Suspect In West Hartford Burglaries A...

Suspect In West Hartford Burglaries Arrested In Bronx

There are 4 comments on the Hartford Courant story from Jun 24, 2009, titled Suspect In West Hartford Burglaries Arrested In Bronx. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

Police are waiting for Raymond Grullon, 24, to be extradited. He was arrested in the Bronx after leading police there on a chase in a stolen car, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

suntouch

West Hartford, CT

#1 Jun 24, 2009
Kudos to the police for this one. I don't know how they found this guy but nice work for doing so.
BlaccuWeather

Hartford, CT

#2 Jun 24, 2009
Chased him all the way to NY? yeesh..... good thing it wasn't rush hour.
WestHartford

Plainville, CT

#3 Jun 24, 2009
Lock him in a chamber in Mexico with swine flu victims
Al Jolsen

Vancouver, Canada

#4 Jun 24, 2009
Simple heroin addidct steals,then goes to N.Y. city where it's cheaper to by heroin.

The cops didn't have to be Columbo on this one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Hartford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min shinningelectr0n 1,275,313
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr pingpong 54,502
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 7 hr Uzi 70,158
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr Buffalojimmy 20,099
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 20 hr _Bad Axe 310,476
News More Advice On Acura TL Transmission Failures A... (Apr '09) Fri Verna x 290
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Aug 27 Norbert of Norview 71,944
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Hartford Mortgages