Tom Coburn Should Read "No Man is an ...

Tom Coburn Should Read "No Man is an Island" Before Talking About Budget Cuts and Tornado Relief

There are 1 comment on the Daily Kos story from May 22, 2013, titled Tom Coburn Should Read "No Man is an Island" Before Talking About Budget Cuts and Tornado Relief. In it, Daily Kos reports that:

When I was in middle school, my home town was hit by a devastating tornado. We were fortunate.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Kos.

conservative crapola

Kutztown, PA

#1 May 23, 2013
Cobum is a complete hypocrit. It'll be easy for him to sneak out of town after doing his dirty work in disguise, washing his hands and then proclaiming that he should be an inspiration for his self-imposed term limit. Big deal.

hahahahahahahahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Haven Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Hipocrits 20,489
News Cops: Woman saved from heroin OD (Mar '09) Tue ffctguitar 180
News Monk Parakeets find downtown trees fruitful Tue Samuels Furnace Man 9
News Former police officer pleads guilty in Internet... (Apr '08) Aug 2 global gaza 12
News Savin Rock Festival kicks off tonight Jul 29 CTguy1955 1
Review: Benanto Real Estate (Aug '13) Jul 27 Joanieb 5
Electronic harrassment Jul '16 Sickofit 4

West Haven Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Haven Mortgages