Woman arrested for embezzling $25,000...

Woman arrested for embezzling $25,000 from moving company

There are 2 comments on the Milford Mirror story from Feb 5, 2013, titled Woman arrested for embezzling $25,000 from moving company. In it, Milford Mirror reports that:

Milford police arrested a Stratford woman for embezzlement on Monday, Feb. 4 after investigating a complaint they received in November regarding funds allegedly embezzled from Collegian Movers, located in Milford.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Milford Mirror.

bradhoss

Tooele, UT

#1 Feb 7, 2013
Ouch. I would hate to be involved in ( http://www.beanlandmoving.ca/en/ ) moving companies after this. Getting your business money taken away from you. Not the happiest time of your life when that happens.
Richard Wright

South Jordan, UT

#2 Feb 15, 2013
I heard about this on the news. Winnipeg moving companies, as you can imagine, immediately started financial investigations and took precautions to make sure it never happens to them. http://www.popeyesmovers.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Haven Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Fairmount Theatre (Oct '10) Wed My sweeter side 5,122
News Woman charged with selling jewelry stolen from ... Feb 5 American Gentlema... 1
News Man Eats Marijuana, Stuffs it Down His Pants to... Feb 5 American Gentlema... 8
News Mystery meat: Was it really woolly mammoth on t... Feb 4 Undie Concerned F... 3
News $2M lottery ticket sold in Fairfield County Jan 28 Anonymous 1
News CT Transit shutting down service along shorelin... Jan 25 America Gentleman... 1
News Ex-bank manager admits stealing $516,000 from e... (Apr '09) Jan 25 Crazy 364
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Haven Mortgages