Review: Fairmount Theatre
Cd Amy

South Weymouth, MA

#1465 Jul 23, 2013
I was just wondering if this is a safe place play. Do people wear condoms?
hi all

Baltimore, MD

#1466 Jul 23, 2013
Im a 19 year old fem who needs my butt serviced and i love useing my mouth alot is there any one out thete have what it takes to take care of me baby i never been there but i eill go if some one will let me no mmmm plz let me no n i will go ok i want more than 3 dicks im a real freak i love it real deep in all my sweet holes thanks
hi all

Baltimore, MD

#1467 Jul 23, 2013
Cd Amy wrote:
hi i never been there but i would were a condom for your own protection unless you want your mouth and ass full of aids i value my life you should value your very importent i love geting fckd but i maid mistakes i didnt use condoms but im so lucky i dong have aids maby its be cause i neve swallow plz be carful my friend
Sal

Rocky Hill, CT

#1468 Jul 23, 2013
Going Thursday evening, any ladies up for the thrill and excitement that can only be found at the famous Fairmount. Let me know, would love to meet a woman at the theater.
Mike

Ardsley, NY

#1469 Jul 24, 2013
Any ladies or couples going tonight
hugemanboobs

Colchester, CT

#1470 Jul 24, 2013
i'd love to go maybe Friday and have my very very huge girl like tits sucked and played with. also need some action on my very small cock, you can photo if you like. wondering if it was possible to walk from the parking lot in completely nude?
Greg

Lawrence, MA

#1471 Jul 24, 2013
Are the seats in yet in the main theater.
Shy Guy

Lawrence, MA

#1472 Jul 24, 2013
Cd Amy wrote:
Hi CD Amy.... I would recommend that you bring condoms yourself. I have been there a couple times and i noticed that most guys go in just for bj's our hand play so there unprepared. have fun but play safe
Shy Guy

Lawrence, MA

#1473 Jul 24, 2013
Hi everyone, 28 bi male D&D free looking to play with woman,cd's,tv's or younger guys. I would like to get a small group to surround me while I strip down and have all of you play and drench me completely with your hot loads. Message me to set something up.
[email protected]
Cd Amy

South Weymouth, MA

#1474 Jul 24, 2013
Shy Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi CD Amy.... I would recommend that you bring condoms yourself. I have been there a couple times and i noticed that most guys go in just for bj's our hand play so there unprepared. have fun but play safe
Thank shy guy for answering my question.
Shy Guy

Newark, NJ

#1475 Jul 24, 2013
Cd Amy wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank shy guy for answering my question.
you're welcome :)
james

Mamaroneck, NY

#1476 Jul 24, 2013
Looking to go next Wednesday during the day.. Anyone up for meeting up and either going together or meeting there in the parking lot and going in?? Bottom guy here.. I know someone else asked but are the seats in the main theatre yet?
Eddy32

Clinton, CT

#1477 Jul 25, 2013
Shy Guy wrote:
Hi everyone, 28 bi male D&D free looking to play with woman,cd's,tv's or younger guys. I would like to get a small group to surround me while I strip down and have all of you play and drench me completely with your hot loads. Message me to set something up.
[email protected]
Hi, shy guy. When do u think u will going again? Soon I hope, love to meet u,
Shy Guy

Oyster Bay, NY

#1478 Jul 25, 2013
Eddy32 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, shy guy. When do u think u will going again? Soon I hope, love to meet u,
I'm hoping maybe Wed. I hear that's the most popular day to meet up with CD's, TS's or TV's.I'm trying to get a small group together
james

Mamaroneck, NY

#1479 Jul 25, 2013
Shy Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm hoping maybe Wed. I hear that's the most popular day to meet up with CD's, TS's or TV's.I'm trying to get a small group together
Hey Shy Guy, I too am thinking about going up on Wednesday, are you going during the day or night? I'd love to hook up with some gurls to have some fun.. I am pretty much a bottom guy and would love to take care of some of the gurls who are always taking care of the guys..
Sandy

United States

#1480 Jul 26, 2013
I am thinking about the Arts Cinema. Does any one know if they have a parking lot or street parking?
Mike

Ardsley, NY

#1481 Jul 26, 2013
Sandy wrote:
I am thinking about the Arts Cinema. Does any one know if they have a parking lot or street parking?
street parking u female?
Anonymous

Brooklyn, NY

#1482 Jul 26, 2013
Thinking about going tonight. Love to throat cock. Anyone interested in meeting up there or elsewhere get in touch. Prefer white, cut with smooth balls. [email protected]
Sandy

United States

#1483 Jul 26, 2013
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>street parking u female?
CD. Do they parking meters & is it hard to find a space?
Shy Guy

Bridgeport, CT

#1484 Jul 26, 2013
james wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Shy Guy, I too am thinking about going up on Wednesday, are you going during the day or night? I'd love to hook up with some gurls to have some fun.. I am pretty much a bottom guy and would love to take care of some of the gurls who are always taking care of the guys..
I like to got late afternoon and stay till night. I been there a couple of times and have never bumped into any woman just guys. I would love to take care of a woman as well if they ever show up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Haven Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: WHS Paving (Feb '10) 3 hr tom 9
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Look a genius 20,284
Metro pc's. Spies on personal calls. May 22 User no more 1
News Why Universities Should Reconsider Building Nam... May 19 Mic Dropper 2
News Yale Graduation Weekend Is Here a " Plan for Tr... May 19 Jill 1
News Twitter Watch: Kelli O'Hara Announces Summer Co... May 19 Jill 1
News Fairfield's Hwang, Sandy Hook Parent Celebrate ... May 8 Don 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Haven Mortgages