Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#782 Feb 1, 2013
CTCouple wrote:
Hi guys. We are looking for someone to meet my Girlfriend. She is in her early 40s beautiful busty wild and sexy. Ideally we would meet an attractive sensual man. Preferably younger. I am fully supportive of her. I would meet you first and then you would probably meet her out say at a club or bar. We would agree on the senario and I would step aside playing only a minor role. She needs to experience her "bad: side from time to time.
Rules are you respect her. You respect me as well and my feelings mostly when I step aside. This is for her and not for me or about me, but I will do this for her. We are open to many ideas and open to suggestions.
Did you ever manage to arrange the right guy for your girlfriend? I am going to the Art Cinema on Saturday with my handsome BF. Maybe your girlfriend would like to meet him? He is a very nice man, very respectful and will do whatever pleases you. I will be busy entertaining the guys, so my BF is free to join you if you want?
Thomas

East Granby, CT

#783 Feb 1, 2013
What's the crowd like on a Friday night? When's the best time to go on a Friday?
jeff

Brooklyn, NY

#784 Feb 2, 2013
I wanna check this place out sounds like a blast.. where is it and is anyone goin today?
Mike

Bronx, NY

#785 Feb 2, 2013
Any tv or shemales going today around 130
Mike

Guilford, CT

#786 Feb 2, 2013
Any couples or cd going today
First timer

Middletown, CT

#787 Feb 3, 2013
Coastcouple207 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you ever manage to arrange the right guy for your girlfriend? I am going to the Art Cinema on Saturday with my handsome BF. Maybe your girlfriend would like to meet him? He is a very nice man, very respectful and will do whatever pleases you. I will be busy entertaining the guys, so my BF is free to join you if you want?
Any luck? I'm a male who wants to try this place out. Like most I'm a little nervous and not sure what to expect. I don't want to go alone but very curious. I'm 6'3" late 30's Hispanic, good shape. Let me know.
First timer

Middletown, CT

#788 Feb 3, 2013
I'm a male who wants to try this place out. Like most I'm a little nervous and not sure what to expect. I don't want to go alone but very curious. I'm 6'3" late 30's Hispanic, good shape. Any couples looking for a companion, not creepy and not looking for anyone creepy either. What about good days to go???? Let me know....
Tanga

Danbury, CT

#789 Feb 4, 2013
25 yrs Fay crossdresser im planing to go wednesday afternoon around 5 anyone interested email me at tangaculito@yahoo.com cds are welcome and fat daddys over 45 are welcome i wear heels thight highs thongs bra wig gloves lots of lipstick again i have lot of pictures to show
ctlover

AOL

#790 Feb 4, 2013
anyone going today? or tomorrow?
CT Couple

Guilford, CT

#791 Feb 4, 2013
Hi Coast Couple. Thanks for the suggestion. I did not see it until today. We are just beginning. She is complelely ready to try anything. I will admit I am going back and forth but I want to do anything to make her happy. Anything.

So if you want to talk privately let me know how to contact you. Here is fine too. We are talking to one or two guys who seem interested as well.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#792 Feb 4, 2013
CT Couple wrote:
Hi Coast Couple. Thanks for the suggestion. I did not see it until today. We are just beginning. She is complelely ready to try anything. I will admit I am going back and forth but I want to do anything to make her happy. Anything.
So if you want to talk privately let me know how to contact you. Here is fine too. We are talking to one or two guys who seem interested as well.
CT Couple: Thank you for responding. To reach us, please click on to our name (in blue) on the right side of the column. If you give us a private email address, we will contact you from our private email. I think we will have many common interests that will make it very worthwhile to chat and perhaps meet. Look forward to hearing from you.
RIBIGUY

North Kingstown, RI

#793 Feb 4, 2013
Candy wrote:
Horney CD looking for some fun. Going there this atternoon.
Hi Candy. Do you ever go on a weekday afternoon?
Mike

Bronx, NY

#794 Feb 7, 2013
Anyone going tonight
ctbichub

Jersey City, NJ

#795 Feb 8, 2013
28 yo 350 shaved head to toe ...I'm looking to go in one night and have a few people bend me over and have there way with me ....u went a few times but no luck just got a blow job...I kinda wanna be a bitch for a day..is that too much to ask for?
Wow

Springfield, MA

#796 Feb 9, 2013
Tanga wrote:
25 yrs Fay crossdresser im planing to go wednesday afternoon around 5 anyone interested email me at tangaculito@yahoo.com cds are welcome and fat daddys over 45 are welcome i wear heels thight highs thongs bra wig gloves lots of lipstick again i have lot of pictures to show
Hi I would love to check you out:)
Wow

Springfield, MA

#797 Feb 9, 2013
ctbichub wrote:
28 yo 350 shaved head to toe ...I'm looking to go in one night and have a few people bend me over and have there way with me ....u went a few times but no luck just got a blow job...I kinda wanna be a bitch for a day..is that too much to ask for?
I would love to bend you over, would like to meet!!
ctbichub

Baltimore, MD

#798 Feb 11, 2013
I'm down for anything ..no gross stuff though ...mail me at jbluntx@yahoo.com
Lubed up

United States

#799 Feb 14, 2013
Tanga wrote:
hi tanga any chance in meeting up gints5610@hotmail.com
ctlover

AOL

#800 Feb 14, 2013
anyone going this afternoon?
ctlover

AOL

#801 Feb 14, 2013
anyone going today?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Haven Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Connecticut Style on News Channel 8 (Jul '11) 7 hr Pamela W 3
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 12 hr Jim Jones 19,549
Parents Investigation on DCF in CT (Feb '09) Mon Satan nocks 42
abbie Dec 13 abe 1
Derby couple with pizza-making past open new jo... Dec 12 Derrick_and_Crystal 8
Site specific show utilizes former Milford trai... Dec 10 American Gentlema... 1
Milford Needs Better Elected Representation! Dec 6 Souhegan Sue 1
West Haven Dating
Find my Match

West Haven People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

West Haven News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in West Haven

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:43 pm PST