Comments
1 - 11 of 11 Comments Last updated Jan 29, 2013
None

Mastic, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Sep 21, 2011
 

Judged:

1

What goes around comes around!!!
FRIEND

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Sep 25, 2011
 
None wrote:
What goes around comes around!!!
DO YOU KNOW THESE PEOPLE?
Charlie Brown and Lucy

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 26, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

1

I hear they are the Welfare bandits Suffolk Police were looking for, the rob and steel from others who collect welfare - what dummy would rob a home in a trashy welfare community?
Only 2) from Mastic & Shirley would rob their own shanty trailer park town.
DUMB - bread the Dumb in Shirley & Mastic.
None

Shirley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jun 1, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

First of all not everyone in this community is on Welfare what kind of ignorant idiot says a whole community is on welfare what they did wasn't right but no need to judge everyone in mastic/Shirley. And why does it matter who's on welfare .. That's none of your business and you don't know what people go through in life so stop talking when you have no idea. I know Jose, he was going down the wrong path in life I tried to help him but wouldn't listen so I gave up and I stopped talking to him. Now that he's locked up I visited him and from what I know it wasn't his idea and he knows he was wrong. Not saying that makes it better because I know it doesn't. There are consequences for everyone's actions and I hope he changes for the better after this.
Evan Politico

Brentwood, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jun 2, 2012
 
Jose and his home invasions are off the hook Yo! Big welfare Mastoid props for Jose and hose B Yo! Dynamic Mastic duo Yo!
ha ha ha

Shirley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jun 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

None wrote:
First of all not everyone in this community is on Welfare what kind of ignorant idiot says a whole community is on welfare what they did wasn't right but no need to judge everyone in mastic/Shirley. And why does it matter who's on welfare .. That's none of your business and you don't know what people go through in life so stop talking when you have no idea. I know Jose, he was going down the wrong path in life I tried to help him but wouldn't listen so I gave up and I stopped talking to him. Now that he's locked up I visited him and from what I know it wasn't his idea and he knows he was wrong. Not saying that makes it better because I know it doesn't. There are consequences for everyone's actions and I hope he changes for the better after this.
why do you bother to try to change this person's opinion of mastic beach? I, for one am happy that he thinks its awful here. this means that my unspoiled 6 miles of beachfront and my beach 2 blocks from my home will be quiet and private. my kids will enjoy all that nature has to offer and see sea turtles nesting and osprey flying above them. we will be able to enjoy the night heron that frequents the beach and watch the deer play.
Brady

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jun 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ha ha ha wrote:
<quoted text>why do you bother to try to change this person's opinion of mastic beach? I, for one am happy that he thinks its awful here. this means that my unspoiled 6 miles of beachfront and my beach 2 blocks from my home will be quiet and private. my kids will enjoy all that nature has to offer and see sea turtles nesting and osprey flying above them. we will be able to enjoy the night heron that frequents the beach and watch the deer play.
And, don't forget, now that warmer weather is here...we get to see a lot more animals walking the streets at night.
Evan Politico

Sound Beach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jun 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

A couple of home invasionz dont make you a bad Mastoid Yo!
Ashamed

Melville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Aug 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

I know Desiree Lennon and her real name is Desiree DiRago which shows she is still in jail per court records. Jose has accepted a plea deal. Sentencing is 09/26/12. Wonder how long hes getting. How come news doesnt update these cases
dominique

Shirley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

First off im not on wellfare and what was done to me was out of hate and spite get your facts straight
dominique

Shirley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Ashamed wrote:
I know Desiree Lennon and her real name is Desiree DiRago which shows she is still in jail per court records. Jose has accepted a plea deal. Sentencing is 09/26/12. Wonder how long hes getting. How come news doesnt update these cases
. Hes getting 3 and half years

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

West Hampton Dunes Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

West Hampton Dunes People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

West Hampton Dunes News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in West Hampton Dunes
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••