pervert on sheridan st
leave while u can
#1 May 2, 2012
who is the pervert that moved into the camper on sheridan st?
Speedy

Hamlin, WV

#2 May 2, 2012
leave while u can wrote:
who is the pervert that moved into the camper on sheridan st?
Who is it?
leave while u can
#3 May 2, 2012
dont know. thats why i was asking. i hope they move soon, or fall over dead. either would suite me.
Speedy

Hamlin, WV

#4 May 2, 2012
leave while u can wrote:
dont know. thats why i was asking. i hope they move soon, or fall over dead. either would suite me.
What do they look like?
leave while u can
#5 May 2, 2012
ha. dont know that either. my neighbor told me that her kids bus driver told her that her kids couldnt get off the bus without an adult there to get them because a registered sex offender had moved into the neighborhood down at the end of sheridan in a camper. its messed up cause there are so many kids in that neighbood. so if you live in that area and you have kids you probably need to keep a little closer eye on them.
Speedy

Hamlin, WV

#6 May 2, 2012
leave while u can wrote:
ha. dont know that either. my neighbor told me that her kids bus driver told her that her kids couldnt get off the bus without an adult there to get them because a registered sex offender had moved into the neighborhood down at the end of sheridan in a camper. its messed up cause there are so many kids in that neighbood. so if you live in that area and you have kids you probably need to keep a little closer eye on them.
Oh my gosh they should make him move somewhere else
leave while u can
#7 May 2, 2012
well, the law is that a registered sex offender is not supposed to live within 1000ft of a school or public playground. the trailer he is staying in isnt more than 300ft from the one right behind him. jeremy odell mccoy is his name and he spent a year and a half in jail for 3rd degree sexual assault on a minor, and on the sex offender registry his address is listed as shady creek or something like that. which is also against the law if he hasnt registered his new address, which he cant because its within 1000ft of that playgroung. looks like the local authorities are going to get some phone calls real soon.
hmmm

Ardsley, NY

#8 May 2, 2012
There is another sex offender living in west Hamlin who hasn't registered and he lives at the "Y" there in West Hamlin. He's from Michigan and is on there site but isn't on WV. Makes u wonder how they can get away with it for so long......
leave while u can wrote:
well, the law is that a registered sex offender is not supposed to live within 1000ft of a school or public playground. the trailer he is staying in isnt more than 300ft from the one right behind him. jeremy odell mccoy is his name and he spent a year and a half in jail for 3rd degree sexual assault on a minor, and on the sex offender registry his address is listed as shady creek or something like that. which is also against the law if he hasnt registered his new address, which he cant because its within 1000ft of that playgroung. looks like the local authorities are going to get some phone calls real soon.
wondering

Hamlin, WV

#9 May 5, 2012
Where is Sheridan st
hmmm

Ardsley, NY

#10 May 8, 2012
wondering wrote:
Where is Sheridan st
it's there's down behind the bank. There is 2 sex offenders living in the city limits and one is by the park and the other one keeps going to the grade school with his family. I didn't think they were allowed to go to schools but the police won't stop him.
facts!!

Ardsley, NY

#11 May 14, 2012
leave while u can wrote:
Well it's like this, most (not all) of the people over there never watch their kids anyway!! They stand in the middle of the tracks and everything else, their constantly driving around looking for their kids not knowing that they already have been missing for hours. And as far as the child molester, there are several living there along with needle
Bangers and pill snorters, that community isn't safe for anyone's children!! I'm not in anyway taking up for the man but a sex offender can be a 18 year old that's slept with a 17 year old!! Get the facts before u point fingers and open your eyes at the things you really need to watch out for over there!!
wondering

Hamlin, WV

#12 May 15, 2012
Where is this so called sex offender live
hillbilly

Harts, WV

#13 May 16, 2012
wondering wrote:
Where is this so called sex offender live
i know who you are and i am one that lives down the street from you so,there
hound doggs ole lady

West Hamlin, WV

#14 May 16, 2012
hey listen this kidd is not a sex offender, when i found out i went to investigate, he told me the story , i asked if he had paper work which he does the girl was 16 and he was 19 long story behind it. but trust me he is by no means a pervert or any thing of that nature, its good looking out though cause by no means will we tolerate perverts in the hood......he is not a perv or even a bad guy he has a good ole lady and a beautiful son are just trying to have a good life... like i said i read his paperwork he is not a perv......if he was he would have been gone......
kimberly smith

Hamlin, WV

#15 May 17, 2012
look to all of u running off at the mouth about something u dont know i am jeremy old lady u guys really need to lay off because u dont know the story cuz it isnt none of your damn bussiness n u need to check the registry again cuz he is registered there at the trailer in front of the park so go ahead n run your mouth about him atlest u r leaving someone else alone
kimberly smith

Hamlin, WV

#16 May 17, 2012
plus last time i checked aint none of u guys that go to the park with your kids so if u r that damn worried start watching your kids if not u dont need them your damn self
dawn collins

West Hamlin, WV

#17 Jul 15, 2012
it is mcclean st
lcnosybotch

United States

#18 Jul 17, 2012
kimberly smith wrote:
look to all of u running off at the mouth about something u dont know i am jeremy old lady u guys really need to lay off because u dont know the story cuz it isnt none of your damn bussiness n u need to check the registry again cuz he is registered there at the trailer in front of the park so go ahead n run your mouth about him atlest u r leaving someone else alone
Let me guess. He was setup wasn't his fault. He put his penis in some young girls vagina

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Hamlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kip and Teresa (Newman) Butler 1 hr Haha 1
Water Parks, Skate Parks and Rec Centers, OH MY... (Feb '15) 2 hr Adam Hess 8
Sammons 2 hr Tom Clark 20
Mike Smith 11 hr Lester Mabel Kids 1
Culloden cemetery terry sowards (May '14) 21 hr Larry Lawson 9
Stephanie Butcher Fri Mds 1
Huntington Health and Rehab (Apr '13) Fri name withheld 9

West Hamlin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance