Churches Fight to Allow Licenses for Undocumented Immigrants

Jan 4, 2013 Full story: WVIT-TV 6

On Sunday, Congregations Organized for a New Connecticut will launch its campaign for legislation to expand access to driver's licenses so all residents, regardless of their immigration status, have the opportunity to legally obtain one.

Full Story
ima

El Paso, TX

#1 Jan 4, 2013
what do the churches have to do with all this licensing bit? are the churches going to pay for illegals' insurances and licenses?
Magadala

Gig Harbor, WA

#2 Jan 4, 2013
surprise! Surprise! The god fearing, self righteous (sp?), NON TAX PAYERS are putting their two cents in! I mean it literally, two cents!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3 Jan 4, 2013
they are not real churches they are a fraud who doesn't teach right from wrong. real churches teach breaking laws are wrong.

as for the license they can easily prove a point be offering insurance for those without a license like here in ca,it proves they will not buy insurance and points they refuse to obey the law.

these fake churches need lose their tax free statis.

they come off as an illegal aliens safe house used by smugglers.
ronnie

American Fork, UT

#4 Jan 4, 2013
There is a little thing called separation of Church and State! The Catholic Charities in Utah pay millions to illegals and anchor's for food and housing. There should be no law requiring any State to follow the dictates of any religion in deciding law. Conn. will not be able to identify the illegals simply because they won't even apply for a DL. They do this to find them. Illegals know this and they're not going to run into the DMV and fork over insurance money to any organization or State. The under the radar life style suit's them way better.
deport deport deport

United States

#5 Jan 5, 2013
Gee, why am I not surprised that the Catholics are in favor of allowing up to thirty million illegal aliens into the country. They get lots of new catholics, and since the scumbags multiple like the roaches they are, there will be millions more in a few years. It will be a race to see what happens first: the spicification of the US or the takeover by the Vatican.
Magadala

Gig Harbor, WA

#6 Jan 5, 2013
deport deport deport wrote:
Gee, why am I not surprised that the Catholics are in favor of allowing up to thirty million illegal aliens into the country. They get lots of new catholics, and since the scumbags multiple like the roaches they are, there will be millions more in a few years. It will be a race to see what happens first: the spicification of the US or the takeover by the Vatican.
Praise the Lord!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Haven Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Fairmount Theatre (Oct '10) 1 hr wuzzzy 3,086
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 22 hr Chuck 19,285
Alleged drunk driver in court in Durham fair hi... 23 hr patti 1
CT Who do you support for Governor in Connecticut ... (Oct '10) Mon Sir Samuel 806
Man Charged With Stealing 24 Pairs Of Women's S... Sep 24 Sir Samuel 1
The Amusing History Of Savin Rock, From 1870 To... (Jul '07) Sep 22 Strayer 89
Stolen car, 94 honda civic hatchback color: bri... Sep 21 stolencar94 1

West Haven Jobs

West Haven People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

West Haven News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in West Haven

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]