Trooper busts teen driving 107 mph - ...

Trooper busts teen driving 107 mph - Connecticut Post

There are 38 comments on the www.ctpost.com story from Jan 6, 2010, titled Trooper busts teen driving 107 mph - Connecticut Post. In it, www.ctpost.com reports that:

A state trooper arrested a West Haven teen early Tuesday for allegedly driving 107 miles per hour on Interstate 95.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.ctpost.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Connecticut Sam

United States

#33 Jan 8, 2010
Ramblin Man is correct. I am wondering if the stupid kid got punish by his parents. Take away his car until he is 21 years old. Let him take the local busses.
Chris in Bpt

Glen Cove, NY

#34 Jan 8, 2010
How was the Gus and Tuna Talk shows tonight?
Connecticut Sam

United States

#35 Jan 8, 2010
Great, I talk on Gus show, but a woman talk too much on Tuna Talk, and I could not get to talk on that show which I enjoy doing.
Chris in Bpt

Glen Cove, NY

#36 Jan 8, 2010
The Gus guy goes to Rubys II.
Chris in Bpt

Glen Cove, NY

#37 Jan 8, 2010
Connecticut Sam wrote:
Great, I talk on Gus show, but a woman talk too much on Tuna Talk, and I could not get to talk on that show which I enjoy doing.
More than 1 caller? It must have been busy. The Tuna guy talks too much.
Connecticut Sam

United States

#38 Jan 8, 2010
Gus works there playing music. It used to be call Tuesday Den. The owner was in jail for 60 days, for not paying child support
Connecticut Sam

United States

#39 Jan 8, 2010
They both like to talk too much.
Chris in Bpt

Glen Cove, NY

#40 Jan 8, 2010
Connecticut Sam wrote:
Gus works there playing music. It used to be call Tuesday Den. The owner was in jail for 60 days, for not paying child support
He looks kinda old to be working as a DJ in a strip club. I wondered why he plugs the place every 5 minutes.
Connecticut Sam

United States

#41 Jan 8, 2010
Because he works there. He is a dirty old man with two young sons.
chris lucibello

East Hampton, CT

#43 Jan 9, 2010
hi there i just so happen to be the speeder.... to start off, my parents have nothing to do with my actions, take away my car? i live on my own paying off a home and have a job making $24hr which i am not posting here for various reasons, im a grown man doing things most people dont and your all telling me his parents should have done this his parents should have done that, ha, if any of you or the police knew the real reason of me speeding you would all shut your mouths, because im sure you would all do that if some random person threatened to gun you down and chase you on 95
Chris in Bpt

Glen Cove, NY

#44 Jan 9, 2010
chris lucibello wrote:
hi there i just so happen to be the speeder.... to start off, my parents have nothing to do with my actions, take away my car? i live on my own paying off a home and have a job making $24hr which i am not posting here for various reasons, im a grown man doing things most people dont and your all telling me his parents should have done this his parents should have done that, ha, if any of you or the police knew the real reason of me speeding you would all shut your mouths, because im sure you would all do that if some random person threatened to gun you down and chase you on 95
Tell it to the judge.
Sam From Connecticut

United States

#45 Jan 9, 2010
Good Morning Chris, how are you?
Sam From Connecticut

United States

#46 Jan 9, 2010
Good Morning Everybody, how are you?
Mr Sensible

Trumbull, CT

#47 Jan 9, 2010
chris lucibello wrote:
hi there i just so happen to be the speeder.... to start off, my parents have nothing to do with my actions, take away my car? i live on my own paying off a home and have a job making $24hr which i am not posting here for various reasons, im a grown man doing things most people dont and your all telling me his parents should have done this his parents should have done that, ha, if any of you or the police knew the real reason of me speeding you would all shut your mouths, because im sure you would all do that if some random person threatened to gun you down and chase you on 95
By "doing things things most people don't," would you mean these "things"?

Meriden GA 7 53a-125 Larceny 4th Deg A Misdemeanor 1 6/4/2009 Guilty Guilty 12/18/2009 $0.00 $0.00

New Haven GA 23 53a-125a LARCENY 5TH DEG B Misdemeanor 1 5/2/2009

These may or may not be you; there certainly could be more than one Christopher Lucibellos born in 1990 in CT. But if either or both of them is you, I wouldn't go bragging about my lifestyle. People disposed to those activities often have more personal enemies than random threateners in their orbits.

Good luck, kiddo. BTW, your lawyer would probably advise you not to post here, if you are who you say.
Fuzzy Peach

United States

#49 Jan 9, 2010
Mr Sensible and DAW must be ban for life, so, the rest of us can write in peace.
flatulence

Johnstown, PA

#50 Jan 10, 2010
I have terrible gas....or great gas, depending upon how you look at it.
Steve

Belmont, MA

#51 Jul 15, 2012
chris lucibello wrote:
hi there i just so happen to be the speeder.... to start off, my parents have nothing to do with my actions, take away my car? i live on my own paying off a home and have a job making $24hr which i am not posting here for various reasons, im a grown man doing things most people dont and your all telling me his parents should have done this his parents should have done that, ha, if any of you or the police knew the real reason of me speeding you would all shut your mouths, because im sure you would all do that if some random person threatened to gun you down and chase you on 95
A home? LOL you live with your grandma
Steve

Belmont, MA

#52 Jul 15, 2012
Mr Sensible wrote:
<quoted text>
By "doing things things most people don't," would you mean these "things"?
Meriden GA 7 53a-125 Larceny 4th Deg A Misdemeanor Guilty Guilty 12/18/2009 $0.00 $0.00
New Haven GA 23 53a-125a LARCENY 5TH DEG B Misdemeanor
These may or may not be you; there certainly could be more than one Christopher Lucibellos born in 1990 in CT. But if either or both of them is you, I wouldn't go bragging about my lifestyle. People disposed to those activities often have more personal enemies than random threateners in their orbits.
Good luck, kiddo. BTW, your lawyer would probably advise you not to post here, if you are who you say.
He got caught again reckless driving Milford on I-95 I think the kid is suicidal , or he's looking for attention.
He's a loose bomb

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Haven Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 19 hr Proud American 20,707
News NAACP moves ahead with its call for moratorium ... Tue keep darkie dumb 1
News Ex-bank manager admits stealing $516,000 from e... (Apr '09) Mon Looser 367
Ansonia Jukebox (Jun '12) Nov 30 Musikologist 17
News Five Arrested On Prostitution Charges In Branfo... (Dec '09) Nov 27 Wondering 30
News Former police officer pleads guilty in Internet... (Apr '08) Nov 22 JFK Truth 17
bi-curious wm looking to end curiousity (Apr '15) Nov 18 BlkRod 25

West Haven Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Haven Mortgages