.
Ace of Spades

United States

#5 Jan 13, 2013
There are 3 comments and yours is the only 1 that mentions the daily world! So your point would be what?
who

United States

#6 Jan 13, 2013
Ace of Spades wrote:
There are 3 comments and yours is the only 1 that mentions the daily world! So your point would be what?
randy hogan news reportin is like nothin.people go felony court you never hear about the out come.as& wipein paper is all it good for.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#7 Jan 13, 2013
Sometimes they keep the serial killer stuff secret!

Since: Nov 12

United States

#8 Jan 15, 2013
Yep!! Be careful ladies!!
OleHelenaBoy

Bentonville, AR

#9 Jan 15, 2013
yeah,dude...don't ya'll watch criminal minds?? They won't always blast that shit in the media...in hopes of getting a better lead on the killer....if there actually is one...but, on the otherhand...you would think that they would put out some sort of local alert of sorts...just to let people know to be careful....Hmmm...who knows..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Helena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ernie mallard 23 hr Fyi 4
Night Security guard delta inn Wed wouldntuliketoknow 11
"You are NOT the father." Wed prophetofputdowns 4
Why is sunshine obsessed with Brooke Dec 10 Terri 12
Communication degree Dec 7 guest 13
News Body Found in Burning Car after Neighbors Hear ... (Mar '13) Dec 7 Guest 10
Kanen Dec 4 Guest 5

West Helena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Helena Mortgages