West Haven, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

Yes I have met some wonderful people here. However, I have encountered alot of harassment as well. Mostly teenagers screaming at me from their car windows, calling me names I dare not repeat.

These people do not even know me. So what is the problem here? Has this occurred to anyone else?
Resident

West Haven, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

There are some groups of very rude, semi-socialized people living here. Perhaps you have inadvertently run into some of them. What I cant stand are the people who ride their bikes on the sidewalks while you are walking and practically knock you off the sidewalk as they whiz by.

Also, I dislike the fact that obese individuals take the disabled seats on the local buses, and let some poor older woman with a cane try to hang on to the strap while they stuff their faces with junk food.
Just me

West Haven, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

This town appears to have a good share of gangstalkers. There are groups of people who are deliberately harassing individuals. Why?
Just me

West Haven, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

It seems one needs a yellow lightbulb on the porch to "belong".
I will bet

West Haven, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

you are used to a large City. It takes awhile to adjust to small-town mentality.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

West Haven Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

West Haven People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••