Suspect In West Hartford Burglaries A...

Suspect In West Hartford Burglaries Arrested In Bronx

There are 4 comments on the Hartford Courant story from Jun 24, 2009, titled Suspect In West Hartford Burglaries Arrested In Bronx. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

Police are waiting for Raymond Grullon, 24, to be extradited. He was arrested in the Bronx after leading police there on a chase in a stolen car, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

West Hartford, CT

#1 Jun 24, 2009
Kudos to the police for this one. I don't know how they found this guy but nice work for doing so.

Hartford, CT

#2 Jun 24, 2009
Chased him all the way to NY? yeesh..... good thing it wasn't rush hour.

Plainville, CT

#3 Jun 24, 2009
Lock him in a chamber in Mexico with swine flu victims
Al Jolsen

Vancouver, Canada

#4 Jun 24, 2009
Simple heroin addidct steals,then goes to N.Y. city where it's cheaper to by heroin.

The cops didn't have to be Columbo on this one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Hartford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Ronald 20,512
Review: Nirenstein Horowitz And Associates (Sep '12) 2 hr mariel488 63
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 hr shinningelectr0n 1,314,167
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 hr Hillary 55,580
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 13 hr Gas Woman 70,187
News 39 US missionaries robbed in Jamaica (Jul '08) 18 hr Kingston 71
Do you really think that East Hartford is a "sa... (Sep '11) Tue Civil Rights Victim 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Hartford Mortgages