friendliest town in Ct.?

friendliest town in Ct.?

Posted in the West Haven Forum

Fairly new resident

West Haven, CT

#1 Sep 19, 2012
Yes I have met some wonderful people here. However, I have encountered alot of harassment as well. Mostly teenagers screaming at me from their car windows, calling me names I dare not repeat.

These people do not even know me. So what is the problem here? Has this occurred to anyone else?
Resident

West Haven, CT

#2 Sep 20, 2012
There are some groups of very rude, semi-socialized people living here. Perhaps you have inadvertently run into some of them. What I cant stand are the people who ride their bikes on the sidewalks while you are walking and practically knock you off the sidewalk as they whiz by.

Also, I dislike the fact that obese individuals take the disabled seats on the local buses, and let some poor older woman with a cane try to hang on to the strap while they stuff their faces with junk food.
Just me

West Haven, CT

#3 Sep 24, 2012
This town appears to have a good share of gangstalkers. There are groups of people who are deliberately harassing individuals. Why?
Just me

West Haven, CT

#4 Sep 24, 2012
It seems one needs a yellow lightbulb on the porch to "belong".
I will bet

West Haven, CT

#5 Sep 27, 2012
you are used to a large City. It takes awhile to adjust to small-town mentality.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Haven Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Fairmount Theatre (Oct '10) 2 hr looking4tscd 4,127
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 8 hr UnderstandPeople 20,032
News a Thirsty Mana arrested for second burglary att... Jun 25 Citizen44 4
Review: Alterio Tree Service Jun 23 the tree man 2
News Carjacking in West Haven (Jul '08) Jun 16 Dan 45
News Father of 2 kids found dead attends vigil Jun 8 Kellie 3
News Cops nab suspect in bank robberies (Mar '08) May '15 Erin 61
More from around the web

West Haven People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

West Haven Mortgages