She's Off Meds, But Sex Drive Still M...

She's Off Meds, But Sex Drive Still Missing

There are 4 comments on the Hartford Courant story from Apr 24, 2013, titled She's Off Meds, But Sex Drive Still Missing. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

Q: I am a 34-year-old woman who has been with her husband for 11 years. We have three children.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

jeet

Mill, India

#1 Apr 24, 2013
I m intersted .. ful time sex .. cam. My swt hart
Thomas J Ruthaford Jr III

Heraklion, Greece

#2 Apr 24, 2013
I'm missing the question?
My wife was on meds for something before and it killed her sex drive. So much so that when I went on deployment, I couldn't even offer to buy her a sex toy or anything like that. I guess I don't have to worry about her cheating!
Jennifer

Santa Fe, NM

#3 Apr 24, 2013
Oh we'll. too bad
anonymous

Cincinnati, OH

#4 Apr 24, 2013
Thomas J Ruthaford Jr III wrote:
I'm missing the question?
My wife was on meds for something before and it killed her sex drive. So much so that when I went on deployment, I couldn't even offer to buy her a sex toy or anything like that. I guess I don't have to worry about her cheating!
Yeah, I had a sex drive, too... and of course no back ups....the damn thing crashed a while back and I lost everything....
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Haven Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 10 hr annie puzzo 20,482
News Cops: Woman saved from heroin OD (Mar '09) Tue ffctguitar 180
News Monk Parakeets find downtown trees fruitful Tue Samuels Furnace Man 9
News Former police officer pleads guilty in Internet... (Apr '08) Aug 2 global gaza 12
News Savin Rock Festival kicks off tonight Jul 29 CTguy1955 1
Review: Benanto Real Estate (Aug '13) Jul 27 Joanieb 5
Electronic harrassment Jul '16 Sickofit 4

West Haven Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Haven Mortgages